Out

On That Raining Day

The other members of BTS were gathering in the dining room, eating together except for Jimin and Jungkook. Since Jimin and the other 5 lives together while Jungkook live alone. They were eating until Jimin burst in.

"hyungs!!!" the members got frightened due to Jimin sudden appearance. "yah Jimin! you made us got shocked." said J-Hope, shoved another kkimbap into his mouth while the others nodded protestly and continue eating. 

"yah!! our maknae is in love!!" announced Jimin, making the others choked. "jeongmal?!!" RapMon yelled and Jimin nodded excitedly. Jungkook finally reached behind Jimin; infront of their house. The others cheered, "I guess I'm too late now.." Jungkook said sadly. "yah hyung! it's all your fault!" Jungkook pouted to Jimin and Jimin stuck his tongue out. 

Now, the 7 of them were sitting on the couch, all of them are looking Jungkook with a happy expression on it. Jungkook who realized all of their gazes were on him, "what?" "our maknae is in love~" Taehyung sais, teasing him. Jungkook's face blushed. "yah hyung! don't tease me already." Jungkook pouted. "so who's the—" "Eunmi. Song Eunmi." Jimin cutted Jin. All of them, except Jimin and Jungkook, were awe-ing here and there. 

"I bet you didn't confess to her yet" said RapMon, Jungkook nodded. "well do you want to?" asked Suga and Jungkook nodded, "but.. I'm not sure if she have a feeling for me.." Jungkook sadly said. "don't worry maknae ah, I'm sure she will." Jin patted his dongsaeng's shoulder.

"okay here it is. First, you'll ask her out, to get more closer and maybe she'll develops her feeling for you, then you will confess to her. Of course, in a romantic way." Taehyung explained, act like a expert. Jungkook nodded, "where do you think I should bring her out?" he asked again, "how about..." all of them placed their hand on their own chin, "Namsan Tower?" they chorused. "wah, did you guys telephatied?" I eyes them suspiciously, they grinned. "text her now. Tomorrow at 11AM you will pick her. " Jungkook nodded on Jimin's order.

Jungkook : Eunmi ah, are you free tomorrow?

Eunmi : yes I am. Wae?

Jungkook : I wonder.. do you want to go to the Namsam Tower tomorrow?

/5 minutes later, JUngkook didn't receive reply from Eunmi. He sighed/

"I guess she reject me.." Jungkook said to the others sadly. In a minute, he received a text,

Eunmi : sorry for the late reply. I just get back from the toilet(?) .okay. What time? /Jungkook eyes lighten up/  "I guess she accept his date." Jimin whispered to Taehyung and Taehyung nodded in agreement, smiling like idiot.

Jungkook : 11AM, I will pick you up! :D

Eunmi : okay then. See you tomorrow! :P

Jungkook : see you tomorrow! 

 

Eunmi's POV

Whoaa.. did Jeon Jungkook, our school's kingka just ask me out? Maybe that's a normal friend's hangout.  He.. made my heart thumped.. like usual.. I touched my chest, I.. started to like you.. Jungkook.. Eotteohke? Without noticing, I fell asleep while thinking about Jungkook.


miian again if there's any grammar error. :3