CH. 19

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, one, two, and three!!!”  Miss Kwon, the teacher of dance class is examining and conducting the final dance for group exam. Bo Mi is sweating because of exhaustness and so is Jong In. All the dance students in Junior Class are joining the class, so it is a bit crowded with some students dancing and the others are sitting on the floor, resting for the next turn.

Bo Mi and Jong In are those other students. They have finished their routine and so Bo Mi makes her way to sit beside him.

“Mind to share to me about your first date?”

Jong In bursts out his drink and some students are giggling; Miss Kwon pretends that she doesn’t see what Jong In just did but she glares to him, orders him to take care of the mess.

“Sorry,”  he walks to where mops and brooms are being kept. He then diligently mops the floor while Bo Mi takes his drink and still giggles.

“How dare you took my drink!”  He protests as he sits back at where he sat before. Bo Mi grins.

“Now tell me.”

“I have nothing to tell.”

“How could a date have nothing to tell?”

“You never tell me how your date was with Kyung Soo hyung.”  Bo Mi gulps and her face goes sour. She really hates that topic.

“I don’t have to.”

“So do I. You scared—“  Jong In stops talking as his phone is ringing and he also feels the vibrate. He frowns to see the caller. It is from his mother.

“Hello, Mom? What is it?”

“Jonginie,”  his mother speaks and she seems not in good mood or condition; the background seems like full of noises and Jong In isn’t sure at all his mother calls from their house, “can you call Kyung Soo? It is urgent and all of his family members can’t reach him.”

“He went out, Mom.”  Jong In answers, “I don’t know where he goes. He didn’t tell me or Se Hun. He even skips classes today, which is weird.”  Bo Mi turns her head when she has heard what he said. Bo Mi understands that Jong In is answering where Kyung Soo is, and she is interested to know.

“If he calls you, tell him that Min Hee’s mother just got a car accident. She is now at the hospital, being treated.”

“WHAT? HOW?”

“I will tell you later. I don’t want to bother your classes. If you have time, you should come to hospital quickly.”

“I will Mom. In fact, I will ask my teacher to leave early.”

“What’s going on?”  asks Bo Mi after Jong In turns off his phone. He looks not well at all. “Min Hee’s mother had got into an accident. She is hospitalized and I might need to see her condition, given the fact that I am her neighbor.”

“Maybe I have to come with you.”

“Why? For what?”

“I don’t know… I just want to—“

“No, that’s okay. Besides, Min Hee doesn’t seem to like seeing you there, if I can remember.”  He gets up and takes his bag, “I will say my goodbye to Kwon songsaenim and I will probably tell you the condition. And even if Kyung Soo hyung calls or texts you, please notify me.”

Bo Mi nods and her eyes are following Jong In as he asks to leave early from their teacher, which is given easily by her after she seems to hear the explanation.

 

 

 

“Jung Eun Ji?”

“Yes?”  Eun Ji turns around and blinks several times to grasp the idea of Miss Jung Soo Yeon is the one who called and now standing in front of her. The teacher smiles nicely although Eun Ji always feels that she has fake smile ever since the break-up between her and Joon Myeon.

“Songsaenim? Jung songsaenim? Is there something—“

“I want to talk to you, privately. Will you come with me?”

“Uh… okay?”  She follows the woman and she knows where they are going to. They are heading toward the art building, where she is teaching. “Here is good.”

“Is there something so urgent, songsaenim?”

“How long have you been in relationship with Joon Myeon-ah?”

Eun Ji is dumbfounded. She literally doesn’t know what to say and she literally doesn’t want to even think and touch things related to Joon Myeon. He acts like there is nothing between them after he broke up with her and it hurts so much for her. Best thing for her now is not to hear anything related to him but here she is, being asked by his current girlfriend (or sort of like that) about their past relationship.

“Songsaenim—“

“I know everything. It isn’t that hard to figure out if you keep your eyes close to one of you guys. You spend time too much together and use the study and prepare for finals as the masks.”

“It…, it’s been—“

“Soo Yeon noona?”  someone speaks from Eun Ji’s back and when she turns around, Joon Myeon is there. He smiles tenderly (and Eun Ji wants both to be melted and slap him at the same time) and walks toward his noona. “What are you doing here with Jung Eun Ji-sshi?”

“I…”  She looks flustered and then smiles, fakely again, if Eun Ji can add, “nothing. I just want to talk to the student whom people say is the closest to you. I might have a competition.”

“Don’t worry. As I said before, everything is fine. We have nothing between us, right?”  His tone is a bit demanding and that makes Eun Ji frowns. What is he trying to do?

“Yes, songsaenim. Don’t worry.”

“Well then, I wait for you at my room, Joonie,”  she says before she pecks his cheek. Both of them smile happily and that makes Eun Ji wants to run away. She feels like her chest is being punched.

“I’ll take my leave then, Jung.”

“Yes, good afternoon, Kim songsaenim.”

“You should be careful to her,”  he whispers as he passes and Eun Ji’s eyes are about to pop out after heard that sentence. She turns around only to see his back moves farther away from her. She gets confused.

Why did he tell me to be careful? Is something happened and I don’t know?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter