CH. 18

Senorita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for this lack of update (lol)

I actually want to update when soo's teaser came but I didn't expect him to be CEO Do all of sudden with that porsche Good Lord

so I am in mess right now

NOW PLAYING: CALL ME BABY NOW WAITING FOR THE MV PATIENTLY 

BEFORE READING THIS, I WILL SHOW YOU MY FAVORITE PARTS OF SOO'S TEASER

I am weak over CEO attire looking or whatever they say this look is OMG HE IS MY BIAS WRECKER EVER SINCE TLP JAKARTA MY EYES CAN'T LEAVE HIM EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TO BE BUSY LOOKING FOR SEHUN CHANYEOL AND KAI AND LAY AND CHEN

*LOL LITERALLY ALL EXO MEMBERS ARE MY BIASES*

OK, I will let you read the story, I hope you like it*

 

 

Nam Joo is using her favorite googles.

Se Hun is holding an umbrella for her in case she could get sun burned or something like that.

In front of them, the awkward couple is walking side-by-side in the zoo.

Yes, zoo.

That is the place that Jong In chose for having his first date with Na Eun.

Nam Joo and Se Hun had to hold their grunt after hearing it. He could just bring her to movie and restaurant or somewhere else. Zoo is for children, according to the maknae couple.

It all happens after Jong In ran out to find Na Eun, but not to avail. He couldn’t find her, so he went back to the meeting room and met confused eyes.

“She’s gone. I don’t know where to search for her.”

“I will text Nam Joo. She probably knows where she is.”  Se Hun gives the idea. Suddenly, the meeting becomes bunch of people gathering to help Jong In located Na Eun. It wasn’t so hard since Nam Joo finally could be reached and she said Na Eun had secret location.

Jong In found her under the table at the corner of the library. She squatted and seemed like browsing something on her phone.

“Can I join?”  She looked up and got startled before he held her wrist and pulled her down again. They both squatted.

“I…. I am sorry.”

“That’s nothing.”

“But I just—“

“Didn’t I say to you that I was okay and fine to know that you had feelings for me? I didn’t mind if you want to ask me on a date.”

“What?”

“But don’t ask with that way anymore. Now the whole project team’s members know you have feelings for me, and probably, if we go on a date, they will spy on us.”

“Why did you call me ‘your—“

“I would like to have a date with you, Son Na Eun. Maybe now is the right time for us to know each other more.”

And that’s how the date is settled. Both of them are quiet people so it is harder than everyone thought before for them to have a proper date. Kyung Soo even had to give several great date locations which are, by the way, rejected by Jong In. He chose a zoo to be their first date place and Se Hun groaned. “What would you think that Na Eun-sshi wants to see penguin or gorilla or orangutan or komodo to be her first impression on her date with you????” and “do you think you will bring an eight-year-old kid as your date??? Hyung, wake up!!!”

Kyung Soo had to stop Se Hun from getting mad and said that it was Jong In’s decision and it was, indeed, his date with Na Eun. Kyung Soo lent his car so that they could go without using public transportation.

“Uh…what do you want to see?”  he asks awkwardly and Na Eun just nods. She doesn’t know how to speak or say anything; she is afraid.

“Oh Gosh! Why are they so quiet?”

“Be quiet!”

“But oppa, we have to do something. They can’t just stand side-by-side stiffly like that!”

“What do you have in mind, Nam Joo-ah? We can’t just barge into them! They will know we are following them!!!”

Nam Joo then thinks, “A-Ha! I got an idea!”  She pulls her boyfriend and whispers onto his ears. He smiles, “you are genius.”

“I am genius, but you sometimes are dumb. Come on, oppa, we need to catch up.” 

Next thing they know, they use wigs and othe disguises and walk in front of them, acting so lovey-dovey that makes Jong In even more confused: should I do that too to her? But we are not officially together. I mean, we are in our first date! I thought that zoo isn’t full of couples!

Na Eun blushes to see that couple’s act; they are too close.

“Uh…should we go somewhere else? Maybe we shouldn’t bother them by walking behind them.”

“Uh, sure.”

“Oh no, they are leaving us!!”  Nam Joo whispers. Se Hun then takes her hand and runs using another road so that they end up in front of them again.

Jong In and Na Eun get confused.

“Didn’t we just leave them? Why are they here again?”

“I am sure they were at that road before. How could they end up here too?” The run is actually about to trespass bird’s area. Nam Joo had to hold her scare if those birds attacked her just to be in front of this awkward couple again.

Jong In and Na Eun finally give up (after three try-outs, with Nam Joo and Se Hun had to cross little road in chimpanzee section, elephant section and yes, snake building) and decide that they are probably tied to be together with that couple.

Jong In looks intensely toward the couple’s hand. Maybe I should ask whether she wants to hold hands with me or not.

“Uh…. Can we hold hands?”

“What?”

“Errr, I mean, you are with me. It’s supposed to keep you safe so I will not leave you all alone. I am quite a fast-walker so I am afraid I accidentally leave you.”

“Oh,”  Na Eun looks to his hand and gulps. She never has any dream before that she will have her fingers entangled with his, “o… okay. I will probably get lost.” She scaredly puts her palm onto his and he slowly squizes it, also drags her to follow him. They both are blushing; Nam Joo and Se Hun are so sure about that.

“Holding hand mission is accomplished.”

 

 

 

Mrs. Choi is restless. She is afraid that the fact about Min Hee isn’t her real child wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter