CH. 6

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bo Mi walks with flower blossoming feeling happens to her. She is really happy with what happened at the party. It’s not just about her, but about Na Eun too. Bo Mi isn’t a fool so she can realize that girl has some feelings for her fellow classmate. Just look at how she runs away everytime Jong In exists. It is cute and funny. But she didn’t see where they went because Kyung Soo made her busy. Yeah, he showered her with loving and caring attitude that Bo Mi had never thought that she could finally get from him. Every time she is following him unknowingly like a lost puppy. And now, Kyung Soo knows her and even is interested on her.

Kyung Soo is beside her and they are holding hands. All the hugs, dances, kisses and sweet whispering were really happened and Bo Mi pinched her hands sometimes to make sure she wasn’t dreaming at all. Do Kyung Soo is here with her!

Kyung Soo walks her back to her dorm after the party. Teachers dismissed the party at three a.m in the noon and the students can rest for how long they want since it is Sunday….except you want to go to sermon or something else, that is your own matter. It’s not teachers’. Once they arrive at her door, they smile to each other.

Kyung Soo still holds her hands dearly. “So, tomorrow?”

“Yes. Tommorow, oppa.”

“I am glad I met you, Yoon Bo Mi-ah.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. You always make me smile, and that is the truth. I am not lying.”  Bo Mi smiles shyly. She really wants to run and scream to the world that she is finally at that place! She is finally beside Do Kyung Soo and he even asks her on date!

Oh yeah, except you want to go to dates too, that is your matter.

“Oppa?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”  Kyung Soo smiles and gets closer to Bo Mi. He grabs her nape and kisses her on . Bo Mi rests her hands on his shoulders while one hand of Kyung Soo is grabbing her waist too. They kisses for some time until Kyung Soo releases her. “I love you too.”

“So…”

“We are official. Yeah.”  Kyung Soo rests his forehead onto hers and they are giggling like mad people. He kisses her again but now they are all over her face. Bo Mi shoves him lightly when his lips arrive at her neck. That kind of kiss can lead to something more.

Kyung Soo is actually just playing with her. He knows that and so after she shoved him, he chuckles. “See you tomorrow. Sweet dream, Bo Mi-ah.”

She grins, “you too, oppa. Bye.”  Once she doesn’t see his back, she takes out her keys and locks the door and screams happily. She even jumps around like crazy person yelling ‘yeah!’ often. But then she realizes she is alone at that room. There is no Eun Ji or even Ho Won sunbaenim. That is weird…..are they spending the night at his place?

Bo Mi, who fells protective toward Eun Ji, calls her number. But it is sent directly to voice mail. Bo Mi surely doesn’t want their relationship to escalate until that level so she calls Ho Won. Luckily, Ho Won answers.

“Sunbaenim, I am sorry to bother you, but are you with Eun Ji? She is not in our room.”

“No. I am not with her.”

“Excuse me?”

“Kim songsaenim suddenly needed her urgently, he said. She was taken by him at the middle of the party.”  Bo Mi gasps. Kim songsaenim?

“Are you sure, sunbaenim?”

“Yeah. She isn’t there? I am curious. Why did Kim songsaenim—“

“I know. They have work together. You know, Eun Ji is one of the brightest students in Music Class so Kim songsaenim puts some special attentions to her….just like he does to Do sunbaenim.”  Bo Mi secretly prays that Ho Won buys this. After all, that is what teachers usually do.

“You are right. That is probably the answer.”  She feels relieved. “If you find her, you may contact me. I become so worried now. I can’t leave the hall, though. I have to clean it according to the teachers.”  That is what Kyung Soo oppa will do too, Bo Mi says in her heart. “Okay, sunbaenim. I will.”

Bo Mi thinks more again. She then decides to go to Joon Myeon’s room instead. He is the best source of answers now since Eun Ji hasn’t picked up her phone yet. She knocks the door several times (and she sees the light is on) until he opens the door. He has worn his sleeping attire and his hair is damped.

“Yoon Bo Mi?”

“Songsaenim, I am sorry for interrupting, but I need to know where—“

“YAH! BO MI! I AM HERE!”  Bo Mi’s eyes are about to pop out when she hears that scream. Joon Myeon just smiles sheepishly and makes a way for her.

Eun Ji is leisurely sleeping on Joon Myeon’s bed with wearing Joon Myeon’s white shirt and…..pants? But that—

“That pants belonged to Kwon songsaenim. Do not worry, I don’t have any pants collection. Please, come in.”  Bo Mi gets in and stares in shock. Eun Ji is leisurely sleeping and playing a phone (is that Kim songsaenim’s?). Joon Myeon goes to sit at his sofa instead.

“Eun Ji? Why are you sleeping at—“

“I threw up at his clothes. That also got into my clothes and I lost my keys.”

“You what?”

“I have called dorm groundskeeper,”  Joon Myeon says, “he will find it, don’t worry.”

“Thank you, but how—“

“That is a story to be told later, Bo Mi!”  Eun Ji gets up and then takes her phone that is besides his bed, “but you will call me once he finds it, right?”  Eun Ji asks Joon Myeon. He nods.

Bo Mi is really confused. This is too shocking for her.

“Okay then.”  Eun Ji walks toward him and then suddenly sits on his lap, “and you promise me tomorrow we can go out, right?”

“I promise you, Eun Ji. Now go before Yoon Bo Mi-sshi is screaming.”  His hands are rested on her waist and Eun Ji…finally kisses him.

Bo Mi wants to shriek but she knows she can’t so she closes with her palms.

“Bye, oppa.”

“Bye.”

“Come on, Bo Mi! Do you want to stay over here?”  Bo Mi realizes and she follows Eun Ji after bowing to Joon Myeon. Eun Ji confidently walks with that attire and luckily, no one is at their way to go back to their room. Once they arrive, Bo Mi demands explanation.

“What do you think?”

“You…and him….”

“We didn’t’ do ‘it.’ Don’t be a ert,”  Eun Ji opesn the shirt, “we are telling the truth.”

“How could you end up there? Ho Won sunbaenim said that you were called by him and—“

“Did you call him or he called you?”

“I called him.”

“Good. Now I have to text him that I am alright.”

“I will not say sorry about that and I demand explanation.”

“I say that we are telling the truth.”

“But how did you end up there?”

“He told me that he loved me and it escalated from there.”

“The throw-up thing?”

“When we arrived at his room, I suddenly felt sick and threw up at the garden.”  Joon Myeon’s room is near the dorm’s garden. Poor gardener though. “He helped me so he got some stains too. I lost my keys on the way….probably when he dragged me from the venue to the corridor when he confessed to me, so I asked to bath there. And there was Kwon songsaenim there because he called her. She helped me with borrowing this pants. She just went back to her room and oppa was about to call your number.”

“Is she—“

“She is kinda known but oppa said it didn’t matter because he held her secret too. Apparently, she is going out with Park sunbaenim.”

“Say what?”

“Park Chan Yeol sunbaenim. Kwon Yu Ri songsaenim is going out with Park Chan Yeol sunbaenim. Can you believe it?”  Bo Mi doesn’t believe but that is not the matter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter