4

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na Eun plays the song really beautiful with Kyung Soo plays violin besides her. At least, that is what Eun Ji gets when she sees the performance of these two. She actually really adores Do Kyung Soo and has the idea on how her friend is crazy about him. And Na Eun, even though is a shy girl, is a very talented girl. She can play piano so well and sing….well, that is not really her forte but she can sing.

Today is the test day for uni-project. After months (actually just one and a half month) of preparing, the day is finally come. Eun Ji has already participated by singing with Byun Baek Hyun with piano play from their junior, Oh Ha Young. They collaborate well but Eun Ji really suspects that Na Eun and Kyung Soo will be the winner instead.

After their performance, all teachers, including Joon Myeon, has to discuss the result at the very same hall. Eun Ji packs her bag and is going to walk out when someone stops her.

He is Ho Won. He has entered the hall of Music Class because Dancing Class’ day is yesterday. Eun Ji smiles and goes back to the seats. They are allowed to be there but no unnecessary noises allowed.

“Oppa! What are you doing in here?”

“Hi. I just want to see you perform. I guess I am late.”

“How so?”  Eun Ji is a bit confused. Isn’t the schedule announced like days ago?

“Your roommate. She said to me that the schedule had been changed. I guess she hasn’t checked her schedule.”  Eun Ji scoffs. Bo Mi is not really supportive of her newfound relationship. It seems like she wants Eun Ji to be with someone else when that someone else isn’t really looking to her. That someone else means Joon Myeon. Eun Ji looks to him and he is just like other teachers; he is absorbed to the score table.

It doesn’t mean that she forgets him but what he said is right. Eun Ji can’t be together with him since their relationship has to be restricted as teacher and student. So now, Eun Ji tries to find another love and Ho Won seems to be the best candidate.

“Say, Eun Ji-ah,”  Ho Won begins the conversation, “there will be senior annual party. Will you go with me?”

“What?”

“Well, I am inviting you to that party…..actually you all can go there but you might need a partner or a date so will you go with me?”  Eun Ji is just got an invitation to the most well-known party in the university! She hasn’t gone there before because Bo Mi’s constant rejection (she has to go home to help her mother, she says) but this year, Eun Ji doesn’t need Bo Mi! Well, it is like she doesn’t need Bo Mi as her companion, and Ho Won is the one who asks her! Of course she will agree!

But then she sees Joon Myeon. That man finally sets his eyes to the couple and stares like…..it is complicated because Eun Ji can’t see the meaning of it. Joon Myeon, however, quickly recovers and then smiles to the couple then goes back to his sheet score. Eun Ji is blank for seconds.

Did he just…….did he get jealous? Or did he just hear what we said?

“So, what do you say?”

“What? What should I say?”

“Errr….will you go to the annual senior party with me?”  Eun Ji wants to smack her own head. Of course Ho Won is asking about that!

“Okay. I agree.”

“Great. I will text you later about that. Now, while you are waiting for the score, can we have lunch? Like, late lunch? I haven’t eaten since yesterday is so exhausting so I just slept all day.”

“Of course, oppa. And about the sleep, don’t worry, Bo Mi is like that. I am surprised that you met her, actually. That only means that she has awakened.”  

 

 

 

Bo Mi goes out from her dorm room with the messy hair. She is still tired and that Ho Won is actually the one who forcefully woke her up with his constant knocking on the door. She sees many Dancing Class students are like her so she thinks that it will be okay. She goes to the canteen but only to meet Kyung Soo.

Well, that man isn’t alone. There is Na Eun with him and they are kind of eating quietly. A feeling of jealousy is actually creeping on her heart. Kyung Soo has been kind to her since their meeting at Joon Myeon’s room, but that’s it. Since they are from different class and different major, they rarely meet. Maybe when Kyung Soo didn’t know her existence, it was still acceptable for her, but now….she misses him a lot.

“Don’t get jealous. You are trying to make a hole at that Son Na Eun girl.”

“WHOA! JONG IN!”  Bo Mi screams after Jong In whispered. Jong In giggled and then scrubs his head. He is as messy as her. Maybe he is also just woken up.

“I know you like hyung.”

“That is not your business, Jong In.”

“Hyung is actually kind of liking you too, but you said that it was not my business so—“

“Wait!”  Jong In smiles and turns around, “see? You do really like hyung. So, tell me. When did this start?”

“Why do you want to know?”  Bo Mi then gasps, “oh no! You want to tell him about my feelings, don’t you?”

“I am not a gossiper like those silly girls. Now, sit here,”  Jong In drags her before and then asks her to sit on one seat, “now spill it. I probably can help you.”

“Help me? With what?”

“Hey, I am his childhood friend! And as I have said, he is actually interested with you. So now spill it if you want to know more, Miss Yoon.”

Bo Mi sighs, “Okay. I know him when I was still in somophore year. I was walking on Music Major building’s corridor when I heard a singing voice. It was so angelic. I tried to look out and I saw Kyung Soo sunbaenim was playing piano with singing. His voice was magnificent; I was carried away with his voice. And then he smiled after he finished. His smile is—“

“Okay, great, good, angelic, magnificent, lalala,”  Jong In cuts it. It doesn’t mean that he gets jealous but seeing Bo Mi’s sparkling face makes him wants to puke. It’s like the tomboyish Bo Mi suddenly becomes a fan girl. That doesn’t suit the usual Bo Mi and that makes him wants to puke. “And so?”

“So what? I have liked him ever since I saw him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter