Namsan Tower

On That Raining Day

Eunmi's POV

'saranghae neol inneukim idaero~ geuryeowa—' I snooze off my alarm. I got 2 hours for preparing myself. I took a very long and comfy bath. I wrapped myself the towel. Open my wardrobe, I took out :

8de4b57b5e796d2eed28fba05ce9ff4b.jpg and applied a light make up on, styled my hair a little curly. Looking my own reflection on the mirror. "perfect" I smiled. I looked at my wrist watch, 10.50AM. '10 minutes again..' I decided to eat some bread to fill my stomach. The bell rang and I know its Jungkook. I open the door, and saw how handsome he was. "annyeong?" he waved awkwardly and I smile back. "ready to go?" he asked and I nodded. Closing my door behind him, I walk inside his car. "julbal~" he said excitedly and I giggled. 

Jungkook's POV
There was a silence between us, so I decided to broke the atmosphere. "have you been to the Namsam Tower before?", "no, I haven't yet" she answer, "oh.." I answered. "how about you?" she asked, "once, with hyungs", "it must be fun to have a friends right?" she asked, without looking at me. I nodded, "yeah, but you may join us if you want to. We're very welcome you." I said and she laugh, "well, thank you." she smiled to me. Thump! Thump!

 

 

"here, we're arrived!" annouced Jungkook. The two of them went outside the car. "wahh, it's so big!!" said Eunmi, looking around. kwiyeweoo~~ "do you want to ride those?" Jungkook pointed to the cable car, "will it fall?" she blinks her eyes, those cuteness are going to killed Jungkook. "of course no!" Jungkook laughed at her silliness. "kajja~" he held her wrist and pull her.

They went up, the two's hand never let go. Since Jungkook afraid that she will get lost and there are so many people. Jungkook went inside but Eunmi stop him, "wae?" he asked, "what if it fall?" she pouted, "it wouldn't. I promise you that it will not fall" Jungkook promised her, "really? are you gurantee that it will NOT fall?" she asked again, "/sigh/ yeah yeah I gurantee you" Jungkook said and pull her inside. Once the car move, Eunmi close her eyes tightly, Jungkook saw her and squealed inside his mind, 'so cute!!' "Eunmi ah, look downstair, it's beautiful!" Eunmi slowly opened her eyes and look at the view. "wahh its really beautiful!!" she took out her phone and took a pictures. 

After they ride a cable car, they went down and started to walk. The people become more crowd than before. The two were stuck betweeen people. Soon, Jungkook got out first but he saw Eunmi was nowhere to be seen, he became panic. He started to search Eunmi. "Eunmi? Eunmi ah?!" Eunmi were behind him, hearing the him shouting. "BOO!!" "yah! where were you just now?! do you know how worried I am?!" Thump! Thump! Thump! he.. worried me? "m-miann.. I was in the restroom just now" Eunmi look down, "sorry, I just got too worried." he apologize, "nah its okay", Eunmi looks around and spotted Ice cream store. She tugged Jungkook's shirt, "wae?", "let's eat ice cream!" she suggest, Jungkook nodded.

"annyeonghaseyo, welcome to Happy Day ice cream store! when you taste our ice cream, it will lighten up your day! what would you like some flavour?" said the waitress of the store, "what do you want Eunmi?" asked Jungkook, "I want... vanilla!" "1 vanilla and 1 strawberry" Jungkook order with a smile. "do you want a couple set instead? it will be more cheap, plus our store have a rule. It said that they will get a discount to a cute couple like you two." said the waitress. Jungkook and Eunmi started to blushed, "we're not a couple." Eunmi said awkwardly, "aigoo, your girlfriend are too shy to admit it." the waitress teased, Jungkook laughed awkwardly, "okay so please just give us the couple set." the waitress nodded and smile. 

Two of them walked to the empty table, "huuff.. that was close. If we not order the couple set, the waitress will always say this and that for non-stop" Jungkook said. Eunmi who seated infront of him, nodded in agreement. Soon, the ice cream came, and it was the same waitress from just now, "here, enjoy the ice cream young couple". Eunmi was too focused on the ice cream, did not heard what the waitress said. She immediately digged in the ice cream. "wahh macchiseoyo~ I was in heaven." she said and Jungkook chuckled. She didn't know that her nose has a ice cream on it, Jungkook laughed. Eunmi look at him confusely, "wae?" Jungkook shook his head. A lamp appeared on his head.

"hey Eunmi, it's our first hang out together right?" Eunmi nodded while eating their ice cream without looking at him, "let's take a picture." Eunmi nodded, Jungkook took out his phone, he seated beside Eunmi, "say cheese~" the two smile and CLICK! Jungkook shoved his phone to Eunmi, trying to hold his laughter back. "it turns out good.", "jeongmal?" Eunmi asked, smile appeared on her face, as soon as she looked at the picture, "yah! JEON JUNGKOOK!!" she yelled and Jungkook laughed out loud. "yah why didn't you tell me that  I had a ice cream in my nose?" she protested, she was about to use her hand wipe, but Jungkook was more faster, he grabbed the tissue and wiped it for her. Eunmi's eyes stop on Jungkook's and Jungkook's eyes also stopped on Eunmi's. They felt that the time had stopped, Thump! Thump! Thump! both their hearts are beating more faster than usual. Jungkook realized it, he wiped it and avoid her gaze. It became awkward.

Eunmi decided to broke the awkward atmosphere, "yah! delete the picture!" she pouted, "N.O NO" he stuck his tongue out. "please~ its ugly" she said, "ani, its cute though". Eunmi's heart started to beat quickly.


wdyt about their date? kekek...

COMMENTS please~