Text

On That Raining Day

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin hyung, can you help me a favour?" 

"what?"

"help me to get Eunmi's phone number"

"get it by yourself!"

"I..can't"

"why?"

"pleasee.. hyungg..." I pleaded him, and he sighed in defeat and nodded. I hugged him tightly and kiss his cheeks. "euww gross!!" he said while rubbing his cheeks.

Eunmi's POV

A shadow covered my book that I was reading. I looked up and it was Jimin. "annyeong" he waved and I smile back. Girls are whispering like "why Jimin oppa know her?" "she's with Jungkook oppa yesterday and today its Jimin oppa? what a " "I'm so jealous to her" something like this and that. "yes, Jimin-ssi?" I asked politely, "remove the 'ssi' behind, instead, call me JIMIN O-P-P-A. Get it?" he said and I nodded. "can I have your phone number, Eunmi?" he asked. "why?" I blinked my eyes in confusion. "because you're cute" he confessed, as he pinched my cheeks lightly. Girls were squealing like crazy. He passed me his phone and I press my number on it. He gladly accept it, "thanks~" and I nodded.

Jungkook's POV

"maknae ah maknae ah!!" Jimin yelled while running towards me. "did you get it?" I asked, with hopefully eyes and he nodded. "here." he passed me MY phone. "thanks hyung! I love you to the moon and back~" I hugged him, "save that to Eunmi~" he teased and I blushed. "remember to text her. Good luck!" and he walk away.

 

 JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

'should I text her?'         

Jungkook : annyeong~

3 minutes later,

Eunmi : annyeong, Jimin oppa.

'she calls hyung OPPA?! why she didn't call me oppa?!"

Jungkook : what are you doing now?

Eunmi : dating

Jungkook : bwo?!! with whom?

Eunmi : kidding!! I'm washing Jungkook's t-shirt that he had borrowed me.

Jungkook : ah okay then. I wll not disturb you anymore. Goodnight!

Eunmi : goodnight, oppa! ^^

'she looks so close with Jimin hyung *pout* I wish she'll call me oppa too' I sighed.


annyeong!!

sorry for the boring chappie~

cuz I'm so lazy to update today. :(

miaan!!