CH. 17

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

comments will be replied at the next chapter. Thank you

Bo Mi is restless.

She is walking here and there on her room.

Eun Ji isn’t coming back; well, if this is normal time, she will be sleeping because of constant dancing practice, but today isn’t that normal time. Bo Mi has heard and figured out the thing about that rumor. The rumor about Kim Joon Myeon and a certain ex-teacher. And Kyung Soo texted her and Jong In that the teacher had come back in form of Jung Soo Yeon.

She has bad feelings, and Eun Ji doesn’t help her by missing. She doesn’t even check her phone or call. They have called her dozen times but she must be too immersed in her practice. It’s not that Bo Mi hasn’t searched her to her classes, but she was always late. Eun Ji was nowhere when she got into the place she was in. And the night has come.

“JUNG EUN JI! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN????”  She whails to herself, looking like a crazy girl. She even scratches her own hair and she looks like a lion. Not a good lion though. A messy lion to be exact.

KRING! KRING! 

Her cellphone is ringing. It is a message.

It is from Eun Ji.

She dials the number because that is a blank message.

“Hello?”

“Eun Ji! Where are you? I have been looking for you—“

“I am at Han River…well, bank of it.”

“Wait, why are you there? Are you trying to find any idols there or what?”  Eun Ji isn’t someone who likes to do sports so it is so weird she is there now.

“I am just looking at the scenery. In night, this place is beautiful; the sky is full of stars.”

“Eun Ji, are you okay?”  Bo Mi asks carefully. Eun Ji isn’t a mellow person. This girl is the last person on Earth that Bo Mi knows who actually will, alone, admire stars.

“I am.”  And then she sighs, “I wish that I am one of those stars. They are so bright. They are kind of inviting me to be with them. I always think that people who are dead are now there...”

“Jung Eun Ji, are you sure you are on the bank of Han River? You are not at the bridge?” 

“You gave me a nice idea! I will go to the bridge and admire stars from there!”  And the phone is cut off before Bo Mi can reply.

She is beliwerded. She is freaking out. Eun Ji has lost her mind.

Who? Who will I call? Whom do I trust in time like this? Who can send me to that place????

Joon Myeon is in her mind but she erases it. But again, she knows she has no choice but to go to that teacher. She locks the door and runs toward his room.

Surprisingly, it is not Joon Myeon who opens the door.

That teacher is. Or at least she should be, beacause Bo Mi has never seen her before around school.

“Oh! Joonie! You have another visitor!” 

And there he is, standing with his hair damped, no cloth on his body, only towel that is wrapped onto his waist. Bo Mi has to hold her shriek because she just realizes that the woman does wear his shirt (even though, she still wears her pants…or is it not hers?)

He looks so surprised when he sees Bo Mi.

“Yoon?... what are you doing here?”

“I…I am sorry,”  she bows, “but I want to ask about Jung Eun Ji. I recalled that she was here.”  Bo Mi is just guessing, but she is right, judging from Joon Myeon’s harder face.

“Ah! That girl was here. She went out after Joonie talked to her, right?”

“Yeah. She said she needed fresh air.”  Bo Mi wants to punch that guy’s face. She really means it. She is the one who literally supports them together and what is she getting? A mess.

Her hand is formed into a fist but she smiles. She can’t just attack a teacher with a witness there. “I think I have to search her more. I am sorry for disturbing you. Excuse me.”

“Yoon!”  Joon Myeon calls her name, “if you find her, you have to call me.”

“If I remember, Sir. I am so tired because of practice so I don’t give you my promise,”  Bo Mi answers sarcastically and then walks toward the cafeteria. She is confused and Joon Myeon just proved himself to be the second best candidate of jerks in her life. Kyung Soo is still the first, for your information.

But she doesn’t know what to do. She has to be fast. Taxi costs too much. Subway and buses can take long time. She needs a faster and easier-to-access vehicle.

Jong In! He has his motorcycle here, right? I mean, I don’t bring my vespa as I have returned it to Mother.

She then sets her feet toward his place. She knocks several times. There is this ‘thud’ noise and Bo Mi can expect that all of them are there and they are playing with each other in the room. Boys.

“Jong—“

“Yes?”  Kyung Soo opens the door and he is stunned for a while; and so is Bo Mi. They stare to each other for a while before someone yanks the door.

That someone is Se Hun.

“Noona? What are you doing here?”  Se Hun breaks the silence by asking. Kyung Soo is awoken from what-thing in his mind and smiles to her. He lets the door opens widely and it appears that Jong In is just having his shower time.

Bo Mi, today, is blessed by seeing two bare-chest men. Something lucky must be happened without she even knows. But that is not what the problem is. She goes in and gestures to Jong In to wear his shirt. “I am not in the mood of seeing your chest, Mr. Kim. I am not Son Na Eun who needs to be impressed more by your abs or something like that.”

“What the?”  He grunts. Se Hun is laughing while Kyung Soo is giggling with also closing the door. Jong In hastily talks a shirt from his wardrobe and wears it. “What are you doing here in this night?”

“I need your help,”  she says. Kyung Soo, knowingly, is sitting on his bed again, trying not to look like getting hurt that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter