CH. 13

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Soo can’t hold it anymore. He and Bo Mi have to talk. Like, immediately. He has to know what her reason is. Whatever it is or how hurtful it would be, he has to know. They have to talk alone and sort this thing out. Whether they will be together or not, it has to be decided clearly and quickly.

But that girl is fast. She knows that Kyung Soo is on the hunt on her so she hides quickly. Not to mention Eun Ji and Jong Dae who reluctantly help her because no matter how hard they try to convince her to talk with Kyung Soo, she never changes her mind about this.

Kyung Soo is still angry to Jong Dae. Their friends can see it and ask Jong Dae about the truth.

“I am her childhood friend.”

“Why does it ring a bell?”  Baek Hyun wonders, “oh, I forget. Kyung Soo and that Min Hee are also childhood friends.”

“Was that supposed to be a sarcasm remark or what?”

“Wait, wait,”  Yi Xing interferes, “how could that happen? I know Yoon Bo Mi is a scholarship student. As far as I have heard, her family is poor. How could you have befriended her? No offense, though.”

“Her mother, Yoon Ga Young ahjumma, once worked as my caretaker. She followed her living in my house because her grandparents were old and both working. So that is how I knew Bo Mi and we became friends.”

“And?”

“And what?”  Jong Dae replies, “we separated when her mother resigned. We had never had contacted before until my marriage happened.”

“A WHAT????”  Three of his friends scream at his statement. Jong Dae had to close his ears. “That is too loud!”

“You have married? You must be joking, right?”

“Why would I?”  Jong Dae says. Three of them realize that Jong Dae really told the truth. He is a married man.

“With whom have you married with? Is she someone we know?”  asks Chan Yeol.

“She’s Lee Hyo Eun.”

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU MARRY WITH THAT GIRL!!!! I ALMOST WANTED HER, JONG DAE-AH!”  Yi Xing remarks and Jong Dae nods. Apparently the girl is going to the same university with them. She is at Music Department but not in singing section.

“It’s okay. We will reveal our marriage after our graduation. So it is my mistake for not telling you…but now, do you?”

“No. I have another girl that I want but seriously? When did it happen?”

“It’s after we graduated from high school. It is like Kyung Soo and Min Hee but I love her just like she loves me so that’s the difference. Anyway, Bo Mi and her mother came to our wedding but she didn’t tell me about her intention to go to this university and I forgot to tell her that I was accepted at this place. So we never knew what happened to each other until that day.”

“You should tell this to Kyung Soo,”  Chan Yeol says, “I mean, he has to know or we have to decide which side we are. You know Kyung Soo and his stubbornness.”

“I want but he has been avoiding me. I don’t know what to say…”  Suddenly, Kyung Soo comes out from one side. He has heard everything; in fact he is there the whole time.

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?”  asks Kyung Soo. All of them stare to Kyung Soo with unreadable emotion.

“As I have said, we want to hide that until our graduation. We are married young and our parents plus us don’t want many people think too much about it. Sometimes it bothers a lot.”

 

 

 

Bo Mi lazily reaches her phone but she immediately turns it off. She is now at the class with the whole junior class’ students. She sits in front of Jong In; Eun Ji is sitting on her major’s side. Today is the big class’ day. The teachers are explaining about some rules regarding to their upcoming big exam. The exam will be both practical and writing exams (although you may ask, what kind of writing exams do dance students have?).

There is a text coming from Kyung Soo. He has asked her to come out from her class. But Bo Mi doesn’t want to meet him. It is over between them. This is not just about them; Min Hee’s live is depended on it. She has been tortured too long and Kyung Soo is the only savior she has so Bo Mi doesn’t want to deal with this anymore. Seeing those scars makes her realizes that Min Hee needs him more than anything.

Kyung Soo, after twenty-two minutes of waiting, he decides to walk out from his big class too. Some of his friends are watching him getting out, also Joon Myeon. They are now in the middle of explaining the graduation exam and Kyung Soo just walks out like he doesn’t care about anything.

“Sir!”  Baek Hyun raises his hand just after Kyung Soo closes the door.

“Yes?”

“Permission to leave, Sir?”

“Me too!”  Three voices join him. Joon The head teacher looks confused but Joon Myeon takes the microphone first, “you may leave.”

“Thank you Sir.”  They then follow Kyung Soo quietly. They stop when Kyung Soo reaches the junior class’ room.

“Oh My God, what will he do?”  Chan Yeol murmurs. None of them can answer the question as Kyung Soo comes inside the room. Everyone gasps upon seeing him. The teachers stop explaining whatever they were explaining and stare to him confusedly.

“…Do? Do Kyung Soo? What are you doing here?”  asks Kwon songsaenim, who is also Chan Yeol’s girlfriend. Kyung Soo just keeps his silence and his eyes are roaming to the room, searching for Bo Mi. Jong In and Eun Ji gulp. This sounds not good at all.

Min Hee looks to Kyung Soo and she is nervous. What is he doing here? Is he here to…but her thought stop when Kyung Soo walks to different direction from her.

Bo Mi gasps again when he finally gets to her side. “I need to talk to you.”

Everyone else is murmuring because his statement can be heard well and clearly.

“There is nothing to talk about,”  Bo Mi simply replies.

“Yes, there is. Don’t pretend that we have nothing to talk to.”  Kyung Soo sternly replies her statement.

“No.”

Bo Mi’s rejection makes Kyung Soo angry. He doesn’t know to whom he has to be angry to but after Bo Mi rejected him, he yanks her arm and drags her to get out from the class. Jong In gets up upon seeing that and Min Hee closes .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter