CH. 15

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEW POSTER! HAHAHA, THAT IS FAILED ONE THOUGH

Na Eun can only grimace upon seeing those talkative and crowded sisters of Jong In.

“Oh my! This is the first time he ever brought girl! Not to mention, there are two girls!”  The short-hair one is talking. The long-hair sister nods in agreement. “Jong In never brought any girl. And I emphasize it, NEVER! I sometimes think that he is gay because he spends so much time with Kyungie.”

“Hyo Jung noona!”  Jong In growls and it earns chuckle from both his sisters.

“Hey, Sehunna!”

“Yes, noona?”

“What happened to your hair?”  The girl identified as Kim Hyo Jung asks Se Hun about his hair. It is now in pinkish white grayish hair color…even Nam Joo can’t really determine what kind of color it is.

“I…I changed it. I was just in the mood of having not-ordinary hair color.”

“THIS IS GOLD! YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME WITH THIS COLOR! OH MY GOD, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS KIND OF COLOR? I WONDER IF MY HUSBAND WEARS—“

“Sae Eun noona, stop screaming! She is still in hangover!”  Jong In protests again but now he is using Na Eun as the shield. Those two women dart their eyes to her and Na Eun gulps. She is so scared.

“Hangover? Oh dear, is this the girl that Mom told us?”

Na Eun really wants the floor to, again, eat her. Even his mother remembers her as the drunken girl.

“You are so beautiful! What’s your name?”  Sae Eun screams again. It seems like these sisters’ initial character is always screaming.

“Son… Son Na Eun.”  She bows to them repeatedly and they squeal.

“She’s so cute! Can we keep her? Can we make her as our sister? Kim Jong In! You have to make her your wife! I approve this one!”

“Me too! I want this kind of little sister! Oh My God, we can go shopping a lot later! I can dress you a lot since you are like a doll! So beautiful and cute!”

“Can’t you two stop talking? Geez! I have said to you that she is still hangover and you two keep talking.” Jong In’s sisters smile sinisterly; it’s like they have an evil plan for destroying Jong In at once.

“And who is this girl?”  They dart their attention to Nam Joo. She gets up and bows to them, “my name is Kim Nam Joo.”

“She is Se Hun’s girlfriend.”

“OMO! REALLY?”  And the route begins again. They are circling Nam Joo, asking on how Se Hun asked her to date because they say Se Hun is obviously a weird person when he chases a girl, so it is weird for them to know Se Hun finally gets a girlfriend.

“Young Master,”  the maid that alerted Na Eun is coming, “Young Master Do is here, but he is not alone. A girl named Yoon Bo Mi is with him.”

“SAY WHAT?”  Three of them are screaming and that makes Jong In’s sisters stop chatting. Na Eun is the only one who is not screaming because she is still in her lost mind.

“What is that? What happened?”

“Let them come in,”  Jong In commands. Not long after that, they come into the scene. Awkwardness is too tense that even Jong In’s sisters feel it too.

“Hey, what happened between those two?”  Hyo Jung asks Jong In.

“I will explain later,”  he whispers back and then smiles toward Kyung Soo, “welcome, hyung! Why are you here?”

Kyung Soo still grasps the fact that a lot of people are there, and then he coughs, “I was searching for you. I wanted to talk to you last night but your maid said that you ran away because Se Hun called you. So I think that it is a good time to visit you in the morning but there are—“

“Oh, come on, Kyungie!”   Sae Eun shouts, “we are practically family too. Don’t be too shy! Besides, I bet you know all of them!”

“Uh…yeah, hi, Son Na Eun-sshi and Kim Nam Joo-sshi.”

“Good morning, Do sunbaenim,”  both the girls bow to him.

“Uh…hi,”  Bo Mi speaks from where she stands, “I am here for Son Na Eun. We have promise to do something before. She showed me the address so I went here.”

“Oh, hello. What’s your name?” 

“Yoon Bo Mi, nice to meet all of you.”

“We are Jong In’s sisters. By the way, have you seen my son out there?”  Kyung Soo quickly shakes his head while Bo Mi is still digesting the question. “Where the hell does my husband bring him into?”  Sae Eun then murmurs while goes out to the living room. Hyo Jung smiles and then sits beside Na Eun. “Now, I want to talk to the only available girl here because clearly something is going on with Kyungie and that girl while Se Hun has this one to be his girlfriend. And you, miss, clearly has some issues with my little brother there.” 

All of them (except Nam Joo and Se Hun) are either blushing or choking on the drink.

“See? I am right.”  She smirks in happiness.

“Un…unnie! Bo Mi unnie!”  Na Eun calls in distress. She clearly can’t even…she can’t even think clearly on what she will do. “We can go now.”

“Huh?”  Bo Mi gasps and then nods. She also doesn’t want to prolong her stay here. “Let’s go then.”

Hyo Jung just smiles even though Na Eun is a bit rude just now. She knows that this girl is really nervous, which means what she suspects is right: something is happened between Na Eun and her brother.

“Wait!”  Jong In shouts, “has your hangover—“

“I…it has. I am so sorry, sunbaenim, for disturbing you. I will never let myself in that trouble again. If you all excuse me,”  she gets up and bows to all of them, “I will take my leave.” 

All of them nod and Na Eun gets toward Bo Mi.

“Wait,”  Kyung Soo holds them by grabbing Bo Mi’s wrist, “with what will you go?”

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter