Teary

On That Raining Day

► BREAK

Jungkook's POV

I spotted hyungs in the table. "Maknae!! here!!" V hyung yelled and I ran there. I took a seat beside Jimin hyung. I saw this morning weird-girl, 'why is she's different with the other girls here?' I thought, "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled on my ears that made me shocked. All of the students turned their eyes on us, including that weird-girl. 'She caught me staring at her, eotteohke??' 'Is he just starring at me? or it is just an illusion?' "hyung!! why are you screaming on my ears?!" I rubbed my ear that he'd just screamed, "hello we've been calling you for like, 10 times."J-Hope hyung rolled his eyes.

"what are you looking at?" Jimin hyung asked. Glamcing towards the direction that I looked, "nothing." I shook my head. 

"class, today we're going to have 2 new students, they came from Ms Park's class, so please gave them a warm of applause!"  Ms Bae said  as she clapped her hand, and welcomed the 2 new students. My jaw dropped as I saw her, 'it's the weird-girl!' 'why am I always meeting this guy?'  "please introduce youselves." Ms. Bae instructed.

"annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Minyoung imnida!" that is one of the queenka. As she looked towards my direction, she winked that made me got a goosebumps. "annyeonghaseyo, Song Eunmi imnida" she bowed, with her pokerface on. 'so Song Eunmi is your name.'  I nodded my head softly, without the others notice. 

Eunmi's POV

"Hmm, let' see. Minyoung-ssi can you please sits beside Oh Jinyoung, Jinyoung please raise your hand" Jinyoung raises his hand uninterestedly. I heard Minyoung groaned as she walked to her seat. "while Eunmi-ssi, will seated beside Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook where are you? please raise your hand so Eunmi-ssi will know where is her seat." said Ms Park as she's eyeing Jungkook. I saw who that Jungkook is, and its the guy who offered me the umbrella this morning. I look around the class, but there's no more extra place for me, except that Jungkook guy's beside. "Is there something wrong, Eunmi-ssi?" asked Ms Park, worriedly and I shook my head. I walked to my seat and took a seat. Ms Park teaches her lessons, but I can't get to focus. Suddenly, a tap on my shoulder. I looked over my beside, Jungkook wrote on his textbook, 'I guess we've met again. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I hope we can be friends :)'  'friends.. Ahyoung..' My eyes became teary again, but I shook it off. I proceed to trying focus on the lessons. 'what is wrong with her? Everytime that I'll ask her to be my friends, her eyes will get teary. She's really weird!'


annyeong!! 

♦ ⇒ Eunmi's thought

♦ ⇒ Jungkook's thought

 

thank you for the subbies!! please comment to give some thoughts :D