Comforting

On That Raining Day

Jungkook's POV

I open my eyes slowly, looking around the ceiling, 'this isn't my room nor my house. where is this...?' I sat up as I touched my head. A towel on it.. 'why am I here?' Soon, I remembered now. "oh, you're awake" I heard Eunmi's voice and I turned to her, I nodded. She sat beside me, "why are you here suddenly? and l-lying beside me" she stuttered as she started to blushing. "ahhh how come you forgot about it. You call me last ni—" 'I forgot that she thought the one she's calling last night its Jimin hyung! Oh I'm dead now!' She looked at me, "I called you last night? But I thought that I called Jimin oppa?" she smirked. I better told her the truth now.. "fine, actually I am the one who told Jimin hyung to get your phone number." I avoided her gaze. "wae?" she blinks her eyes, 'kyeoo~~' "m-molla.. I was told so." I muttered, "and by who" 'now what am I going to answer her?' "you don't need to know." I mehrong-ed.

Before she could ask more, I changed the topic. "why are you crying last night?" I asked and her face started to changed.

Eunmi's POV

I was about to ask him again, but he cutted me off. "why are crying last night?" he questioned. I can feel the water in my eyes. I swallowed hard before answer him, "do you really want to know?" he nodded. "well, its because of the thunder.." I said, looking at him in the eyes. He looked confused, "why?" "because.... my parents and best friend died iduring the raining day, and there's a very loud thunder..." my tears are rolling down my face, "and... they died because of me.." I finished. He looked very surprised.

Jungkook's POV

I didn't know that she had a dark past. "why is because of you?" I asked again, she sniffed before answer me, "first, its my 10th birthday on that day, eomma and appa brought me to a restaurant to celebrates my birthday, and they gave me this necklace as my birthday gif.t" she took out her necklace from her neck and show it to me. "and.. its my very last present from them. On the way home, its raining very hard and its veery hard to see infront, suddenly a truck came and it hits our car." she started to sobs quietly, preventing for crying hard, "it flews, they asked me to crawl outside and eomma said that they will follow behind me. But when I reached outside the car and crawled more further, eomma and appa didn't come out. Before I can go inside again, the car had exploded." she cried. I patted her back as comforting her.

"after that accident, I didn't to anyone. Until someone came to my life. It's my bes tfriend, Shin Ahyoung. Even thought she's trying very hard to talk to me but I still ignore her like I did to everyone in the school. Slowly I open my heart because of her. I started to laugh, and talk." she smiles at the flashback, and change again to a sad face. "until one day, It was raining again at that time, we saw a dog was accrosing and there's a car. I ran to the dog and the car was about to hit me, because my feet didn't want to listen to me, I can't move. I closed my eyes tightly, but I felt nothing. I felt I was being pushed and the one who pushes me is none other than Ahyoung..." she finished as all of her tears are rolling down and I embraced her. 'so that explains everything.. I asked her to be my friend and she reject me. Because she didn't want me to became like Ahyoung..'  She hugged me tightly and cried, I felt that my shirt was wet. "its okay, Eunmi.. cry it all out.. I'll protect you from now on.." I patted her back and she cries more harder than before.


sorry for the very late update TT

and sorry if there's any error..

please comment below or perhaps some votes?~

wahaaha thankyouuuuuu ^^

 

finally~~ 2 WEEKS FOR HOLIDAY!!

kekkkee ~~