Thunder

On That Raining Day

Eunmi's POV

I woke up with sweat covering, and breathe heavily. Suddenly, 'BBAAMM!!!' I hid immediately inside my blanket. A thunder came again and I closed my ears tightly. "eomma.. appa.. Ahyoung.." I cried as I heard again the thunder came. I grabbed my phone and called someone. 

Jungkook's POV

"Haruman neowa naega hamkke halsu itdamyeon~ haru—" who's calling me at this time? it's freaking 3AM! I groaned as I answered the phone without looking the caller ID. "hello?" I answered lazily. "hikks..hiks.. J-J-imin o-oppa.." I heard a girl sound. She's sounds familiar. Because I'm sleepy so I do not remember. I mean, who will remember when she/he is sleepy? "who is this?" I asked while yawning. "E-Eunmi.." My eyes widen as I heard her name. "w-what's wrong, Eunmi ah? why are you crying???" worries fill inside me. "I-I'm scared, oppa... Thunder..... Come... ppalii.." (a/n : just imagine that he know where she lives :3) and she hung up. I ran outside the house without changing. 

I rang the bell repeatedly but she didn't answer it. I decided to used my shoulder to burged inside, and I succeed. I ran upstair and went to her rooms. I opened the door and I saw her, inside the blanket. I pulled her blanket away, her body was shooking.

Eunmi's POV

I didn't hear the bell rang and I didn't know that Jimin oppa will came so fast. All that I thinking was, the flashback of the eomma and appa's accident, and Ahyoung's accident. I started to cry and shooking. Until I felt my blanket was pulled away. It's dark and I can't see his face clearly. But I don't care. I immediately pulled him into a hug and I cried it all out. 'eomma..appa.. Ahyoung.. mianhae.. it's my fault.. I'm sorry.. ' 

Jungkook's POV

She started to pull me into a hug.. the hug was.. warm. I rubbed her back, and I heard her whispered, "eomma..appa..mianhae.. it's my fault... I'm sorry.." what..happend with her? So, she's afraid with thunder.. I rubbed her back, until she fell asleep and it's 5AM now. She's been crying for 2 hours, and I started to feel cold, and dizzy.


update for today!

again, commets for your thoughts about it!

yeehehe, I like your comments~ wahahaha =D

90f53135c76b60f9 cute isn't he?? <3<333