THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

On That Raining Day

Eunmi's POV

The bell rang and that means school dismissed. I walked out from my 'new' classroom. Plugging my earphone on, I headed to home. I sense that someone is following behind me, I fasten my pace. Without noticing, because I was too scared so I turn to right, and it turns out the place is a very dark alley. I turned back but that someone blocked me. "hey little girl, do you want some fun?" he smirked, as he came closer to me, I move backward. "w-what do you want?" I asked, pretend that I'm brave. "wow, trying to act tough?" he touched my face with his dirty hand, "d-dont touch me!" I shoved his hand away. But instead, he got my arms. I was trying to free my hand but he was too strong. "let's have some fun" he kissed my neck, biting. I cried while yelling, "let me go!! no!! please!!", he unbottoned my first three buttons of my clothes. He was about to unbottoned the fourth one, a voice interrupt,  "DON'T TOUCH HER!!" the voice shouted, but this voice seems... familliar.

Since it's dark, plus tears are covering so its blurry that I can't see his face. "who are you little boy?" he stopped and turn his body to met that boy. "and what can you do to me? you're just a little kid" the man smirked, and was about to punch the boy, the boy immediately grabs his arms and twist it, "ouch ouch ouchh!!!!!! let me go!!!" the man shouted in pain, "so who's the little boy here, huh?!!" as the boy kicked his stomach, and 'private' part. The man kneeled down in pain and ran for his life.

Jungkook's POV

After settling with that man, I walked to Eunmi. Actually, I am the one who followed her when the class dismissed. I followed her walking to the dark alley too. Coincidencely, the man awhile ago saw her so he sneakly followed behind her. I saw her pace quicken so she turn to her right and she met the dark alley. So the man attacks her by kissing her. 

So, I walked infront of her, she was hugging her knees. I touched her shoulder but she immediately shoved my arms away and screaming, "don't touch me! pleasee!!" and she cried. "yah! it's me Jeon Jungkook!!" I touched her shoulders by stopping her from screaming. "J-Jungkook?" I nodded, she hugged me immediately, and I patted her back. She sobs very hard, "it's over now.. the man has gotten away now.." I comfort her. Soon, around 20 minutes, her sobs soften and I knew that she had felt asleep. I bet she was tired from screaming and crying. I noticed her unbottoned clothes, I pulled her hugged away softly, and I took off my school jacket on her. I brought her to my house with bridal-style.

Slowly, I put her down on my bed softly. I was admiring her beautiful facial. She looks so.. calm when she sleeps. I shook off my thought and I went to the couch and went to my dreamland.

Eunmi's POV

I woke up with my dizzy head. I look around the ceilings, this is not my house! where am I? I stood up from my bed and I saw a boy sleeping, in the couch. Jungkook? Oh I remember now.. He.. save me last night.. I look at his face, He looks.. so handsome... I shook my head, What are you saying Song Eunmi? I slapped my face softly. Then I heard a groan, he sat on the couch, rubbing his eyes while yawning. He didn't notice me behind him. Cute! He then walk up and saw me, his eyes widen in shock. "g-good morning! Eunmi-ssi" he greeted, "g-g-good morning Jungkook-ssi" I greet him awkwardly. Why am I stuttering?! "Let's have our breakfast together! I'll be cooking, you may clean your face first." he smile sweetly to me and I nodded. 

Done washing my face, I saw Jungkook with his school uniform on with his two hands  getting 2 plates of omolettes. I walked to him and sit beside  him awkwardly. He passed to me one of the omolettes and I thanked him. The atmosphere is silence so I broke it. "Uhm.. Jungkook-ssi," he looked at me, "th-thank you.. you know for last night saving me, and giving me your bed, and this breakfast." I said and he smile, "you're welcome". Thump! Thump! Thump! both of their hearts' beat.