Flashback.

On That Raining Day

Jimin's POV

I was playing my PSP, I was playing the Ninja Turtle. This is the last stage and if I pass I will win! Until my phone rang, "aishh who would call me at this time?" I said in annoyance. I look at the caller ID its Eunmi. "yeoeboseyo Eunmi? how did it goes?" I ask excitedly, and I heard her crying. SHe told me that she was in the park, I dashed out and search for her even though its raining.

Jimin saw Eunmi was siiting in the swing while crying, with her dress was full of chocolate-chocolate on, and wtted by the rain pour down on her body. "Eunmi?" Jimin called, sitting beside her on the swing, "o-oppa.." she hugged him, " what's wrong? and why is your dress...." she explin everything to Jimin. Hearing her explanation, Jimin started to boiling.

"bwo?!! he did that?!" he barked, Eunmi nodded her head sadly and started to cry again. Jimin pull EUnmi wrist, "oppa, where are we going?" Eunmi asked with her red and puffy eyes. "of course look him up!" he said, Eunmi pull her wrist, "andwae." "but—" "its okay oppa.. if thats what he wants on his birthday, I'll fulfill him up.."

Jungkook's POV

This Minyoung is very annoying! She's beein tailing behind me from just now! I started to feel guilty towars Eunmi.. andwae Jungkook.. she cheated on you behind! "oppa" Minyoung called, "what do you want?" I sak coldly, "oppa don't be like this~" she pouted, "go away!!" I yell and she cry and ran.

FLASHBACK

Minyoung took the picture of Jimin and EUnmi together when the time that Jimin blew Eunmi's eye. She then send it to everybody in the school, ofcourse except Jimin, Jungkook and Eunmi. Everytime when the students saw Jungkook passed, they will start to whispers something and pointing to him. Jungkook look at them confusely and shrugged off. Minyoung went to him, "oppa~" she clinged on Jungkook's arm, "what?" he pull his arms away from Minyoung. "I better gave you some advice. Give up on Eunmi and break her up" Jungkook started to push her down, "over my dead body!" he started to turn his body, "see this picture by yourself first before you say that~" she shoved her phone to Jungkook. Jungkook widen his eyes, "eotte?" Minyoung smirks and get her phone back. 

On these days, Jungkook always avoid Eunmi, or even Jimin. Later on his birthday, before Eunmi came over, he went to the pub and drank some alcohol and drunk. Minyoung was coincidentally also at the pub. She saw Jungkook so she went over him. She help Jungkook up and went to JUngkook's house, she brought him to his room. She knew that EUnmi will come and gave him surprise because she knew that this is Eunmi's personality. She started to undress herself, and wore a very short shorts, and of course she also undress Jungkook shirt. While Jungkook were sleeping 'cause he drunk, Minyoung, who lay beside him, were touching here and there. As example, his face, to his lips, to lips slowly down to his neck and slowly to his chest. She drew a circle on his chest. Then she heard a soft sound outside, she immediately know its Eunmi, so she pretend to sleep and place her arms on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook didn't even know what happend that why Minyoung is sleeping beside him, so he just lied to Eunmi that she thought that the two of them, Jungkook and Minyoung were making out. So that's what happens.

End of flashback

 

Eventually, Eunmi will cried herself to sleep everynight. While Jungkook, do not have any mood everytime. He became very cold towards everyone. 


double update and last update for today!

I really hope that all of you enjoy reading it :3

COMMENT please~ gomawoongg~ >o<