CH. 20

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tell us now. I demand you to tell the whole story, Miss Yoon Ga Young.”  Mr. Choi is talking and standing. Next to him is Doctor Park, who is also Chan Yeol’s father. Kyung Soo’s is sitting next to his wife, whereas Kyung Soo situaties himself to sit in between Bo Mi and Min Hee.

If this is not serious moment, Se Hun will laugh and tease his dear hyung and roommate for where he sits right now. But no, even if he has a slightest idea to tease about it, he knows this time is inappropriate.

The day has come into the night, and Mrs. Choi’s live is saved. She is still sleeping because of the sleeping gas but the doctor claims she is fine and the operation is successful. Mrs. Choi was at the market, with the butler, like she usually does, but something was off about her. Maybe she was daydreaming about the problems and matters in her life that when the butler was paying the goods, she went out from that place, saying that she wanted to walk around a bit. Once the butler darted his attention from her, a loud bang was heard and he found her lying unconsciously, bleeding. The driver of the car which hit her screamed as he didn’t expect Mrs. Choi to just walk crossing the road when the light was still red for pedestrian. He is now in police officer to give statement but his life isn’t at stake as he is just a stranger who is entangled into this situation.

They are now at Doctor Park’s office. After the gank came, the parents decided that this was the right time to reveal everything.

Eun Ji sits next to Bo Mi and rubs her shoulder. She isn’t crying like Min He is but her shoulders are shaking. She is beyond scared and confused. Nam Joo and Na Eun want to approach Min Hee since she is alone, but they don’t do it because they think they are not that close to her. Well, she is not close to everyone.

Yoon Ga Young is still looking the same. Maybe some wrinkles here and there but it doesn’t cover or change her past look. Even she still has her long hair.

She sighs.

“My sister, my late sister, she was… used by an unforgiven man and he left her once he knew she was pregnant. That’s how I and my family usually say that she is victim of . It’s like the same for us. However, when we demanded her to just move on and abort the baby, she declined, saying that it was not the baby’s fault. She lost everything. She didn’t go to school, she was rejected by society; there was no future for her. My parents were lost in hope but I kept my support on her. I didn’t… I don’t like the baby and the father but I agreed with my sister’s decision. I worked hard here, in this hospital for her sake and her baby’s.

“But everything is changed when she passed away after delivering the baby. My hatred toward the father was moved to her. I didn’t want to see her; it’s like seeing my dear sister’s life’s ruiner and murderer. The doctor who treated my sister demanded me to take care of the baby but I declined. I was intending to just leave the baby here and then she could go to orphanage. When I wanted to look upon the baby for the first and the last time, I heard your mother’s talk. She wanted to make your wife’s and your baby’s lives miserable as she thought that she wasn’t good enough for you, and probably thought that the baby wasn’t yours at all.

“That’s how this crazy idea suddenly popped out in my head. ‘What if I switch the babies? I don’t have to see my sister’s murderer and that old lady can’t even touch the right baby under his torture. I don’t care about my sister’s baby; she can suffer for how long I don’t want to know and I don’t care. I will save that old lady’s granddaughter so she could escape of being tortured in her life; she could grow up like a normal one and I promise that she would not grow up to be like her real mother. I will be her mother.’

“I walked toward the nursery room. I used my ID card and entered the room easily. As I wanted, your baby and my sister’s baby were side-by-side as they were born at the same day. I quickly switched the name tags. You brought home my niece and I brought your daughter back to my parents’ house. I resigned after that, using an alibi to take care of your baby well, but the real reason is to avoid you finding me out and asked me to hand over your baby. I literally ran away from this hospital and everything related to it and raised your daughter like my own daughter. And I gave her name ‘Yoon Bo Mi,’  following my family’s name.”

Everyone falls into silent mode after hearing that long explanation. Bo Mi’s hands are fidgeting. She curled her fingers tightly, and they are shaking like she is about to punch someone. Eun Ji sees that but her hands aren’t faster enough. Kyung Soo’s right hand is faster. He puts his onto hers to stop her fidgeting.

Eun Ji rolls her eyes and realizes that Min Hee sees that clearly. She pinches her eyes, like she is angry and beyond upset to see him choosing her more. But Eun Ji knows until this time, Min Hee is never the winner. She never has Kyung Soo entirely, even actually Eun Ji never thinks that someone owns him entirely.

“OH.MY.GOD.”  Nam Joo whispers but she could scream if in this room there weren’t any parents. “This is like TV drama. This is like Telenovela.”

“Shut up,”  Na Eun replies. She thinks it is innapropriate to comment about everything in this matter. Se Hun just grimaces and takes Nam Joo’s hand, probably to show the same concern he has toward this matter, or maybe just to make Nam Joo calms down and doesn’t utter any comments.

Jong In is sitting with his family and gestures his sister to walk toward Min Hee. He sees there is no possibility Kyung Soo will ever set his eyes onto Min Hee, even though that girl should be as shocked as Bo Mi. He could go there instead but when he saw Na Eun, he buried his intention. He doesn’t know why though, since he knows Na Eun will understand this time.

She gets up and tries to reach Min Hee, however, before she can even reach her, Min Hee abruptly gets up and runs toward the hall. Everyone is screaming for her and Bo Mi gasps. She then looks onto their holding hands and tries to release it.

“Don’t.”  Kyung Soo mutters softly.

“You have to chase her. Leave me. Eun Ji is here with me.”

“Just don’t. Don’t ask me to do something I impossibly can do.”

“But—“

“I say don’t, Yoon Bo Mi.”  Kyung Soo speaks again; his hand is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter