Mission.

On That Raining Day

After tucked Eunmi, Rapmonster cook a fish porridge for her, and of course for the other 5 members and himself too.

"Taehyung ah" called Rap Monster.

"yes hyung?" 

"can you bring this up to Eunmi?" asked Rapmon kindly.

"okay hyung" he grabbed the bowl of porridge from Rapmonster's hands.

 

Taehyung open slowly and peeked inside. Eunmi was still sleeping. Placing the bowl down slowly, he heard Eunmi's whispered. "I'm sorry.. Jungkook.. please.. believe me.." as her left-eye's tears roll. Taehyung stoked her hair softly and wipe her tears away with his thumb. "don't worry, Eunmi.. its our turn to protect you now.." Taehyung whispered and kiss her forehead. He went to the kitchen, watching Rapter doing his thing. 

"wae are you here? Shouldn't you at the living room watching your favorite dramas by this time? " asked Namjoon, without looking Taehyung.

"Suddenly I got no mood for that.." Taehyung sighed.

 

They got startled by the sound of the door. Its Jimin. 

"Why none of you didn't tell me?" Namjoon and Taehyung heard Jimin's voice as he was asking the other 3 members in the living room. "well, you see.. we couldn't find you there, plus we're so panic at that time... so.." Suga was trying hard to explain. "Okay. Where's Eunmi right now?" he asked. Jin pointed upstair and he walk to the staircase and went upstair. Followed by the others.

Opening the door, reveals Eunmi's sleeping figures. 

"What happend to her?" he ask as he saw the bandage on her wrist. Walking closer to her slowly. "She.. hurts herself on the restroom.. when she ran just now on the.. cafeteria" explain Taehyung. "Jimin ah, I know I shouldn't ask you this question but, do you possibly.. like Eunmi?" Namjoon asked. "aniyo.. I just treat her as my real dongsaeng" Jimin answered. "Hey let's go to the living room if we do not want to wake Eunmi up" said Jin and they nodded.

As they gathered in the living room...

"Jimin, can you please explain to us what's in the picture that was in Miyoung's phone?" 

"Like Eunmi and I said, at that time something went inside to Eunmi's eye so I was helping her by blowing. And someone took picture on that angle so it looks like we're kissing but no. I swear." Jimin brought his finger up and swore.

"okay we believe you, of course. But who do you think that would do this ridiculous things? 

"I would say its Miyoung. Since she's  very obessesed with Jungkook. And not to mention that Eunmi is his girlfriend. She's trying to broke them up . And now she's success , trust me but her next plan is going to get Jungkook from Eunmi" said Jimin. "and remember that she slept in Jungkook's house on his birthday? That must be part of her plans too." He continued.  Jimin noticed Namjoon's attention is on his back so he turn back and saw Eunmi. Eunmi fake a smile to them and made her way to Jimin' side. 

"are you okay now?" Suga asked worriedly and Eunmi nodded, "gomawo~"

"Eunmi ah, I hope you don't mind but before Jungkook's birthday that you had planned going to his house. How did he treat you?" asked Namjoon.

Eunmi started to think, "different? He seems to be.. avoiding me.." she said. "Aha! I got it now! You see, Miyoung had plan these! She took the picture of the both of us kissing, which we didn't do it. So she sent it to Jungkook and Jungkook got mad of course, he avoids Eunmi and on his birthday....." Jimin started to stop. "There's one problem.. how did she end up slept on his bed?" asked J-Hope, looking at Jimin. Jimin started to sighed. 

"Should we just stalk her?" asked Suga. "I heard some of my classmates that Miyoung and a girl name Hyuna? Hana? or whatever is related. If I'm not mistaken its a cousin related." said J-Hope. "Hara? Goo Hara?" Eunmi asked, J-Hope clapped his hands once, "oh yeah! Goo Hara!" Eunmi chuckled.

"Well, we're in the same class. And we got a partner project. She's with Jungkook, while I'm with Minyoung" I sighed. "How about like these. We started to stalk Hara" requested Jin. "Okay then. We must get a proof that these is Minyoung's plan!" Namjoon cheered and we followed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

belloo~

I'm so sorry if I'm late~

I update it on my phone so~

And I'd like  apologize if I got some wrong grammars or spelling or whatever kekeke~~

Please Comment ! :33