CH. 14

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Joon Myeon opens his door and finds Ho Won is the one who knocked his door.

“Lee Ho Won-sshi? Is there anything I can help for you?”

“Songsaenim, didn’t you and Eun Ji came to this room together?”  He asks, “I mean, it’s okay but you two seem like—“

“Oppa?”   Eun Ji speaks as she sees Ho Won in front of the door. She looks like just coming out from bathroom. “What are you doing here? You are not Music Major’s student.”

“I…”

“He saw us entered this room together, Jung Eun Ji-sshi.”

“Oh…”  Joon Myeon then turns and smiles, “there is nothing to be worried about. We are together because of our project. We initially wanted to go to my office but she wanted to do things in bathroom so I lent her mine. Besides, we are also waiting for someone else so I guess it’s okay for her to go to my bathroom rather than toilet, if you are curious enough, Lee Ho Won-sshi.”  Ho Won is trying to understand his words when a student from Eun Ji’s class comes and stops to see what is really happening.

“Kim songsaenim?”  Ho Won turns and sees the said student earlier. He is a boy but Ho Won doesn’t know his name.

“Oh, there you are!”  Joon Myeon says. He approaches the student.

“I am… I am sorry, songsaenim. I just—“

“I know what happened between you and Jung Eun Ji-sshi, so I understand. But I am glad you get the real thing here.”

“Excuse me then,”  he bows to him and stares awkwardly to Eun Ji before leaves the scene.

“Songsaenim?”  the student calls because it is suddenly quiet, “is Jung Eun Ji here because my late assignment?”

“Huh?”  Joon Myeon realizes that the student has seen Eun Ji too, “no… we are talking about the final project. He is just thinking weirdly about it. Now, let’s get into my room and deal with everything there, shall we?”

 

Well, they at least can run away from the disaster. Nobody knows when they get this kind of luck again.

 

 

 

 

Kyung Soo opens his eyes and they hurt. He suddenly doesn’t like sunray again.

“Jong In, Se Hun, wake up,”  he talks as he gets up. The alarm hasn’t rung but he has woken up. He never likes this except when he is in exam period.

He then walks toward the little-peeking sunray and opens the entire curtain. Jong In is the victim of this. He suddenly feels that everything gets so shiny and opens his eyes slowly. “What??? What time is it?”

“Today is Friday.”

“I have to come back to my home, hyung, right?”  Kyung Soo nods and takes the charge to open the curtain where Se Hun will be the victim. As expected, he wakes up quickly even though he complains a lot.

“Will you go back to your home, Se Hun?”  asks Kyung Soo. Se Hun mumbles ‘hmmm’ because he is still half-asleep. “Then get up. We need to pack.”

“Hyung, you go home too?”

“There is nothing I can do here,”  he answers.

“Can I follow you? I don’t really want to go home with motorcycle.”  Jong In asks and Kyung Soo nods again. He goes to bathroom without much noise.

A week has passed and Kyung Soo with Bo Mi are officially over. They act like they used to be: strangers. They just bow to each other and smile as it is needed when they accidentally meet. It’s not like her friends and his friends don’t know about this but they don’t even know how to resolve this awkward situation.

She even calls him back as ‘Do sunbaenim,’ but that happened after he called her ‘Yoon Bo Mi-sshi’ for the first time.

Jong In still remembers that incident. Bo Mi and him were walking together at the hallway, talking about the upcoming mid-semester exams and their project. Kyung Soo approached him to talk about the room’s plumbing’s problem. They have to take a bath at their friends’ places because of it.

“Jong In, they will come there tonight, but I am busy. I have to catch my studies and Min Hee asked me to accompany her having dinner.”  Jong In flinches a bit on how casual Kyung Soo mentioned Min Hee but then he glanced and saw Bo Mi didn’t even give any reaction.

“Okay. I will come back sooner.”

“Thank you. I have to go, Jong In. And nice to meet you, Yoon Bo Mi-sshi.”  Jong In’s eyes blink for several times before Bo Mi bows politely to him, “nice to meet you too, Do sunbaenim.”

Okay, if Jong In had a heart problem, he would probably have a heart attack at that time.

Jong In, of course, told that incident to the gank, who, as same as he did, didn’t believe what he said. Nam Joo has vowed that she will bring them back together and Se Hun joined her. Eun Ji is skeptical about it, seeing how stubborn Bo Mi is. She said that this might be an agreement between them. They have broken up but that doesn’t mean that they are not friend, so they address each other formally again.

But it feels like a bad thing for Jong In. And he has this urge feeling that he has to really meddle in this situation.

So he goes back to his house. At least, he can meet Min Hee and have some proper talk with the girl. She has been avoiding everyone besides Kyung Soo, plus Kyung Soo is kinda helping her to get out from everyone’s attention. Kyung Soo does what he said to Bo Mi: he would be together with Min Hee because Bo Mi said it. And Do Kyung Soo never plays with his words and promises.

Kyung Soo then drops him in front of his house. Next to his is Kyung Soo’s house, but you shouldn’t think they are literally neighbors. There is a gap, a big gap with flowers and garden (you can call it little park, though) to separate each houses at that complex. Min Hee’s house is in front of Kyung Soo’s and it is just as far as Jong In’s, or maybe more.

“Thank you, hyung.”  Jong In says that as he gets his bag out from his car. Kyung Soo just smiles and drives further. Se Hun earlier said that he would go home but he and Nam Joo would have some time in club. Well, they are couple and adults. They can do everything they want, unless they break some rules.

 

 

 

“I DON’T WANT! WHY WOULD YOU DRAG ME—“

“Unnie! You are young! You should go into places like this! Besides, Se Hun oppa is with me!”

“I thought you just wanted me to accompany you to decent date place before you meet each other! If we are drunk, the dorm’s perfect will not allow us to come back!”  Na Eun yells. The taxi driver even glances after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter