First Met.

On That Raining Day

"Eunmi ah.. ppali.. crawl .. outside.. now.."

"But.. how about.. eomma.. appa..?"

"Eomma and appa.. will follow.. behind you.."

 

"Andwaee!!! Eomma!! Appa!!!"

 

Eunmi's POV

I woke up with sweat covering me. It's that dream again.. I looked at my alarm clock, and it shown 6.30AM sharp. 'Early for 1hour again.' I sighed and  went to changed into school uniformWhat I notice about the sky is turning dark, and that means its going to rain soon. After preparing myself, I walked outside the house, and took a deep breath of the fresh air.

Suddenly, a water dripped from the sky, 'shoot! I forgot to bring umbrella!' I cursed as I ran to the bus-stop, waiting for the rain to stop, 'luckily the rain aren't hard, or else there will be a thunder..'

Jungkook's POV

I decided to went to school early, since there will be less students at this time. The rain started to pour and luckily I brought an umbrella with me as I thought the sky had turned dark and it will rain. Then I noticed a girl, wearing the same uniform as me is waiting at the bus stop. Maybe she's waiting for the rain to stop since she didn't have an umbrella on her. Something tells me that I should approach her, and I do as I thought. I stepped infront of her and she looked at me with her confused look. 'She went to the same school with me, but how come I've never saw her around..' I thought. 'one of the school kingka.' Eunmi thought. "urmm.. do you want to share this umbrella?" I kindly offered her. But she looks.. cold. She shook her head. "but, this rain is going to stop in 2-3 hours" I continued, "how did you know?" she asked, cold voice. "I just know it. Come on, you don't want to be late, don't you?" I saw her sighed, smile acrossed my face. And she nodded hesistately. 

Eunmi's POV

I stood beside him awkwardly. He placed the umbrella between us, none of us talk.