CH. 21

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Soo comes to the school with dizzy head. Yesterday has been so much for him; yes, he had expected the craziness but his mind still couldn’t take it. He is still thinking those possibilities he could have in his life if Bo Mi and Min Hee weren’t switched back then. Would he love Bo Mi just like he is now? Or would he do what he has done to Min Hee to Bo Mi? What should he do now? He is like between to unofficial sisters, and he couldn’t really pinpoint what he wants, mostly because every burden he has. If he chooses Min Hee, he knows he couldn’t take it. If he chooses Bo Mi, Min Hee couldn’t take it. That girl needs repair.

“Hey.”  Someone calls him and he turns back, only to smile to see Baek Hyun. He even forgets he has friends like Baek Hyun, Chan Yeol, and Yi Xing. “You look like you were hit by a bus.”

“Maybe it is better.”

“Hey, I am joking! Don’t wish your own death!”  Baek Hyun snickers, but seeing Kyung Soo doesn’t even smile, he retreats, “I want to ask you. Yesterday you were nowhere to be seen. What did you do?”

“It’s a long explanation.”

“Try me.”

“And me too,”  Yi Xing suddenly emerges from nowhere, “we are all your friends, and I can think Chan Yeol somehow knows it, because when I asked him whether he knew where you were, he looked like he knew but he didn’t utter any word to me.”

“He probably knows it. It all happened in his father’s office.”

“So, what is it?”  Kyung Soo then takes them to the conservatory. Once they find the seats, he pours what he has been thinking to them.

“Wow, that was—“

“Wickedly crazy.”

“I don’t even really think those phrase existed, but yeah, I would use the same expression like Yi Xing just did,”  Baek Hyun comments. “So, you are supposed to be bethored with Bo Mi?”

“And that bothers me a lot. I have thought a lot about it and my head is spinning around like a crazy merry-go-round. And I—“

“You know, it is foolish for you to think about something-not-possible-to-be-happened like a crazy person? I mean, it doesn’t happen; it will not happen. Even if this fact is revealed, nothing will be changed, right? Mr. and Mrs. Choi will still think Min Hee as their daughter and so will Yoon family to Bo Mi.. Nobody arranges the switch-back thing to be happened.”

“But as I have said, what if—“

“Just get that ‘what if’ thing out of your mind,”  Baek Hyun speaks, “the real thing is you love Bo Mi and you care about Min Hee. That is what you should think of. Maybe you wouldn’t love Bo Mi if she were Min Hee, but now, she isn’t. Don’t make yourself dizzy with something never happened like that. Maybe this is the way universe makes you fall for Bo Mi. Either way, you are connected to Bo Mi.”

Either way, you are connected to Bo Mi

That sentence strikes his head and heart.

Don’t make yourself dizzy with something never happened like that. Maybe this is the way universe makes you fall for Bo Mi. You are connected to her.

Kyung Soo looks like just having his ‘eureka’ moment. Baek Hyun and Yi Xing blink to each other because they obviously can’t read what in Kyung Soo’s mind.

“Thank you guys. I realize it now. I need to think what I should do but really, thank you. You all are my helpers.”

“Glad we can help, even though we don’t really get any idea what kind of way you should think and do.”

 

 

 

Mrs. Choi sits at the hospital bed. Today is her last day at the hospital as the doctor has already given his permission to her to leave. The loyal butler is there, packaging things to be brought back to their house. Mrs. Choi has known the truth, and she is glad her husband or even Bo Mi charge to change the girls to their original places. She tries not to care about Yoon Ga Young, though.

She loves Min Hee and she is always her daughter. Nothing can change that, not even when the science shows to her that she isn’t and Bo Mi is. And she knows Bo Mi is the main reason why Kyung Soo turns his head from Min Hee, or at least it is what she is thinking. She knows she shouldn’t hate someone, but it can’t be helped. For days she is hospitalized, her attitude is rather cold to Bo Mi. Bo Mi, of course, acknowledges it and understands it is hard, as it is also hard for her. But the truth is she feels sad. She knows for real that this woman is her mother but she doesn’t accept her well. Min Hee… well, Min Hee. She likes that her mother hates Bo Mi but she knows that is bad thought, and so she is torn between.

“Someone is here for you, Ma’am.”  A nurse comes and then gives the way.

“Kyung Soo?”

“Hi, Aunt Choi,”  he smiles and shows the bouquet of white lily to her. She accepts it and smiles, “this is very sweet of you, Kyung Soo.”

“Tomorrow is the beginning of my final exams. After two weeks, I am a bachelor in Music Major.”

“Is that so? Your parents must be proud. You are still top five in your class, right?”

Kyung Soo smiles, “yes. And that’s why I am here, Aunt Choi. I will say my goodbye to you.”

“What?”

“I have said to my parents about my decision. A teacher… well, he will be ex-teacher of mine soon, has given me a chance to go to Austria. My violin talent, as he said, would be tested there. He plans to accompany me there. I will try some interviews to get into an orchestra, well, I don’t hope much, but at least I will try.”

Mrs. Choi goes silent as she can’t even think what to do or say.

“Wha… what is about Min Hee?”

“I will tell her next.”

“But as what has promised, you and Min Hee—“

“I have decided to turn down the proposal. If we go through, none of us will be happy.”

A silence falls upon them.

“This is because of Bo Mi, right? Is it because of that girl?”

“Please don’t speak bad about your daughter.”

“She is not--!”  She then sighs. Kyung Soo keeps smiling, though, “I know it is hard for you to accept and underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter