CH. 8

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Ji finally arrives at the café where she and Joon Myeon will meet at. They have made the pact that they will never act so lovey-dovey in and near the school ground. It can compromise both their occupations. And also, they can’t be seen going out together from the school ground unless it is clear that they have school’s matter in their hands.

She enters the café and orders Thai Tea for waiting her one-day boyfriend. She actually still can’t believe Joon Myeon sprouted the words ‘I love you’ in that kind of way. She knows that the teacher somehow has something in his mind about her and that is why she didn’t give up to chase him….until his words and Ho Won’s involvement.

Wait, she hasn’t even broken up with him. So….she can be called two-timing those two boys, right?

Eun Ji gulps. She gets panicked after remembering Ho Won and searches her phone. No wonder, Ho Won has called, like, thousand times since he woke up, probably. Eun Ji’s hands are shivering. She never wants to do two-timing yet there she is, two-timing her senior and teacher.

She dials his numbers and hopes he takes the phone quickly. As a cue, Ho Won takes her call so quick. “Eun Ji-ah! I am so afraid! You don’t call after being called by Kim songsaenim and when I searched you to your room, both you and Yoon Bo Mi-sshi aren’t there! Are you to going somewhere?”

“Uh…oppa?”

“Yes?”  Ho Won sounds like he knows there will be something bad happen. Something bad is like breaking up with Eun Ji.

“We need to talk….but I am not at the school ground. Maybe at night I will come home. Can you go to canteen at dinner?”

“What is it? Is there something important?”

“Yeah, there is. But I can’t talk to you from the phone. Oppa, please say yes. I think we really have to talk about something.”

Ho Won sighs. He does indeed have bad feelings about this, “okay. You will text me once you arrive at your room, got it?”

“Yes, oppa….”  Eun Ji looks up because Joon Myeon kissed her head. He just comes and already showers her with kiss. Eun Ji smiles happily as Joon Myeon takes a seat in front of her and says ‘hi’.

“Are you with someone?”  asks Ho Won curiously since he can hear a man’s voice said ‘hi’ to Eun Ji. He feels angry suddenly. Does Eun Ji—

“Yeah….he is Kim songsaenim.”

“Who is it?”  asks Joon Myeon curiously. Eun Ji then talks, “Ho Won oppa.”  Joon Myeon’s shoulders suddenly drops like he has lost any hope in his life; he then frowns and crosses his hands in front of his chest.

“Ah….Kim songsaenim? What are you doing with him?”

“We are having discussion about my study. I have intention to take classic piano courses from him. You know that he usually teaches some students who are interested, right?”  Joon Myeon keeps pouting and frowning. Eun Ji is really uncomfortable about this.

“Yeah, I know that. Well, good luck then. He is so busy, as far as I know.”

“Thank you, oppa.”

“Remember: text me once you get into your room, okay? Say my hello to Kim songsaenim then.”  Then Eun Ji turns off the conversation and smiles awkwardly to Joon Myeon.

“What is that? Why were you talking to Lee Ho Won-sshi and lied about—“

“Don’t you remember that I haven’t officially single?”

“You are not single; you are my girlfriend.”

“But I am Ho Won oppa’s girlfriend too.”  Joon Myeon sighs. He indeed forgot about that fact. He wants to be angry but he knows that it has no point. He and Eun Ji are actually the one who have affair in this matter.

“Don’t worry, oppa, I will break up with him after this.”

“I don’t really doubt that but you did say you were with me. Won’t he think there is something with us?”

Eun Ji smiles, “he knows that you are somehow responsible teacher. I will say to him that I am busy with my study and my future part-time work in the school.”

“Wait,”  Joon Myeon says, “did you just say you take—“

“Yeah, I take that offer.”  Eun Ji smiles again. The real thing is some students in junior class are offered to be mentor for the new students at this semester. It has to be done for the big project that they will do. Eun Ji has been offered by her teachers and she accepted it, and now she can use it as an excuse to break up with Ho Won.

Joon Myeon smiles gently, “I was about to convince you to take that part, actually.”

“Why?”  Eun Ji asks. Her tea is coming and Joon Myeon orders American coffee then.

“I will be the supervisor for Music Major. I want you to take it so we can spend time more than usual.”  Eun Ji grins so wide. “Really, oppa? That is great! We can do many things together without being suspected by those people!”

“But we still have to be careful.”

“I know. You know I am the best at being careful.”

“Yeah, says the one who obviously chased and stalked me.”

“But it was a worth action, right? I mean, you do really fall for me.”  Joon Myeon smiles again and takes her hands. “I do love you before you chase me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Hm…so that is the reason of my unsettled feelings.”

“What do you mean?”

“I know you like me so I determine to make you mine since then,”  Eun Ji then gets up from her seat and approaches him, “and I guess I am right.”  She then kisses him. Joon Myeon gladly accepts her kiss but that makes some customers and the waitress who are carrying his coffee blush so hard.

 

 

 

Min Hee opens her door again and feels relieved to see no one scattered at her room. She decides to go back at Sunday after the Sunday service to save time. Next Monday must be a hectic day; people are dragged to do their usual activities when they probably still enjoy the after-party effect. Min Hee has to dwell in so she has to prepare herself.

She throws herself to the bed and stares to the celling. She doesn’t like to go home but she has to; she is rather being in home than in the party, although she doesn’t understand why Jong In decided to join this year’s party. Well, for Kyung Soo, he is the committee. Of course he has to be at the party.

She remembers her house’s condition. Her grandmother is still the wicked and mean woman to her. Although she tries her best to prove that she is worth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter