5

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

double-update! Check chapter 5 (the name of the chapter is 4) 

 

The party has started. It is the party when the seniors are all becoming the committee. Well, Kyung Soo is too. He is in charge of choosing music while Chan Yeol and Yi Xing are becoming the DJs. Yep, this is the only wild party that the university has officially permitted to be organized. All teachers become the guardians but this is the real time when all dorms are opened for all, and it means for ALL. If you don’t want your room to be intruded, you better lock the door or they can come to you. For short, this is the only time when all students can be wild before facing their last project, the only one project that has to be done by all freshmen, somophore students, and juniors. It usually is drama or musical but this year, they are preparing for both performance and film. The project will be performed at the graduation day for seniors, which is still long time to go but they still have to prepare it along with their usual studies and projects.

Kyung Soo has texted Bo Mi that he will pick her up at the joint-canteen. Bo Mi is busy searching clothes and she finally takes Eun Ji’s instead. Of course she is not wearing that short skirt like Eun Ji before but at least, this attire looks good and proper to go to club. And ‘proper’ here means the real proper thing. She also straightens her hair so her face will not be so baby-face (as Min Hee said to her….speaking of which, Min Hee regretfully can’t go since her mother is sick). When she thinks she is ready, she goes out and locks the door. Eun Ji has gone with Ho Won picking her up right in front of their door and also brought her own keys. Note to Bo Mi by herself: if she sees there are two bodies there, whatever they are doing, she has to go and sleep at Min Hee’s room instead. She has given her key in case something like that is happened.

You might ask on how they met. They met at the usual circumstances ever. Bo Mi was lost at Music Major Building and Min Hee was there. She helped her to find Eun Ji’s class (they were still freshmen and Bo Mi has this weakness on remembering routes, except when following Kyung Soo, of course). When the three of them found out that they were at the same class (freshmen) they instantly became friends. But Min Hee is somewhat so introvert about her life. And she likes to seclude herself. Bo Mi and Eun Ji respect that so they rarely bother her. Min Hee also rarely is seen at public places so no one really sees them talking to each other.

Bo Mi walks into the joint-canteen where everyone else is using that place as meeting point. She finally finds Kyung Soo. He is sitting at one seat while drinking soft drink. He just uses grey shirt and jeans but his hair is styled. It makes him look hotter (for Bo Mi) and she gulps. His eyes are scanning and then he smiles when he sees Bo Mi. He stands up and walks toward Bo Mi.

Bo Mi really gets panicked. Her legs are trembling, and that is for real.

“I am sorry that I am late.”

“It’s not that late. Besides, the party will be wilder when night comes,”  Kyung Soo smiles, “and by the way, you are really pretty.” 

Bo Mi blushes so hard, “I mean,”  Kyung Soo realizes that he might make a mistake at his statement, “you always look beautiful, but this night you are really beautiful.”

“Thank you…..sunbaenim.”

“Call me ‘oppa’ now, if you don’t mind.”  Kyung Soo takes her hand, “now, shall we go?” 

 

 

 

Na Eun grimaces after she arrives at the party. It is so loud and crowded. Many people are dancing and drinking. Party is not her style at all. She used to go home at this weekend but Nam Joo really wants to go to this party, and who can blame her? She also still has reputation to hold too, besides becoming a curious young person. She also wears what Nam Joo recommends to her days ago when they went shopping at mall. She doesn’t really feel comfortable to wear it but since she can’t wear uniform so she lets Nam Joo do the rest of her makeover. After all, both of their attires are not that provocative after seeing on how the others dress.

“Unnie! This is fantastic!”

“Didn’t you use to go to this kind of party?”

“Unnie, my parents are quite strict! I was a nerd back in States!”  Nam Joo answers. Well, that can explain all Nam Joo does. She seems too weird to be the Queen.

“Unnie! I want to drink!”

“But remember! No alcohol!”

“Unnie, you are no fun! Come on, there are teachers here. They will help us if we get too drunk.”

“Yah! You have promised!”

“Okay, no alcohol for us.”  Nam Joo gives up and then drags Na Eun to the bar table. Nam Joo’s senior and Na Eun’s friend who is enrolling in Photography class, Huang Zi Tao, is becoming the bartender now. He is taking the spot of their senior named Kris who is going to rest a bit. “Two drinks, but no alcohol.”

“Alright. It is only orange juice, though.”

“We take it.”  Na Eun answers quickly because Nam Joo pouts to her. Getting orange juice is not the reason she comes to this party. “This way, we can be safe, okay? You have to realize that at this party, people can get too wild to be true.”

“Agree to her,”  Zi Tao comments, “if you girls want to be safe, I suggest just take orange juices. Here you go, two orange juices.”  Zi Tao offers two glasses and they drink them quietly. They are fine until someone appears in front of Nam Joo.

Yeah, who else than Se Hun? He smiles all the way and it irritates Nam Joo. She clearly doesn’t want someone like Se Hun bothers her.

“I don’t expect that you are here.”  Na Eun, on the other hand, is crazily looking for Jong In’s appearance. If Se Hun is there, there will be Jong In. That is kind of a law in this university. She holds her breath when she really sees Jong In appears from the crowd. He just wears black attire (black shirt which hand parts are rolled up and tight black leather pants) but in front of her, he is just magnificent. She quickly wants to run but Nam Joo gets her hand and makes her to stay there.

“What do you want?”

“Why are you so rude to me? I am here just to say hello to you.”

“Yeah, you have said your hello. Now go.”

“Wanna dance?”

“Oh sunbaenim! For how many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested on you?”  Nam Joo has it enough. Ever since her first day of school, this Oh Se Hun is chasing her, even to the extent of stalking her. She has it enough. She doesn’t need someone who chases her just to become more famous. She is not a conquered thing; she is human.

“I will make you love me. That is the thing that I have always said when you reject me. So yeah, I will not give up!”

“I will not love you!”

“I am sincere about my feelings, Kim Nam Joo.”

“Go away.”  On the other hand, Na Eun, who is face-to-face with Jong In (who, weirdly, lets Se Hun bothers Nam Joo) signals Zi Tao to give her dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter