Final

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That isn’t a suprising news at all,”  Bo Mi states after Eun Ji shockingly said, and then the girl stares confusedly to Bo Mi, “wait, you have known?”

“He has planned that even before we met and knew each other. I have heard that plan for a year already.”

“Uh, but do you know that he has canceled all the wedding plans with Min Hee?”

Now Bo Mi gasps and Eun Ji smiles in victory. “I was afraid that you had known everything yet still been so calm about it.”

“How could that happen?”

“Don’t ask me. You had your opportunity to ask that to Min Hee but you didn’t.”

“It’s because I hadn’t known, Eun Ji-ah!”  Bo Mi growls, “and now you have the obligation to tell me everything!”

“Wait, why?”

“And you also have to explain to me about Joon Myeon songsaenim! Now!”  She then takes her hand and drags her to the corner of the hall. “Now!”

“I just heard from my classmates, about Do sunbaenim, that’s all. I mean, he is quite famous in my department.”

“Just spill the beans.”

Eun Ji sighs, “alright. What I heard is that Joon Myeon songsaenim has resigned and decided to go to Europe again at the next term. Music department has planned for his farewell party. As for Do sunbaenim, people have talked about him going with Joon Myeon songsaenim to Europe, and he confirmed it yesterday. Some of his friends were asked about his relationship with Min Hee, and they all answered it had finished quietly and both would go; move on with their own lives. Now there are lots of girls in my department are trying to be his girlfriend, knowing that he is available after all these years he was engaged to Min Hee. That is why I was going to your class, but Min Hee showed up and said that she would go to rehab, and I can predict that happened because their break-up, or whatever you want to say about their relationship.”

Bo Mi literally can’t move or react. It suddenly becomes so sudden for her.

“Wait.”

“What?”

“What is about you and Joon Myeon songsaenim?”

“Nothing.”

“But—“

“He kissed me and everything, as I have said to you before, but nothing happened. He didn’t promise me anything, and frankly, that is better than anything,”  Eun Ji sighs, “now I know why he was with Jung songsaenim and I am grateful he sacrificed himself for my education but I know I don’t really need some promises that he would go back or what; I am happy if he is free from everything. And this is how he is freeing himself and me at the same time.”

“But—“ Bo Mi stops speaking. Eun Ji has told her, of course, what Joon Myeon did at the night after all the secrets were spilled. Eun Ji was so angry about it; she even slapped the teacher on his cheek but he just smiled. Curious, the youngest couple (read: Se Hun and Nam Joo) searched everything behind Joon Myeon’s confusing actions. Turns out, Jung songsaenim knew that he was in relationship with Eun Ji and threatened him whether he wouldn’t go out with her again, she would spill the secrets to the dean. Afraid that Eun Ji would have experienced the same thing as he did when his relationship with Jung songsaenim was revealed, or worse, been expelled, he played along with it, before knowing Jung songsaenim was all about revenge toward him, as she thought that he was the main reason she was expelled from the university as the teacher (and that is ridiculous because, who asked her to have romantic relationship with a student? Nevertheless, she still blames Joon Myeon for her failure).

After knowing the reason, Joon Myeon planned the resignation. He secretly and personally revealed his relationship with Eun Ji to the dean, and stated he was ready to leave the school so Eun Ji didn’t have to be expelled. The dean agreed with it, also because Eun Ji was a bright student and he didn’t really want to lose her. After that, he broke up with Jung songsaenim and stated that the dean had known everything. And so, he will leave so Eun Ji will stay.

“He has done many things so I can stay here, I can’t be angry to him again now,”  Eun Ji weakly says. She then smiles like assuring Bo Mi, “now you have to chase Do sunbaenim. Joon Myeon songsaenim has said good bye to me; at least, let he says good bye to you too, Bo Mi-ah. Let the story finished.”

 

 

The exams for senior students have gone well. Nothing particular happened and all seniors are expected to be graduated. And that means good bye to all seniors.

Se Hun and Jong In stare at the pile of boxes Kyung Soo has been making. His stuffs are so many it feels like he really has moved into their dorm room permanently. “I will miss you, hyung.”

Kyung Soo smiles as he keeps tidying his things, “I hope new student who will fill my bed will be your best roommate.”

“You are our best roommate, hyung,”  Jong In says. Se Hun then sniffs as he tries hard not to cry. “HYUNG, THIS IS SO SAD!!!”

“You still can call me with telephone or better—“

“We will still miss you, Kyung Soo hyung,”  Jong In says again and he is crying, like Se Hun. Kyung Soo really knows that these big boys are still children in their hearts. He hugs them, “it’s not that I will not come back.”

“But you plan to go all the way to Vienna, hyung.”

“But I will still come back, for all of you,”  he assures, “now you all have to study well so that you can graduate with flying colors.”

Both of them nod and keep crying.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Who’s that?”  asks Se Hun while he is still crying. Kyung Soo opens the door and Bo Mi is there, looking like she is wondering why she is there. They both are stupefied for some seconds before Jong In interferes. “Bo Mi-ah?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter