3

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bo Mi rolls her eyes whenever Eun Ji is beaming to talk with this guy named Lee Ho Won. He is her fellow classmate in Dancing Major. He is her senior but she had been in one project with him once.

“Okay, Eun Ji-ah, seriously? You have been talking about Kim songsaenim for over like a year or something and just after he dumped you a bit harsh, you now are talking about someone else?”  she complains when Eun Ji stops talking due to take a mouthful of chips. They are now sitting leisurely in the sofa at their dorm.

“Who even in the first place asked me to just move on?”  Eun Ji complains back, “now Ho Won oppa is still student and he doesn’t reject my approach. Why are you suddenly siding to him?”

“To who?”

“To Kim songsaenim. After your so-oh-coincidental meeting with Do sunbaenim you tend to take his side a lot.”  Bo Mi shuts . She can’t say to Eun Ji about Joon Myeon’s real feeling. Her teacher will go through a lot since Eun Ji isn’t someone who can hide her affections toward someone. If with her keeping shut about his feeling is making everyone in safe places, she is sure to do that.

But Bo Mi can’t stand the fact that Eun Ji probably has moved on, while Joon Myeon tries his best to keep their relationship just ‘student-teacher’ thing.

“AAARRRGGGGHHHHH! I am dizzy now!”

“What the hell?”  Eun Ji shouts back, “why are you suddenly shouting and trying to pull out your hair?”

“Why am I dragged into this thing?”  Bo Mi growls to the moon out there, “I have my own love problem and I do not have to think about this ungrateful kid’s love life!”

“What did you just say?”

“Nothing! I need some fresh air!”  Bo Mi gets up and goes out from the room. Eun Ji is stunned to see how bipolar her roommate was.  

Bo Mi keeps walking toward the joint-canteen in the dorm (where the boys and girls can meet; that includes teachers-students too) and takes some coin to have bread from the food machine. When she is waiting the bread, someone approaches her.

She looks up and sees Kyung Soo smiles to her. They haven’t been talking for four days and meeting him brings butterfly flies in her stomach.

“Sunbaenim….”

“Yoon Bo Mi-sshi, how are you?”  asks Kyung Soo. Bo Mi bows to him, “I am fine. How are you, sunbaenim?”

“I am fine too. You are about to eat?”  he points to the bread that she has hold into.

“Yes, I am.”

“Then join us. Jong In is there too.”  Kyung Soo signs to one certain seat and there is Jong In with a guy that Bo Mi hardly recognizes but she feels familiar about him. She agrees and walks following Kyung Soo.

“I am bringing someone here.”

“Yah, Bo Mi-sshi! How are you?”  Jong In friendly greets. He pats into one spot for her and she shyly sits. She then recognizes who the other guy. He is Oh Se Hun, the next dancing machine from Dance Major.

“Yoon Bo Mi sunbaenim, nice to meet you,”  Se Hun bows to her. He knows her as she is quite famous in his class. Yeah, Bo Mi is actually famous but she doesn’t realize it. That happens to Eun Ji too but they are too absorbed to their charming princes.

“Nice to meet you too. Oh Se Hun, somophore class, right?”

“Yeah, that’s me.”

“I can finally meet you. You are quite famous in entire major.”

“See?”  Se Hun says to Jong In, who raises his eyebrows, “I am famous. The Dancing Queen told us.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, brat.”

“’The Dancing Queen’? Who? Bo Mi-sshi?”  asks Kyung Soo. Bo Mi can feel her cheeks are warmer. Jong In nods, “she is the one who people dubbed as my pair. Even though we are rarely in one project but they keep talking about that king queen thing.”

“But you two are in project together, right? That’s what you said to me when I and her first met.”  Oh My God! Do Kyung Soo really remembers me that well!

“It’s a rare thing for me to be in one project with her. You know our teachers, hyung. If someone is dubbed with this title thing, they are rarely in one project with someone who is also dubbed. It goes with Kim Hyo Yeon sunbaenim and Lee Ho Won sunbaenim too.”

Bo Mi remembers that name again. Yeah, Lee Ho Won is the star in senior class, just like Jong In in junior class and Se Hun in somophore class. She wonders, though, on how Eun Ji can end up meeting that Ho Won.

“Ah, is that so? Yeah, I have heard about Hyo Yeon and Ho Won thing,”  Kyung Soo says. He then looks into Bo Mi who seems daydreaming.

“Yoon Bo Mi-sshi, is there something bothering you?”

“Uh, what? Me? No! Of course not, sunbaenim, hehehehehe,”  she is really stupid in front of Kyung Soo. Even Jong In and Se Hun frown after hearing her awkward laugh. However, Kyung Soo just smiles back and drinks his coffee.

“Hyung,”  Se Hun whispers, “are you sure Kyung Soo hyung doesn’t have any other intention then just ‘I-meet-your-friend-there-let’s-ask-her-to-go-here’ thing right?”  He asks that because he feels that Kyung Soo is acting a bit differently. He is still that composed and mature, but his stare speaks something else. And Bo Mi unavoidable and so-obvious feeling is shown. And they agree that Kyung Soo catches that gesture, even it looks like Bo Mi doesn’t intend to flirt with him.

That only means Kyung Soo is flirting back on her!

“I don’t know, Se Hun-ah….let’s just watch, okay?”  Jong In whispers back. Somehow, he remembers Min Hee. Min Hee is now busy with her project (it’s the season of projects) and dealing with ice sculpture and metal sculpture. He realizes Kyung Soo and her don’t really speak much after the semester break.

This is the first time Kyung Soo seems to flirt with a girl and that makes Jong In uneasy. How is about Min Hee?

“I think I have to go,”  Bo Mi says after she watches the clock, “my roommate will have uneasy time now. I just leave her and—SON NA EUN!” 

The three boys look into the direction where Bo Mi waves and they see a girl with a big music book in her grip. She smiles but then when she realizes the three boys are looking at her, she yelps and runs back to the dorm.

“Isn’t she…..Nam Joo’s roommate?”  Se Hun, of course, is the one who recognizes her well.

“Yeah, if Nam Joo here means Kim Nam Joo.”  Bo Mi answers, “I know her well, her roommate, I mean, not Nam Joo. But yeah, Nam Joo is fun too. She likes to joke around and do some impersonations. That is weird, since she is the Queen of this university or something like that. She might look arrogant but she is cute. Kim Nam Joo, I mean, is cute.”  The other boys can see how beaming Se Hun’s face is. They face palm themselves because Bo Mi just gave him another card to make him closer to the Queen.

“Sunbaenim!”

“Yes, what?”

“Can you introduce me to her roommate? I mean, I want to get closer to Nam Joo-sshi but I can’t so—“

“Ignore this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter