Moved

On That Raining Day

Eunmi's POV

The students saw us walking together,  they started to whispering among themeselves.

"are they dating?!" "why is Jungkook oppa with that girl?!" "she's trying to seduce our oppa!" and blablablaarr.

I'm trying to stay away from him, but he immediately grabs by my shoulder, pulling me closer. The students gasped, "thank you for your offer just now, but sorry can't you please let me go?" I looked at his eyes, remaining my pokerface. "why?" he asked, "can't I be your friend?" he asked innocently. Hearing the statement of friend, a flash back came. My heart started to beat rapidly as my eyes started to wet, I bit my lips to prevent my tears coming out. Suddenly, he looked at me worriedly, turning his body to me, 

"gwaenchanha? you look so pale.." he touched my forehead, I back ward a little, "d-dont touch me!" and I ran.

Jungkook's POV

She's really weird. Can't I be her friend? 

"maknae ah!!" a voice interrupted my thoughts. "hyungs!!" I waved to them as they came closer. "what's up?" Jimin waved, "nothing.." I shrugged my shoulder. "let's go to our class now." Jin said, calmly. "let's go, meet you guys later at the cafeteria!" said J-Hope and we nodded.

 

Eunmi's POV

"class, I forgot to tell you yesterday that today, some of you will move to Ms. Bae's class, since her classroom has only 22 students, while our class is 26, so 2 of the students will move there." announced the teacher, Ms. Park. "so there might be a chance that one, I mean two of our friends is going to the same class as the school kingka?" a girl raised her hand. Ms. Park nodded her head and they cheered. 'what part of the kingka that  they like?' I thought as I shook my head. "is there something wrong, Eunmi-ssi?" asked the teacher worriedly, I shook my head, "oh I remember that, Eunmi-ssi will be one of the students who will move to Ms.Bae's class." Hearing that, my jaw drops and some of girls changed their faces, a happy face into pissed face. "Ms. Park, can you choose someone else instead of me?" I asked her, hoping that she will change her mind, "I'm sorry dear, but its Ms. Bae who chooses you to move to her class" Ms. Park apologized. I sighed, "so Ms. , who's the other one who is going to moved?" asked another girl, "it's Minyoung, if I'm not mistaken" Ms.Park said, as Minyoung cheered. I forgot to mention that Minyoung is one of the queenkas in our school. She LOVES to bully me. "when are we going to move, Ms. Park?" she asked, innocently, trying to act like a good girl infront of the teachers. "after the class' break".


another short chappie.

thank you for the subscribes! <33

- _jessicajung24