First Kiss.

On That Raining Day

Soon, the white day has come ended. Next morning, Eunmi were preparing herself going to the school. An happy face appeared on her face. She were smiling all along, can't believe that Jungkook, the school's kingka confessed to me~ she squealed inside her mind, smiling idiotly. Until she heard a knock on her door, she went and open it. 

"yah, what are doing here?" she asked, "of course, going to the school with my lovely girlfriend~" Jungkook hugged her and she smiled on his chest. The two of them went to the school hand to hand, Eunmi were smiling until Jungkook noticed her smiling face. "wae?" he leaned to Eunmi's ears, "anii~ I stil can't believe that you're my boyfriend" she flashes her eye smile to him and puffed her pinky-white cheeks. He pinched her cheeks lightly and she pouted her lips, "yah, don't made that pouting lips infront of me" he said jokingly, "wae? I like it though~" she continues to pouted her lips, then Jungkook lean and kiss her lips, for 5 seconds. Eunmi felt that the world had stopped, she widen her eyes, Jungkook pull out the kiss, he smirks, "or else you'll be getting these from me" he pich her cheeks again. Eunmi were stunned, until she yell, "yah!! you stole my first kiss!!" her face blushes and cross her arms. 

"aigoo~ my girlsfriend is so cute~~" he kissed Eunmi's right cheeks. "come on, you don't want to be late right?" Jungkook pull Eunmi's wrist.

The two reached the school, as usual the other students were whispering,  but Jungkook and Eunmi ignore them and smiling to each other, until Minyoung with the two fellows behind her. "oppa~ good morning~" she greet him, cutely. so fake.. "morning" Jungkook answer uninterestedly , "oppa, what is your relationship with this trash?" Minyoung eyed Eunmi from head to toe. Jungkook slapped her, "don't you dare to say my girlfriend is a trash" he emphasized. The students gasped, "you're dating with HER?!" Minyoung point out, Jungkook nodded, "so I'm warning you, don't you dare to lay any finger on my girldriend" Jungkook started to pull Eunmi's wrist, leaving the angry Minyoung alone. Just you wait, Song Eunmi.. The thing that I want... I'll definitely get it.. Including my man too.. I'll make you two break up.. and Jungkook soon will be mine..  She tighten her fist. 


sorry for the very very late update!!

jeongmal jeongmal mianhae~

please COMMENT~ or votes? hihhihiih

 

sorry if there's any wrong grammar!!

ENJOY!!