CH. 7

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day when the date is scheduled is finally coming. Both Eun Ji and Bo Mi are super excited; this day is both their first date with the one that they have loved since who knows when.

“Bo Mi, do you think I will look super fat in this dress?”

“What? Of course not! You will look adorable!”

“I want to be more mature with him. I mean, he is older than me by five years,”  Eun Ji speaks.

“Don’t try too hard. I think he likes you because you are what you are.”

“I think you should think about that too,”  Eun Ji comments, “you don’t look like what you are used to. You have to become yourself.”

Then they both are grinning to each other.

“I guess this is what people say. We can become mad once we are in relationship.” 

Bo Mi’s phone rings then. She quickly takes it (with hair rolls all over her hair) and picks the call. “Hello? Who is this?”

“It’s me, your mom.”

“Mom!”  She cheerfully speaks, “how are you? Why do you call?”

“You used to go home at times like this, Yoon Bo Mi,”  her mother speaks, “but suddenly you said two days ago that you would not go home and now you ask me why I call you?” 

“I am sorry, Mom. I think there is an emergency or something at home.”

“Oh, there is an emergency.”

“What? What happened? Did grandpa fall down again? Or did grandma—“

“They miss you, they say,”  her mother proclaims and then giggles. She just daughter, “they miss you so much so that is why I call you. Here, they want to talk to you.”  Bo Mi holds her breath. She does really miss her grandparents and she has never seen them since the term break was over.

“BO MI!”  Her grandfather shouts, “WE MISS YOU!”

“Grandpa!”  She replies, “I miss you too! Sorry for not coming! I must accompany Eun Ji to occasion here yesterday.”  Eun Ji rolls her eyes. Bo Mi uses her name now to cover the fact that she was having good time with her crush rather than accompanying Eun Ji yesterday as she said earlier.

“Yoon Bo Mi!”  Now her grandmother speaks. Mom must put loudspeaker mode, she thinks, “when will you go home?”

“I will go home next weekend, I promise. But it will be only for weekends, nothing more. Sorry, I just got from many assignments so I couldn’t go home at weekends.”

“People here are missing you too,”   her grandmother continues, “they have been asking about your whereabouts. They said that they missed your cheerful talks.”

“Say my hello to them too! I make sure I will come home this weekend. I promise you, grandma.”

“We love you,”  both of the elders say, “please take care of yourself, Bo Mi-ah.”

“I will. I love you too, Grandpa and Grandma.”

“Now,”  her mother speaks again, “don’t you need any money? You rarely ask for money after you got back to the university.”

“Don’t worry. I have tied my expenses now. Scholarship money is enough,”  she assures her mother. Her family is not that fancy like her friends’ so Bo Mi has to make sure that she can control her expenses so she will not be such a burden for them. Being taken as her daughter is a grateful thing that Bo Mi receives, according to her.

Bo Mi knows exactly that she is not her mother’s daughter. Well, she is the granddaughter of Yoon elder couple but her real mother has passed away after bearing her. Luckily, Bo Mi’s aunt took her to be her own daughter and raised her so hard. Bo Mi thanks her so much so she does everything to make sure that her ‘mother’ will be proud of her.

“Is that true?”  her mother asks again; she isn’t sure. She is afraid that Bo Mi doesn’t eat much or worse, she asks for money around her friends so she owes them money.

“Yes. Do not worry. I will not do stupid things, Mom.”

“Okay, I believe you. Please be careful, okay? Take care of yourself.”

“You too, Mom. See you all next weekend.”

“Yeah, bye, sweetie.”

“Bye, Mom.” 

“You know what?”  Eun Ji speaks, “I sometimes feel jealous of you. My mother rarely calls me just to ask about me.”

“Your mother is abroad, Eun Ji-ah,”  Bo Mi replies, “at least she sends you e-mails every day. You are the one who don’t reply them often.”

“You got me. But still I want to hear her voice once a while.”

 

 

 

Kyung Soo sits quietly at the garden bench at the school garden. People usually go there to refreshes themselves. However, this day, those people are having hangover or you can say post-drunk mode. They keep themselves inside their rooms and try their best to cure the hangover.

Kyung Soo and the rest of his room’s attendances aren’t them. Jong In is going to gym to practice (and maybe, making more abs on his abdomen) while Se Hun is giggling and chuckling on the bed. He has non-stop speaking with Nam Joo and that quite irritates Jong In. Kyung Soo understands it. Among three of them, Jong In doesn’t really have a big step in his love life….well, that doesn’t mean Na Eun, though, it’s just that Kyung Soo gets a girlfriend and Se Hun is having a blast about knowing that his long-lost love is his current crush, while he is still the ordinary and usual Jong In.

Poor Jong In.

Kyung Soo shakes his head because he wants to laugh hard.

“Oppa?”   Kyung Soo looks up and sees Bo Mi. She looks so beautiful with wavy hair and broken white dress.

Kyung Soo can’t hide his happiness. He smiles so big.

“Hey.”

“Have you waited for long? I am so sorry, but Eun Ji—“

“No. I haven’t. Besides, it doesn’t count when the girl that I have been waiting for is this beautiful,”  Bo Mi’s face is red like a tomato. She looks down to cover her red face.

“Thank…you.”

“So, shall we go?”  asks him. He tangles his fingers to hers; Bo Mi’s heart beats faster. “O…okay. Where will we go?”

“Where do you want?”

“I don’t know. It’s up to you.”

“I have never been in dates, actually,”  Kyung Soo confesses. Bo Mi looks up and is surprised to his words, “I have never got any girlfriends too.”

“Really?”  She asks in disbelief.

Kyung Soo nods, “yeah. I never really have real dates. So I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter