Sobbed.

On That Raining Day

Eunmi was walking to her classroom, until Jimin called her.

"Eunmi ah!" 

"wae oppa?"

"let's hangout on this Saturday!"

"why suddenly?"

"I'm going to tell you something"

"okay oppa~ ouchh.." she rubbed her eyes.

"wae?" Jimin asked worriedly. "something went inside to my eye." she continue rub it, "here." Jimin blowed softly on her eyes. "it's getting better. Gomowo oppa~" she thanked him and Jimin smiled to her. Without their's notice, someone took that picture, the angle that she took is, the two of them were kissing. She smirked. (a/n : I guess all of you know who 'she' is XD)

FAST FORWARD

It's Jungkook birthday today. Jimin and Eunmi were planning a suprise for him. She even made him a birthday cake, although she always fail, she always try and try and try, at last the cake that it made by Eunmi was succeed. She baked happily chocolate cake for him, its written 'happy birthday, Jungkook <3'. At last, the cake that she made was finally done. She smiled and thought, I hope that you'll like it.. She wrapped the cake on a box, preparing herself to go to Jungkook's house. She was planning giving him a surprise, so she didn't let him know that she would go over to his house.

She wore 7khsoy-l-610x610-dress-white-dress-flowi these. Then she turned off the electricity on her house and heading out.

She arrived his house by riding bus. Happily heading inside his house. She was about to place the key on the hole, but she notice that his door didn't close so she went inside.  

Eunmi's POV

I thoguht Jungkook was sleeping in his room, so I went immediately to his kitchen and put a candle on. I went upstair and his room's door didn't close. So I went in, suprisingly, I saw somthing that I shouln't saw. It's Jungkook... .. with.. Minyoung.. on the bed.. Minyoung place her arms on Jungkook's neck and sleeping.. I started to tear up. "yah!! Jeon Jungkook!! you better get up now!!" my voice cracked. He woke up and look at me coldly, "what do you want?" he said coldly, followd by Minyoung waken up too. "why are your body with Minyoung on your bed?!" I cried, with his cake on my hand, "so you think you can do that and I can't?" he shot me a glare, "what are you saying?" I confused, "stop act like you don't know!" he got up. Luckily he wore a short pants on. He walk passed me, the wind that he passed made the candle off. Then Minyoung, wearing a super duper short shorts. Looking at me dirtily, and smirks. My hand started to lossen then she brush by my shoulder, and made me fall. The chocolate cake that I made for Jungkook, was on my dress now. I get up and ran outside. Then it started to rain heavily. 

"yeoebeoseyo Eunmi? how did it goes??" Jimin oppa asked excitedly. "o-oppa.." I cracked out. "Eunmi? what's wrong? are you crying?" Thats when I reached on a park, I sat on the swing. "oppa..." I continued to sob, "where are you right now?" he asked, "p-park" I answer, "park? but its raining, are you on outside the rain?" he asked worriedly, I hmm-ed and sniff heavily. "I'm going to find you, stay there" he hung up.


i know it :( and short chapter~

huuhuhuu TT