CH. 11

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Soo opens his eyes slowly. His eyes are hurt and red. He has wept throughout the night and felt asleep when he lied down on his bed. He never feels this kind of feeling before. He never feels like his heart has been broken and crushed completely. Bo Mi’s decision to break up with him and ignore him completely crushes his heart. She also, suddenly, texted him (he read it when he had finished showering) that they were really over and he should never contact him; he should just be focus on his relationship with Min Hee. But the question is, can he?

“Hyung….”  Jong In weakly calls him when he sees that his hyung has woken up. Kyung Soo gets up and turns around. Jong In pities him; Kyung Soo looks like hasn’t slept for days; his eyes are red and there are black circles around his eyes. His face also is not shiny anymore; it is dull and hopeless.

“What is it, Jong In?”

“I think we need to talk about Min Hee.”

“Not now,”  he can’t really hear her name again. He can’t. He always feels pang in his heart when he hears ‘Bo Mi’ or ‘Min Hee.’

“But hyung, you have to listen to—“

“I SAY, NOT NOW, JONG IN!”  Kyung Soo screams and it wakes Se Hun up. He wakes up suddenly and feels lost. He turns around to see his two roommates with blank face (and just woken-up face). “What is it? Why did someone shout?”

“Go back to sleep, Se Hun. Your class isn’t even near,” Jong In suggests and as quickly as he can be, Se Hun falls asleep again, “hyung, I know you are upset but there is something more important. I saw Bo Mi and Min Hee were—“

“Jong In, please,”  Kyung Soo finally pleads, “I need time first. I just broke up with my girlfriend who eventually a friend of someone I have promised to marry. I know I am wrong but I really need some time to calm my mind first.” 

Jong In just smiles lightly, understanding that Kyung Soo wants to have free time for himself to think. But he has to say the fact that Min Hee has pleaded Bo Mi and her mental problem. However, he knows that this time isn’t the right time. Kyung Soo would probably run into Min Hee’s room and try to kill her (not a big chance, but who knows?) if he knew now. Jong In then decides to close his mouth.

Then he hears Se Hun snoring.

Jong In sometimes wants to be Se Hun; he has nothing special to be worried of; he doesn’t have to grow up looking and examining how Min Hee and Kyung Soo also with their relationship.

 

 

 

Today is not the best day that Bo Mi has in her life. She wakes up to see empty bed beside her (that means Eun Ji decides to sleep elsewhere; Bo Mi hopes that she isn’t sleeping with Joon Myeon, though, even though she slightly thinks that possibility) and with empty heart, too. She has texted Kyung Soo to not bother her anymore and be with Min Hee instead.

Bo Mi knows that Min Hee is desperate. Min Hee always babbles scary (sometimes) and illogical things when she is desperate. Knowing her for more than two years makes Bo Mi knows exactly what Min Hee is. Kyung Soo is important for her; he is not just her first love, her crush, her dream guy, but he is like her angel. Even though Min Hee had never told his name before, Bo Mi knows how important Kyung Soo is. So she will not be the third lady in their relationship. Min Hee knows him longer than her; he even is engaged to her at the first place.

When she tidies up herself to go to class, Eun Ji comes in. She looks like have bathed but since her clothes are in her room, she hasn’t been seen like has been ready for going to class.

“What’s up?”  asks Eun Ji. Bo Mi just hums along. “Who’s you and Min Hee?”

“Wha….you know it?”

“We all watched it. I, Joon Myeon oppa, Kim Jong In-sshi, and these two girls from upstairs with Kim Jong In’s roommate…the youngest one there.”

“There is no—“

“No,”  Eun Ji answers quickly, “he was secluding himself inside the bathroom, according to Kim Jong In. What will you gonna do then?”

“Nothing.”

“What do you mean by ‘nothing’?”

“I mean there is nothing else to talk about,”  Bo Mi states, “I am not his girlfriend anymore and he is now with Min Hee. Everything is going back like the first time.”

“And you still have this unrequited love toward him?”  Bo Mi turns to her and glares, “What? You did say you wanted to go back to the first time. The first time of this story is you are having this huge crush on him.”

“Eun Ji, don’t even try to argue.”

“I am just stating matter of fact! And I do think you can’t just let this happens. You have to think on how to cure Min Hee. Do you think Do sunbaenim will be happy if he is tied by her?”

“That is his choice.”

“When he was sixteen, remember that fact, when he was sixteen. He was young and he didn’t know any girls beside Min Hee. Of course he would accept that.”

“Eun Ji, do not even try to persuade me to accept him again. He has hurt me.”

“I am not saying you have to go ga-ga again to him,”  Eun Ji says that with also rummaging her wardrobe, “but you have to do more than just this. You have to try to cure Min Hee.”

“Why don’t you? Seems you are the one who is eager.”

“I have no part in here. It’s between you, Min Hee and Do sunbaenim. You have to do it, Bo Mi-ah. If you do care about Min Hee, curing her from this thing will be your priority. Min Hee can’t tie Do sunbaenim forever; he also has feelings and free-will to choose everything basic in his life, and that is also about choosing who he wants to be with.”  Bo Mi goes silent after hearing Eun Ji’s statement. But then she takes her bag and walks out without saying anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter