White Day

On That Raining Day

"Ms. Do!!! someone fainted!!" Jungkook yelled, as the nurse ran to him, "omo! what happend?! place her on the bed" instruct the nurse worriedly. "she saif that she fell, but its obvious that it was a lie" Jungkook said, "but how come she fainted?" he asked, "she must hit her head" said the nurse. "let me clean her bruise. You better go back to your classroom now, or else you will missed your subject" the nurse warned Jungkook, "let me stay. I wanna accompany her" Jungkook said, "arraseo".

Eunmi's POV
I woke up with a headache, I shook it lightly. "Eunmi ah! you're awake!!" I turn to Jungkook and he seems.. worried. "what happen? why am I here?" I ask him, "you fainted. You were beaten, aren't you?" I sigh and nodded. "who did it?" he asked again. "M-Minyoung.." I muttered, enough for him to hear. "her again?!" I look down, he was about to find her but I stop him, "andwae.." I held his wrists. "she will continue hurt you again!" he yelled, "I-I'm fine. Don't mind her" I fake a laugh and he sigh. I know you're not fine, Eunmi.. Mian, Jungkook.. I don't want to cause anymore trouble.. "but you got to promise me that from now on every break's time you gotta stick with me" he said, I know he wouldn't accept 'no' for my answer so I just nodded.

 FAST FROWARD : RECESS

Eunmi followed Jungkook going to the cafeteria. "maknae ah! here!!" Taehyung waved his hands on the air, soon the two came. "here, sit" Jungkook patted beside him for EUnmi and Eunmi seat there awkwardly. "how come Eunmi is here?" asked RapMon, JUngkook mouthed 'I'll tell you later' and Rapmon nodded. "do you want to eat? I'll buy it" said Jungkook. Eunmi gladly shook her head, "ooh ooh ooh, I want I want!" Jimin raised his hand, "ddukbeokki please" he said with a smile, Jungkook gave him his sweetest smile, "buy it yourself hyung" and frowned. "pshh.. meanie maknae" Jimin muttered. 

Jungkook's POV

"Excuse me, but I'm going to my classroom first." Eunmi bowed and ran to our classroom. "hey, you got something to explain" said Jin. "she fainting during Ms. Bae's class" Suga spit his water out, "bwo?!" they chorused. "well, she's late during Ms. Bae class, when she get in ourclass, she was badly injured. She admitted that she was beaten up" I explained, "by who?" asked J-Hope, "Minyoung" "aish that !" Taehyung hit the table with his fist. "I was going to find her just now but Eunmi stopped me." I said, "wae?" Jimin raised his eyebrow, "molla!" I frowned. "so that means, you should confess to her as soon as possible, so that you can protect her as a boyfriend" Taehyung grinned. "hey, do you know day is on this Saturday?" Jin asked, "white day?" "yepp thats right! so our maknae must confess to her, on this saturday! of coursse, we'll help him. To make more romantic" Jin said dramatically and they nodded in agreement.


miian for they late update. 

so here it is chap 16.

it :P

COMMENT - jusseyoo~ ^O^