Fight.

On That Raining Day

a/n : listen to this while reading :3 no force :p

well its up to you if you want or do not want :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKyringL75E -  Jung Eunji - Its You 

ENJOY !!


As usual, Eunmi were seated beside Jungkook at their classroom. Jungkook were looking as cold as ever, while Eunmi....

Their homeroom teacher came in as the students greet her.

"class, we're going to have a new classmate!" Ms. Bae announce.

"girl?" a boy raises his hands.

"yup! its a girl" reply Ms. Bae. "come in!" 

Then a  girl, with a black, curly and wavy hair came in.

The guys in the classroom's jaw drop as they saw a goddess came in.

"please introduce yourself"

"annyeonghaseyo! Goo Hara imnida! Please take care of me!" she bowed.

"Hara ssi, please seat behind Eunmi" Eunmi raises her hand and Hara walk towards her.

"annyeonghaseyo, Hara ssi. Eunmi imnida" Eunmi flashes her smile to Hara and Hara smile. 'she's not as bad as 'she' say though'.

 

The bell rang, and its the sign of recess. Class' guys crowds in Hara's table, og course except for Jungkook. But Minyoung pull Hara away from the crowds. "unnie!" she winced in pain that Minyoung pull. "yah, remember that you came in my school because there's a task for you to do" Minyoung hissed. "but unnie, she's not as bad as you said" Hara muttered, looking down. "she's fake! she's trying to act kind infront of you, don't you even know this little things? tskk. Why do I even have a stupid cousin. You better do your task or else.. /smirks/ don't blame me if I spill your secret" she left Hara alone there.

 

Minyoung and Hara is a cousin related. They once have a very good relationship, until Minyoung changes. Hara is younger than Minyoung for 6 months. She would always threats Hara by knowing her secret. Of course, Hara would listen to her.

 

'miian.. Eunmi ssi..' Hara thought. She went inside her classrom and continue her lesson. 

"class, we're going to do a partner project" the teacher said. "we chose our own part—" "no, I chose" the teacher cutted off. The students started to groaned.

 

"Kwangmin and Minwoo"

"Jinhee and Dahee"

"Minyoung and Eunmi"

"and last.."

"Hara and Jungkook"

"all of you will search for every details that we had studied. Print it and passed it to me on this Monday." the teacher went out.

Minyoung and Hara did a eye-contact, Minyoung uses her eye, pointed to Jungkook and told him to act y as possible. Hara were hestitately and nodded timidly. 

"Jungkook ssi, when are we going to do our project?" Hara asked bravely, Eunmi was seated beside him and pretend that she doesn't care. "what about this Satuday?" Hara nodded and smile, "okay, where?" "meet me at my house on 1 pm. Give me your phone number and I'll text you my address" Hara nodded and gave him her number. "See you on Saturday then!" Hara fake a wink on him. Eunmi saw it, can't do anything but just to feel sad, that he talk to a new student but not to her.

At lunch, she approach Jimin and walk to their usual place. "Eunmi ah, where's Jungkook?" asked RapMon, "mian, but.. I don't know" she lied. "oh we forgot to ask you! how did it goes on Jungkook's birthday surprises?" asked J-Hope. Yes they know about Eunmi's plan but they didn't know that JUngkook and Minyoung's on the bed. The two didn't told them yet. "uuuh.." "just tell them, Eunmi.." Jimin whispered but they heard it. "tell us what?" asked Taehyung. "well..." Eunmi started to telling their story. 

"bwo?!!" their reaction were the same as Jimin. As she started to tear up again, but she were trying hard to helding back, not wanting to cry infront of them. "we'll look for him!" said Jin as he started to get up, "no don't!" Eunmi stopped him. "but he did these to you!" he urge back, "maybe I was in fault too. But I don't know what's he talking about.. he said "so you think you can do that and I can't?!"" Eunmi said in confese. They started to think, until they heard Jungkook's voice. 

They turn to his side but unfortunately, Hara were beside him. They were laughing together, Jimin can't held it anymore so he got up from his place and approach her, even Eunmi can't stop him so Eunmi and the others followed behind him. 

Jimin grabbed him by collar, "yah! what do you think you're doing huh?!! your girlfriend was busy making your cake for you but you were making out with the other girls not to mention infront of your girl!" the students crowded them, whispering and took pictures. Jungkook smirks, "making cake? /scoffed/ I thought that she was playing with the other men too!" he stated, pointing at Eunmi.

Eunmi's POV

"making cake?" he scoffed, "I thought the she was playing with the other men too!" he yelled and pointing towards me. Ouchh my hearts. My etars started to fall now. I can't believe that.. this is how my boyfriend sees me.. playing with other men behind him I sniffled and wipe my tears with my back hand. Taehyung, who's beside me comfort me by placing his hands on my shoulder. "yah! she's your girlfriend for god's sake!!" Jimin yelled, "oh really? I thought that she's your grilfriend since you two kissed" he stated. (a/n : the other BTS not yet see the picture that Minyoung had sent :3) 

"what? what do you mean.. we kissed?" asked Jimin, looking confuse as well as Eunmi and the others.Jungkook scoffed, "look, this guy started to playing dumb," "what are you talking about, Jungkook?" asked Suga. "here, let me gave you guys something to look" Minyoung suddenly appeared among the crowds. She shoved her phone to Jimin, the others adn Eunmi went behind Jimin and look at the picture. They all jaw's drop. "well, what can you say about that?" Jungkook smirked, even though he can feel his heart tighten, "we're not kissing!" Jimin denied, "he was trying to help me! he was just blowing my eye that something went inside!" Eunmi cried. "such a lame excuses" Minyoung tsk-ed. "if you want to kiss, please do not in the school" she added. Hara just silent, not knowing doing what she should do. Eunmi wants to cry out so she ran to the restroom. "Eunmi!" BTS yelled, Jimin grab Jungkook by collar, while Taehyung chase her. Eunmi went inside the restroom and lock it. She started to cry.

Taehyung doesn't care that if its a ladies' restroom but just to keep Eunmi safe, he went inside and knock Eunmi's door. "Eunmi, please come out" he pleaded. "No! leave me alone!" she said between her sobs. so you trust someone than your own girlfriend? how can you do this to me.. She started to cried out loud. "Eunmi.. please" Taehyung started to cry, he doesn't know what to do.

Eunmi, fom her school unifrm's pocket grab out something that she shouldn't grab. Its a cutter. "I'm going to make you regret, Jeon Jungkook.." she muttered but Taehyung heard it. He started to panic, "Eunmi!! open your door!!" he then using his shoulder to barge inside. Lucky him, he success. But he saw a blood flowing from her wrist. Its quite deep, there's so much blood in the floor. Eunmi's head lean in the toilet's wall with her droopy eyes. Taehyung ran over her, and place her head on his chest, "Eunmi, how could you do this to yourself" Taehyung muttered, flowing his tears on his cheek. "Eunmi smile faintly to her as they made an eyecontact,  suddenly, she black out. Taehyung immediately brought her up with bridal style and ran to the nurse office. Unfortunately, he saw BTS coming over him, they started to panic. "what happend?!" asked Suga panickly, "I'll tell you guys later" he proceedly ran, followed by them.


COMMENT!

kamsahamnida!! <33