B*TCH

On That Raining Day

Again, they went to the school together again. But its a little different from yesterday. They've become more closer than yesterday. They are comfortable around each other.

Eunmi's POV

The students saw us, some bad-mouthing about me. Surprisingly, Jungkook comforted me, he placed his right-hand on my left hand, smiling at me and I smiled back. They gasped in shocked. First, Jeon Jungkook, the school kingka held a girl shoulder. Second, Song Eunmi, the school loner, shows her first 'smile' to the school kingka. 

 

Proceedly, the two went to their class together. Minyoung saw that scene, she smirked, 'prepare youself, Song Eunmi'

 

Eunmi's POV

"Eunmi-ssi, do you want to eat together?" asked Jungkook politely. "you can call me Eunmi though, anyway no, I'd prefer to eat alone. Thanks for the offer." I gave him a small smile, and turned to the door. I walked to the cafeteria, someone bumped into me, it's none other than Minyoung, school queenka with her few fellows. The coke that she's holding just now, is wetting by my clothes now. "Oopss sorry." she acts innocently. Now the students are crowding us. "let us add some flours." Minyoung signalled one of her fellows, Jina. Jina walk forward and pour the flours, from my head. 'it's okay Eunmi ah.. just bare with her.. Take a deep breath.. Tears don't you dare to roll!'.  I took a deep breath. The students are laughing at me, and I'm trying to prevent my tears coming out. "And now let's clean you up." again, Minyoung signalled another girl, Bora to pour a very very cold water, from my head. I was shivering because of the coldness. "now, you're clean as new" she smirked. 'Clean as new?! The hell? Now I'm dirty as trash!' "hey students! took this chance to threw all of your trash on her. 'Cause she's like a trash now!" Minyoung shouted, the students immediately threw their trash that they were holding on their hands. I closed my eyes tightly, my tears are falling now. But, Minyoung is not satisfied yet. She wants all of the students to throw more trash on me, so she said, "she flirts with our school Kingka! They came together to the school, even the class!!!" Minyoung yelled as she look at the students piercely. Now the students, especially the girls threw MORE on me. "STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING?!!I heard a voice echoes in the cafeteria.

Jungkook's POV

"You can call me Eunmi though, anyway no, I'd prefer to eat alone. Thanks for the offer" she said and turn around. My heart started to beat. 'What have you done to my heart.. Song Eunmi..' I look for hyungs and we went to the cafeteria together. Jimin hyung pointed to a crowds, "what happened there?" We shrugged. Then we heard, "she flirts with our school Kingka! They came together to school , even the class!!!" And I know who she is. It's Eunmi.  "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE DOING?!!" I yelled. All of them turned their gaze on me, looking scared. I saw crying Eunmi. I walk infront of Minyoung, she smiled at me. I slapped her cheeks hard, the slap-sound echoed the cafeteria. She held her cheeks where I slapped her, "oppa!!" she cried. "what? I've just mentally slapped you and you're already cry like a baby. And this girl infront of you, have being laughed, scolded, and even threw some trash on her. But she didn't cry like you are. B*TCH" I emphasized the word 'b*tch' and pull Eunmi's hand with me.

BTS' POV

Jungkook pull the girl with him. And now we walked infront of Minyoung. She thinks that we're going to comfort her, but NO. "oppa, it hurts" she cried, while rubbed her cheeks. "oh is it hurt?" asked Taehyung, pretend that he care. She nodded, "let me touch it." he said, but PAAAK!!, another slapped from her other cheeks. Now her face had red handprint on it. SHe looks at Taehyung with his unbelievely looks. "what? you said it hurts right? I help you to cured it." he said innocently. "Here, let me help you." it's Jimin time, PAAAK! he slapped where Jungkook's slap. RapMonster slap where Taehyung's slapped. "guys, let's don't waste our precious time with this little b*tch" Jin emphasized the word. The six of them left her, on her knees and cry. Soon, the crowds dispersed.


sorry if there's any mistake.

Please comments :33