Pathetic

On That Raining Day

Eunmi invited Taehyung inside her house for drink some water, but Taehyung kindly reject it. So he went home..

Eunmi went inside her room, hugging her knees tightly. 

"Jungkook ah.. I miss the old us.." her tears roll from her eyes. Continuing like this, she cried herself to sleep. 

 

Morning came, she woke up with her red puffy eyes. She went and change her school uniform. With a zombie figure walk to her school. She hung her head low, not wanting to let the students to see her puffy eyes, especially BTS. 

Accidentally, she bumped someone by shoulder. She was about to look who the person was, but she stop until she know who is it. 

"Sorry" the person said. Her tears uncontrollably gathered together and fall by one without the person's notice. "Are you okay?" He asked. 'Jungkook...' She nodded with her head still low and walk pass him. The first time, hearing his worried voice. These days, he had been ignoring Eunmi. This is the first time, that they're quarelling, hearing his little worried voice. 

While walking, she wiped her tears away with her backhand. 

Unfortunately, Taehyung and the others spotted her. 

"Eunmi!!" Jimin waved and ran to her, with the 6 of them follow behind him. Eunmi wiped all away her tears and fake a smile to him.

"Oppa." She greeted. "What's with your eyes?" Asked Jin. "Its puffy. Did you cry?" Asked J-Hope, Eunmi shook her head immediately, "a-aniyo" the members believed her, except for one person, Taehyung.

They chat for about 10 minutes.

"See you later, Eunmi!" Said Suga, and waved. Eunmi waved back. They were leaving but Taehyung walks slowly. He were a little bit far from them, immediaty, he ran back again to Eunmi. He saw her falling tears.

"Eunmi.." he called softly. Eunmi were quite shock, she look back and blink her eyes. "T-taehyung oppa..?" "I knew that you lied. Wae? Jungkook?" she nodded timidly. Avoiding his gaze, and cry silently. "I miss him..." she muttered.

Actually, Taehyung have some feelings with Eunmi. He just realized that when Jungkook hurts her. He felt his heart hurts by seeing the one he loves is hurting because the girl that he loves, is crying for her love; boyfriend. Taehyung told himself that he had to move on. He told himself that he has no more chance. Because, the girl that he loves, already have a boyfriend and that is his own bestfriend. He also told himself that no matter what, he would keep Eunmi happy. Comfort her when she's feeling down. Happy too if she's happy. 

"Eunmi ah.. do you really love him that much?" asked Taehyung, as he pulled Eunmi to a hug. Eunmi nodded and broke again to a tears. "Well let me tell you now. Song Eunmi, actually I have a feeling for you since Jungkook had hurts you." he confessed. Eunmi looks at him, "b-bwo?" "I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend because I know that you still love him very much. Don't worry but I will move on as soon as I could. But, can you give me a friendly hug?" Eunmi nodded and placed her hands on Taehyung's back. 

Without their notices, Jungkook saw it. He saw Eunmi hug Taehyung. He felt that his heart was being rippened. "Jimin last time, and its Taehyung time now?" Miyoung appeared nowhere in Jungkook's side. "I feel so pathetic for you. If you date with me, I wouldn't do these things like she do" she said. But Jungkook left her alone in there. "Yah Jeon Jungkook!!"

--------------------------------------------------

Hi long time no see~ =D

I update it from my phone. So plaese understand me if there's any errors. Thanks!

 

anw, please comment! I miss your comment! :'