CH. 12

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, are you surprised with Chen here? Some of you did ask about 'other guy' for Bomi in this story so here he is :) 

well, just read the story and I will reveal one thing about Chen here :))))

“Come, sit here!”  Bo Mi exclaims when she sees Jong Dae is bringing his tray of food, oblivious about Kyung Soo and his death stare.

And so does Jong Dae because he sits there without any hesitation. Se Hun then gets up from where he sits and approaches Nam Joo. Nothing particular, though, he is just curious, plus Nam Joo is kinda calling him to go there.

“When did you arrive? Wait, you don’t tell me that you go to this school!”

“Did you ever tell me?”  Jong Dae asks back and Bo Mi playfully smacks his shoulder with her bump. Eun Ji just stares in disbelief.  “Oh yeah, this is my roommate. Her name is Jung Eun Ji but you don’t have to be so calm in front of her; she is occupied.”

Jong Dae just smiles and bows to Eun Ji, who reluctantly bows back. “I haven’t heard about you….sunbae?”

“Yes, I am in senior class, and don’t even bother to remember having heard about me. I have been in China for this one year. I was in exchange program. Maybe you know a student named Lu Han?”  Eun Ji nods, “he filled my spot while I filled his. We had done this for one year.”

“Where did you know Yoon Bo Mi unnie?”  asks Nam Joo immediately, which then makes her earns a nudge from Na Eun.

“She is the youngest one here. Her name is Kim Nam Joo,”  Bo Mi introduces her, “and the boy is her boyfriend, Oh Se Hun, somophore class.”

“Hello to both of you.”

“And that girl is Nam Joo’s roommate, Son Na Eun, somophore class. She is the only one who hasn’t been in relationship, even though I think she will be.”  She snickers and Na Eun can’t hide her blush. Even when she gets teased like that, she gets blushed.

“Hello everyone. My name is Kim Jong Dae, and you guys probably don’t know me since I was in China for one year. I am actually her childhood friend, if that’s what you guys are all wondering about.”

“A….what?”  Eun Ji asks, “Bo Mi never tells me she has a boy—“

“My mother once worked for his family,”  Bo Mi finally explains the real truth, “I grew up with him, but when we didn’t live at his family’s house anymore, we lost contact.”

“And that is how, Yoon Bo Mi,”  Jong Dae talks, “you and I don’t have any idea that we are in the same university.”

“Wait,”  Nam Joo now is speaking, “you were growing up together? But then…oh, alright. I guess I understand the part of ‘lost contact.’ I and Se Hun oppa had been in the same situation before.”

“Oh, you guys are childhood friends?”  Jong Dae replies, “And now you two are couple? How sweet!”

“Thank you,”  Se Hun politely answers even though Nam Joo is a bit pissed about Jong Dae. How on Earth did he just show up like this? They are still in the middle of planning on how to make things right, and truthfully, Jong Dae’s presence isn’t even helping a bit.

“Unfortunately, it will not happen to us,” Bo Mi remarks, “right, oppa?”

“Oh?”  Eun Ji can only say that after Bo Mi’s remark. Jong Dae smiles shyly. What is happening?

“He has married.”

 

 

 

“Kim Jong In!”  He then stops when he hears someone is calling for him. He turns around and sees Kim Min Seok, his teacher in Dancing major, calls him.

“What is it, Kim songsaenim?”

“I want to talk to you about the final project. You are in charge of choreography, right?”

“Yes.”

“I have been called by Kim songsaenim from Music department (that means Joon Myeon). He says that he wants to insert someone else to participate on making the music. Since one of his piano class’ students falls sick pretty bad, he replaces him with someone else. I want to ask you to pick her up and give her the explanation about our work here.”

“I’ll do it, songsaenim.”

“Does Son Na Eun ring a bell to you? Kim songsaenim said that you probably knew her already.”  Jong In spaces for a while. He hasn’t heard her name for quite a while and out of nowhere, that name brings something to him.

“Kim Jong In?”

“Uh, yeah, songsaenim?”

“You do know her,”  he smiles slyly, “anyway, she is with Kim songsaenim in conservatory. You can meet and greet her now.”  He then leaves. After bowing, Jong In goes to the conservatory as his teacher asked. The presentation has finished and overall, the teachers and the seniors like the concept and the idea. But Jong In can’t let go the image of Bo Mi and Jong Dae. They are together ever since the hug scene and it bothers him a lot. He concerns about Kyung Soo. The said man is nowhere to be seen. Jong In has tried to call his cellphone but no one answers. He has asked Se Hun, but this junior of his doesn’t know Kyung Soo’s whereabouts. Jong In doesn’t try to call Min Hee since he doesn’t even believe that Kyung Soo will go to her.

“Kim songsaenim,”  he bows once he finds the teacher and the said girl. Joon Myeon just smiles while Na Eun can’t hide her shock.

“Please, sit, Jong In.”  Jong In then sits beside Na Eun. He really can feel that she wants to leave the scene again, just like she usual does when he is around.

“Now,”  Joon Myeon starts the conversation, “Kim Min Seok-sshi must have told you the reason why I call you here. My student who was at the charge of playing the piano just got an accident. It is not that bad, but the heal can take time. Since we have limited time, I asked Son Na Eun-sshi instead to be the replacement. She is great and picking things quite fast. I hope you, as the choreographer, are okay with the change.”

“If that’s what you think is the best, I will accept it, songsaenim,”  Jong In answers, “I and Bo Mi haven’t really finished the choreography, though. Also we haven’t taught the dancers. So, a change is a no problem. I just hope that Son Na Eun-sshi can keep up with the progress so far.”

“I told you she is a clever one. She can keep up, don’t worry. You have my word.”  Joon Myeon grins, “and Son Na Eun-sshi, do not forget to also practice with Jung Eun Ji’s class. Divide your time well.”

“Yes, songsaenim,”  Na Eun bows to him. She is intentionally hiding her face with looking down the whole time.

Joon Myeon then leaves the scene, making these two people are alone.

Jong In coughs, “so, shall we go?”

“Uh, where?”  Na Eun looks up, but then looks down again once her gaze is struck with his.

“I want to show you our practice place. I bet Bo Mi is there.”

“O…okay.”

“And,”  Jong In continues, “from now on we are working together s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter