CH. 16

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon Myeon walks toward the teacher’s room with some files he holds. Moreover, he also reads one of them while walks.

“Good afternoon, songsaenim.”

“Good afternoon.”

“Good afternoon, Kim songsaenim.”

“Good afternoon.”

“Good afternoon, Joonie.”  He looks up from his files and gasps. He almost drops those files before the woman smiles.

“You…songsaenim…”

“Good afternoon, Kim Joon Myeon. How are you?”

 

 

 

Nam Joo is sitting nicely at the class. This time is for after-break class so she has met her boyfriend, Se Hun, and spent time with him (with awkward-as-ever-couple Kim Jong In and Son Na Eun).

Some girls are sitting surrounding her before they begin to chit-chat. “Have you heard? We will have a new teacher.”

“Who? Is he or she our senior from previous graduate?”

“No! She is not someone that we should know. From what I have heard, she was working as an independent artist before she applied here. I wonder who she is, though. She seems a bit mysterious.”

“I want to see her! I heard that she was super pretty!”  Nam Joo immediately gets interested. Her ears are perking up to hear the conversation.

“I heard she had worked here before, when she was younger.” 

“Really? Why don’t people know her?”

“She was here when those two Kim songsaenim-s were students here.”  Nam Joo can figure out that one of those two refers to Kim Joon Myeon. She knows he was a student in this university. “And I heard that she is the teacher that Kim songsaenim from Music department was involved with, although it is denied by the principal.”

“WHAT?”  Nam Joo shrieks and it makes the attention turns to her. She clasps and then smiles awkwardly.

“I am sorry, but can you continue?”

The girl looks hesistated, but she continues it anyway, “Rumor has it that Kim Joon Myeon songsaenim was once involved with a teacher, right?”

“Yeah, but as you said, it was denied. He even got accepted to teach here just after he graduated. And he got a girlfriend after that, plus the principal really denied it. She was working outside for taking credits for getting master degree and there she is now, coming back to our school.”  Nam Joo had no idea before that there is such a rumor like that around Joon Myeon.

Suddenly, the dean of the major comes. He is an eccentric man who keeps his gray (real one, not like Se Hun’s) hair long. Behind him, a beautiful and graceful woman enters the class. Many boys are holding their breath and Nam Joo is too, even though she has no same intention with those boys.

“Class, this is your new substitute classic art teacher. Please welcome Jung Soo Yeon.”

Nam Joo quickly texts Se Hun, since she doesn’t know where to tell about this thing instantly.

That boy is attending the theory class so he lazily sits on the corner of the class. His phone is vibrating and he sees the text from his girlfriend immediately. He doesn’t know why but he feels this urge to tell someone that he thinks is having an impact, and Kyung Soo is in his mind. He doesn’t know both Joon Myeon’s and Eun Ji’s number, so he texts him.

Kyung Soo is attending his advanced violin class and gets the message before the teacher comes and before he plays the violin. He takes out his phone and his eyes are bulging out.

“Kim songsaenim!”  One of the students shouts when he sees Joon Myeon is coming to the room. Since it is an advanced class, there are not many students around. Kyung Soo looks confused between the calm face of Joon Myeon and his text. He knows the truth, since they are so close. Joon Myeon and Jung songsaenim were item when he was student, but he accidentally ‘spilled’ the relationship and so some teachers knew, and it drove her to resign in order not to make Joon Myeon got expelled.

“Songsaenim?”  Kyung Soo raises his hand.

“Yes?”

“Can I speak with you privately?”  Students are stunned to hear what Kyung Soo asked but Joon Myeon only smiles lightly, “sure.”

Kyung Soo gets up and walks out from the class, followed by Joon Myeon.

“I have heard the news, hyung.”

“What?”

“Jung songsaenim is here. Apparently, Kim Nam Joo-sshi is her student.” 

But Joon Myeon only smiles. And it really confuses Kyung Soo. “Hyung?”

“I know. She talked to me when she got here.”

“And… you’re okay?”

“Why should I not be okay? She’s my teacher too.”

“But she—“

“That’s just a rumor,”  Joon Myeon pats his shoulder, “we must enter the class now. I have a class to be taught and you have a class to be attended.”  Kyung Soo stares in confusion. Joon Myeon is calm. Too calm, he might add. There must be something happened.

I must tell Eun Ji-sshi, right? I mean, she is his girlfriend… but I don’t have her number.

Bo Mi suddenly enters his mind again.

He texts her immediately (after he asked that he might need a time out first) and waits, but then realizes that Bo Mi might not even want to read his message. It’s been over weeks since they broke up and acts like total strangers.

Jong In. He is probably with her or he is the one that she will hear.

 

 

Bo Mi is exhaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter