Beaten.

On That Raining Day

The day soon darken, Jungkook drove Eunmi home. Inside the ride, Eunmi fell asleep without Jungkook's notice. Soon he arrived infront of her house. He looked beside him, studying her face. She..looks very cute.. He shook Eunmi softly, "Eunmi.. wake up now.." Eunmi groaned, and muttering something like "go away.. I want to sleep.. I'm tired" she went back to her sleep again. Somehow Jungkook found that very; extremely cute. He chuckled. He unblucked his seatbelt, grabbed Eunmi's house key on her bag and went outside. Unlock Eunmi's house, he went to Eunmi's side, he placed his hand under her head, while the other under her knee. He used his long leg to close the door behind him and went to Eunmi's room by placing her down on her bed slowly. And he left her house.

Jungkook's POV

I drove home, then Jimin hyung called me. "yeobeoseyo?" "maknae ah! how's the date?" he grinned, "its fun! I even took a cute picture with her" Jungkook smiled, on the other side, Jimin open the speaker on to let the other members hear, Jungkook doesn't know that. "really? send it to us~" said Taehyung. "wait you open the speaker on?" asked Jungkook, "hmm~" Jimin nodded even though he can't see it. "fine fine. I'll send it to Jimin hyung later, but except for our members, don't let the anyone see it." warned Jungkook, "arra arra. ppalii" J-Hope said. 

I send the photo to Jimin hyung, not until 1 minute he reply back, "wahh kwiyeowoo~~~" I smiled at their reaction. Preparing myself to sleep for tomorrow's school. I laid on my bed, when I closed my eyes, Eunmi's face appeared. Then I thought about the flashback 'bout our first met. 

Eunmi's POV

The sun shines through my room window's curtain. I woke up and rubbed my eyes lazily. How did I end up in here? I walk to my wardrobe and grabbed my school uniform and prepare myself. I plugged my earphone on, until I heard a car's horns. I looked behind and it was Jungkook's car. "hey, morning." he greeted me and I greet him back. "hop on." he said, "no thanks, I don't wanna killed by your fans." I said but he insists me. I sighed in defeat and hopped in. A few more meters we arrived, "stop, you can put me here." but he locked the door, I looked at him, "as I always said to you, I will protect you no matter what happend." his face turned to a serious face, I gulped and nodded. He continue drove until we arrived. His fans gathered his car and they saw me inside, they started to whispered. "ahh eotteohke?" I muttered, "kkaja~" he held my hand, I felt comfy and I nodded hestitately. Two of us walked out from the car, "why are she sitting inside Jungkook oppa' car?" "what are their relationship?" "why are they holding hands?!" I became more panic, I was trying to free my hand but JUngkook's grip became more stronger than before.

 

"maknae ah!" Jimin yelled and ran over to Jungkook's side. "wahh holding hands already?" Taehyung teased as he came closer to Jungkook and Eunmi, JUngkook immediately released her hand and now her hand has a red print of Jungkook's hand. "wah you see, you made Eunmi's wrist red." Jimin pointed to Eunmi's wrist. "gwaenchanha." she said. "JUngkook is too afraid that you might lost him so he held you tight." RapMon teased and they all laughed, except for the embarassed Jungkook. 

"I'll go to my class frist. See you later." Eunmi bowed  and ran to her class. "she's pretty~" J-Hope elbowed Jungkook, Jungkook deathglare him and went to his class too.

Eunmi's POV

I reached over my class, and I was about to sit down. Until one of my classmate, Tiffany called me. She's very nice to everyone, including the school loner and thats me :P "Eunmi-ssi" she called and I look over to her, "yes, Tiffany ssi?" I smile, "someone told me to tell you to go to the rooftop now." she said politely, passing me her eyesmile. "nuguyo?" I ask again, "I don't know.. a girl though. Jeoseonghamnida" she bow, "ahh okay, thank you" I pass her my smile and she smile back. Who is she?

I walk to the rooftop, and I saw none other than YOON MINYOUNG. "what do you want?" I ask her sternly, "oh so you're here." she smirks. "just what do you want? don't waste my time" I said coldly, "what did you gave my Jungkook oppa that you made his attention is on you?! huuhh ?!" she slapped me hard that makes me fall down, my head bumped into the ground. Soon, she signalled Jina and Bora to hit me. They started to kick me and soon I became dizzy.  She signal them to stop and walk infront of me, "you better watch out, . Stay away from my Jungkook oppa. He's mine" she slapped me for the last time and left me. I let out my tears that I was holding just now. My hands are full of bruises and my foot too. I stood up but my foot are hurting like crazy, plus my dizzy head. 

I success on walk infront of my class, I open the door and all of their gaze are on me, "omo! Eunmi ssi, are you okay?!" Ms. Bae ran to me, and I saw Jungkook's worried face. "who did this to you?!" she ask again, I look over to Minyoung and she gave me a deathglare, "I-I fell.. I'm okay.." I smile to Ms.Bae, "okay then.. if its pain, just go to the clinic." I nodded and bow. I walk to my place and its JUngkook's side, "yah, who did those?" he ask, "no one.. I fell" I lied, "I would be a idiot if I believe you, now tell me the truth" he demanded, "no one," I answer weakly, I was trying hard not to faint, "I fe—"

Jungkook's POV

"yah who did those?" I ask her sternly, "no one.. I fell" she answer, without looking my gaze. The hell. Its obvious that she was beaten up, "I would be a idiot if I believe you, now tell me the truth" I demanded, "no one" she answer weakly, "I fe—" she was cutted off by fainting on my arms. I started to get panic. "Ms. Park!!!" I yelled, "what's with the yelling Jeon Jungkook?!" she scolded, "Eunmi fainted!" I said, "what?" she looks at Eunmi, "I'll bring her to the clinic," I brought her up wtih bridal style and ran outside.

Now all of the students were awe-ing except for Minyoung, who's more pissed.


today's tripple update! :P

COMMENTS ! :3