Taehyung's

On That Raining Day

The next day at the school, 

Eunmi's POV

"hey " I glance up, "what do you want, Minyoung?" I proceedly doing my own thing. "you'll do our project on your own, and make sure you told the teacher that I'm part of doing it too" she said. I close my book that I was reading loudly, and it madae her startled. I walk pass through her and I heard her yelling. "yah! Song Eunmi! you little brat!" .

I walk over to the rooftop, someone tap my shoulder and I jumped, its Taehyung oppa! 

"oppa, you scared me!" I hit him lightly on the shoulder, he chuckled. "wae?" he seat beside me, "Minyoung asked me to do our project by myself, without her help. And she told me to make sure said to the teacher that she's doing it too" I sighed. "I help you then." i look at him, "huh?" "come to our house tomorrow. You still have 2 more days," he flashes a smile. "how about the members?" I asked, "they're not going at hime tomorrow. So the two of us only" he smirks evilly. I slapped his arms, "yah! oppa what are you thinking about" he laughed adn pinch my cheeks, "just kidding. See you tomorrow" he waved and went to his classes.

► NEXT DAY; SATURDAY

I yawned as I woke up early. Rubbing my eyes tiredly and I walk to my bathroom. Brushing my teeth, and took a very comfy bathe.

x5lv97-l-c680x680-skirt-cute-blouse-past I ran to my fridge and drank a glass of milk.

I texted Taehyung oppa that I'm on my way to his house now. 

20minutes had passed and I'm standing infront of their house. I rang the bell twice, 

"annyeong oppa~" I greet him and he greet me back. "let's do your project now" he turn on his computer as I seated beside him.

"we must find all of these deatils that we have on our notebook" I passed to him my notebook and he accept it. 

2 hours of doing my project, I suddenly feel stomachache. "wait for me oppa, I'm going to the kitchen for a while" I said, "wae?" he asked, "drinking. hehe" I giggled and I stood up. I walk to the kitchen and drank some water. I thought that my stomach will better but no. As I went back to oppa, ....

Taehyung's POV

Oh my god.. I'm can feel that my face is red now. When she came back, she looks at me confusely. "wae, oppa?" she asked, "Eunmi ah, you know.. that.. you have a..." I rubbed my neck awkwardly, "blood.. behind you?"  I whispered. "huh? what?" , "you have a blood behind you" I repeat. Her face soon redenned, she ran immediately to the bathroom.

Then, she came out. "urm.. oppa.. c-can you p-please buy 'that'?" she whispered, "o-o-okay" I ran immediately to outside. 

"oh gosh! that was so embarassing!!" Eunmi yelled. 

When Taehyung reached at the store, he started to look for it, and he found them. "aish I forgot to ask her what  brand she used.." he said. Soon he grabbed 5 brands and went to the counter. The cashier look at him weirdly, he smile awkwardly to her, "th-that is for my... mother! yeah my mother!" the cashie fake a smile to him. He went also the a girl's clothes shop. He bought a pink shorts for her since her skirt has a blood.

asian-fashion-kfashion-korean-fashion-ks

 

"E-Eunmi ah, I.. don't know what brand you use.. so I bought these and I bought a s-shorts for you. I;m afraid that it will too short..." Taehyung passed to her, "g-gomawo" she ran like a wind to the bathroom. They they proceedly do her project quietly, until Eunmi broke the silence, "th-thankyou oppa, I'll pay you later", "oh its okay. Just take it" he smile. "thank you" she thanked him again. 

They success finished Eunmi's project before the day had darken. Once again, Eunmi thanked Taehyung for helping her and he walk her home.


welloo~

cooment please~

 

school is about to start again~ TT huhuuhu..~~

i'm sorry if its too boring!!