1

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

treat for you guys! Since it surpassed 10 subscribers *smilling*

There are two families who thought they would never ever be connected at all. Well, one of them is wealthy whereas another one is poor.

But they are connected.

They are connected with the fact that their daughters were born in the same hospital.

“I don’t want to look at her daughter.”  Yoon Ga Young stated to the doctor. He sighed. “She is still your niece. Even though I know your family’s problem regarding to her, she is still your sister’s daughter.”

“My LATE sister’s, doctor. Please do not forget that I still remember that she is the cause of my sister’s death.”  Ga Young said sharply. Yes, her sister has just died after bearing her daughter. Ga Young had it enough. She saw how hard for her sister to raise the tummy without the father (she is the victim of ) and then because of her decision to keep the baby, she was outcast. Ga Young helped her but this time, she had it enough. Besides, the baby had the father’s DNA. She hated that fact.

“Miss Yoon, please. I want to help them but this is not the baby’s fault.”  The doctor was just a nice man who, when he knew about the truth, he was willing to help without any fees. Well, it was along with the fact that Ga Young was working as nurse there.

She scoffed.

“No. This is her fault.”  She then got up and slammed the door. She hated the baby so much until the extent she didn’t want to see her at all. When she was walking to her station, she accidentally eavesdropped the conversation between an old woman and a man, probably her butler or right man.

“I want her die.”  Ga Young felt like she was just in déjà vu. She said that just a moment ago toward the doctor.

“Ma’am, we can’t kill the baby. Your son will realize it.”

“Then I will make her life in hell. I will torture her because she comes from that woman’s tomb. I hate that woman. I hate that baby.”  Ga Young carefully listened to the conversation and she felt something more. She felt pity toward the baby that the woman talked about.

That woman wants to get rid of one baby girl, while I want to get rid of that demon.

With her wicked thought, she walked straightly to the nursery room. At the station near that room, she asked to check some of the log about the babies that were born at that day first.

“You know the baby that is related to that woman?”  She pointed her finger to the old woman. Her colleague answered that the baby’s name was Choi Min Hee. She smirked.

She entered the room and saw that her sister’s baby was side-by-side with Choi Min Hee.

I just want to help you, Choi Min Hee-ah. You will be suffered under your grandmother’s hand, while for you, little demon, I don’t care even if you die in her hand. You can become princess but I know you will have a hell of a life. That is the payment for making my sister suffering.

She changed the name tag once she assured no one could see her, even the camera there. She swabbed them quickly and that is how Choi Min Hee becomes her niece while her real niece becomes Choi Min Hee.

After couple of days, Ga Young carried the baby home and named her Yoon Bo Mi.

That is how Yoon Bo Mi becomes the girl that we will know.

 

 

 

“YAH! BO MI-AH! WAKE UP!” 

“WHAT?”  Bo Mi gets up quickly and her action earns a chuckle from Eun Ji. “You!”  Bo Mi wants to hit Eun Ji for disturbing her beautiful slumber and Eun Ji runs away for her life.

Eun Ji opens the room’s door and reveals the dorm’s hall. There are lots of girls walking and running here and there, and these two girls are joining them.

“Yah! Jung Eun Ji! How dare you disturb my sleep!”  Eun Ji still laughs until they unknowingly arrive at teachers’ dorm. Well, teachers who live there are not much, but there are still teachers there in case to watch over the girl students and boy students.

Yes, University of Art and Music is the prestigious university who provides only one faculty, Art and Music, while there are lots of majors that students can enroll. Bo Mi enrolls to Dancing Major while Eun Ji enrolls to Music Major.

“Catch me if you ca—OUCH!” Eun Ji just got hit by a pillar. Bo Mi chuckles. Her revenge is paid. However, behind that pillar, a certain teacher just walked from the cafeteria to buy coffee and became the eyewitness.

“It hurts!”

“Then watch out where you will go, Miss Jung Eun Ji,”  Eun Ji looks up and sees her favorite teacher (and her crush too), Kim Joon Myeon, with his bed-styled hair and white t-shirt with pajama trousers and he is holding a cup of hot coffee.

Eun Ji gets flustered while Bo Mi really wants to laugh behind her.

“I am sorry, Kim songsaenim.”

“Be careful next time.”

“Good morning, Kim songsaenim!”  Bo Mi greets him and he smiles. After he leaves, Eun Ji turns around and she looks like about to kill Bo Mi.

“Hey! It’s not my fault! You are the one who search for trouble!”

“You are gonna die in my hand, Yoon Bo Mi! I got really embarrassed in front of him!”

“KYAAAA! NO!!!!”  Bo Mi screams as she runs back toward their dorm room.

 

 

 

“Hyung, do I look good?”  Jong In rolls his eyes to Se Hun, who constantly sees and checks himself in front of that small mirror who is supposed to be for three of them.

“For how many times do I have to tell you that you are fine? You look fine.”

“I want her to see me.”

“She can see you clearly. Last time I check she doesn’t wear any eyeglasses.”  Now Se Hun is the one who is rolling his eyes. Jong In just shrugs his shoulders.

“Hyung, I am not joking.”

“Me too. Come on, don’t be so insecure. You have spent too many times in front of the mirror and this time, it’s mine.”  Jong In pushes Se Hun to the left side so he can use the mirror too. He wants to check if his hairstyle now is good on him or not.

Se Hun pouts.

“Now, now,”  Kyung Soo pats his shoulder, “don’t pout, Se Hun-ah. Jong In is right; you have spent too many times in front of it. We need to use it too.”

“Why are you already finished, hyung?”

“I need to meet Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol first. They are so hyped about the project that we have been talking about.”

“Say hello from me to them!”   Se Hun screams but then he rolls his eyes toward Jong In because he thinks his senior has spent time too long in front of the mirror. Kyung Soo chuckles because of it. He takes his backpack and some of his music sheets with their map and then gets out from the room. There are lots of students there but they mostly still wear their pajamas or sleeping clothes.

Kyung Soo is now senior class student in the university. He has got an offer to work in Vienna because of his skill at playing violin. Yes, Kyung Soo takes two sub-majors. He takes both singing and violin class and truthfully, they are rather bringing happiness to him than tiredness.

He walks to go to the conservatory, where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter