CH. 9

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!! SE HUN! LET ME GO!!!!!”  Kyung Soo opens his eyes because of this howl. He abruptly gets up from his bed, only to see a very strange situation: Se Hun is on the top of Jong In while Jong In is lying on the bed and he seems like strangling the older.

“SE HUN! STOP! WHAT IS HAPPENING?”  Kyung Soo stands up and tries to release Jong In but Se Hun is so determined to probably really kill his roommate. Jong In’s legs are kicking to nowhere.

“YOU RUINED MY LOVE LIFE!”

“WH….WHAT…ECCKKK….HAVE….I DONE?”  Jong In tries to ask between the strangling.

“YOU MADE NAM JOO DOUBTED MY HONESTY!”

“OH SE HUN LET HIM GO! YOU CAN REALLY KILL HIM!”  Kyung Soo shouts. But before Se Hun even reacts, Jong In’s legs are captured his body (I don’t even know how he does it but yeah, he can do it by capturing his back neck) and then the table turns: now Jong In is strangling Se Hun.

Kyung Soo really wishes he can be at another room….maybe in Chan Yeol’s and Baek Hyun’s but then he remembers their real craziness.

“HYUNG!”

“WHY DID YOU STRANGLE ME YOU LITTLE BRAT???”

“JONG IN! SE HUN! STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!”  But no one seems to do it so Kyung Soo does what he thinks the best: he joins the wrestling. He captured Jong In’s neck and then does his ultimate move: he is locking his arm onto his neck and strangling him. As the result, Jong In loses his strength and Se Hun can sneak out from the tournament (read: Jong In’s bed) and coughs on the floor.

“HYUNG! WHY DO YOU….DO THIS????”  Kyung Soo releases his grip and gets up from his bed, leaving coughing Jong In.

“Both of you! After you finish coughing, I demand you to sit nicely at my bed and we can discuss it without strangling each other!”  Kyung Soo commands and he goes to the bathroom. He clearly doesn’t want these two brat’s problem meddles into his classes’ matters. He quickly showers and gets out with still using his pajamas and smirks to see those two boys are sitting nicely, even though no one wants to see each other’s faces.

“Okay. Now who is the one wants to tell me the whole story?”  Jong In darts his eyes to Se Hun since he is clearly the one who initiated the wrestling competition before.

“Nam Joo broke up with me!”

“And why is that my fault?”  Jong In asks. However, Se Hun closes his mouth completely. “See, hyung? He is crazy. I have no intention to be with Kim Nam Joo-sshi and yet he blames me!”

“It’s because you are at fault!!”

“Then tell me what my fault is!”

“Okay, enough,”  Kyung Soo says, “now, Se Hun, tell me, why did Kim Nam Joo-sshi break up with you?”

“Hyung….it’s because of Jong In hyung. He visited Min Hee noona last night and—“

“What’s the connection between that and your broken relationship?”  Jong In barks but then Kyung Soo gestures him to stop it. Clearly something is holding Se Hun to tell the whole truth.

“So, why is that? Jong In can be with anyone he wants, especially with Min Hee. They are friends and at the same age. What’s wrong is that?”

.

.

.

“Hyung, can I ask for your help?”  Se Hun says suddenly. His question is to Kyung Soo, though. Kyung Soo blinks his eyes, “what?”

“I want you to be with me when I try to meet Nam Joo and Son Na Eun-sshi.”

“Why do you bring Son Na Eun-sshi into this—“

“Hyung, please.”  Se Hun begs, literally. Jong In frowns. He has no idea how to connect Nam Joo, Min Hee, himself, and Na Eun at all.

 

Well, he is a fool one, right?

 

 

 

Today is Monday. That means people are going to the classes like the usual. And as usual, there are so many those post-hangover people scattered on the conservatory. One of them is Ho Won….and the reason of it isn’t because of hangover, but of broken heart. Last night, Eun Ji broke up with him, stating that she wanted to study more as her schedule was too full, plus she accepted Kim songsaenim’s offer to become tutor.

Ho Won groans.

He has known that Eun Ji isn’t really into him but he had no idea that she would do this so fast. But the school is actually a b**ch if it comes to relationship. The schedule and classes can break any relationship, including friendship and love ones. He also once broke up with his past girlfriend because of their constant clashed schedules. So that is why he believes Eun Ji easily.

Only if he knows what happens…

On the other side, Min Hee is sitting while eating her lunch. Since she has no friends, she has no seats at the canteen. She wants to go to Kyung Soo’s but she is reluctant. She doesn’t want to be seen following him. He is kind enough to agree of marrying her so she doesn’t want to interfere to his personal life more.

But today, she is waiting for someone.

“Min Hee!”  Bo Mi approaches her. She was actually with Eun Ji, but once she saw Ho Won was there, she ran into the canteen and decided to crash to another group’s seat. She is Eun Ji; she can do that without thinking about what others think.

Min Hee looks up and smiles. She waves back to Bo Mi and gives her a space to sit next to her. They smile to each other. “How are you?”

“I am fine. How’s the party? You finally went there, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, thanks to my roommate, well, it’s not just him…..my boyfriend is the big reason why I came to the party.”  Min Hee looks surprised but then smiles and hugs her. “I am so happy for you!”

“That is why I want to talk to you!”  Bo Mi exclaims, “I want to tell you that I finally get a boyfriend! And guess what?”

“What?”

“He is the one that I have idolized! He finally notices me and asked me to be his girlfriend!”

“You did have said about him noticing you but the other one is new! I bet you are happy.”

“Of course I am,”  Bo Mi grins happily. Min Hee smiles again. She feels happy for Bo Mi. Maybe they are different in any rate, but Bo Mi is one of the nicest people she has met; number one, two, and three go to Kyung Soo, Jong In and Se Hun, respectively. Bo Mi and Eun Ji are next.

“So, what is his name? You haven’t told me his name.”

“His name is—“  But before Bo Mi can answer, Min Hee’s phone is ringing. She then smiles to see who the caller is. She excuses herself and Bo Mi knows that it comes from her fiancée.

“Oppa?”

“Jong In said you called me last night. Is everything alright?”  Kyung Soo asks. Min Hee feels so happy. Kyung Soo still cares about her.

“Yeah, I did call you but your phone is off. I just wanted to tell that I had arrived earlier at dorm, but I think you were not there, right?”  There is this awkward silence and Min Hee slightly doesn’t like it. She feels something is hidden. “Oppa?”

“Yeah, I was going out with Kim songsaenim…..and wandering alone since he had to meet someone.”  There is a reason why he uses Joon Myeon; he is with him. But the teacher slaps his shoulder and whispers to him that he was with someone else last night. That is why he said ‘wandering’.

“Oh….”

“I just found out I was out of battery when I arrived at my room. I was so tired so I slept after changing to pajamas and washing my face. I am so sorry.”  That is the truth, though. But it happened after he kissed Bo Mi in front of her room. It’s not because he was tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter