Because I'm your boyfriend

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Yay! Another update finished X3!

So...right now I'm having an Irish guest student here, so I think it will take some time till the next update...sorry guys >.<

But I promise I'll make the next one longer!


 

Kyuhyun picked her up and carried her into the living room where he laid her down on the couch. Sooyoung looked up into his face and wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly he bowed don to her, their lips only a few inches away from each other, until their lips met.


 

Sooyoung slowly closed her eyes, feeling like she was in heaven. All she knew was that she was the happiest girl right at that moment. All her sorrows faded away, thanks to that one special person.

Then their lips slowly separated and she opened her eyes again, looking straight into his warm eyes. He was smiling at her, making her blush and looking away.

"Um...You know...this was my first kiss."

Kyuhyun was kinda surprised.

"Chincha? I was your first kiss?"

He chuckled.

"Aw...she's so cute. But I'd expected her to be more experienced in love things...She always seemed so...but well...I've got the cutest girlfriend on earth."

"Then, Miss Soo. It's an honor  to be your first kiss....but..."

He placed his finger under her chin, lifting it up a little so that she had to look into his eyes again.

"I don't just want to be your first kiss..."

Sooyoung didn't know what he meant, looking at him with a confused expression on her face, making him chuckle again.

"Geez...you're too cute..."

But then he turned serious and bowed down to her neck, placing a long and tender kiss on it. Sooyoung felt the place he kissed her getting hotter and her heart began to flutter.

"If he just doesn't want to be my first kiss....does he mean to also be my...my first time?!? But...but I can't yet...geez I'm only seventeen!"

Suddenly Kyuhyun stopped kissing her neck, feeling that something wasn't right with her. He sat up and took her hands, pulling her up with him.

"....is everything ok?"

Sooyoung was looking confusedly at him.

"Um...yeah..."

"Should I tell him?...I don't know...what if he'll be disappointed?...I don't want to fight with him again..."

"But..?" His hands which hold hers tightened the grip.

"But what? I'm really ok...you don't have to worry...."

Again she was avoiding looking into his face. Kyuhyun sighted, letting go of her hands.

"You can tell me everything, you know? Because I'm your boyfriend...I really want to know what's in your mind...but therefore you have to tell me. Ok?"

Sooyoung then felt his warm fingers around her cheeks, so she looked into his eyes.

"Um...well...I...just thought about what you were telling me...about not only wanting to be my first kiss..."

"I don't understand...what's wrong with it?" Kyuhyun was quite confused. "I mean...I also want to be you second and third...I want to be the only one to kiss you."

"Oh...So he meant it like that...and I thought something weird like that...It's better if I'd not tell him...Geez...Why do I always misunderstand what he says?...>.< That's so embarrassing...."

Oh...yeah...I didn't expect something else...”, she answered and smiled at him, trying to look comfortable.

Lucky for her, Kyuhyun didn't notice it. His hands were still around her cheeks and he was looking deep into her eyes with an heartmelting smile on his lips.

So...would you mind if I'm taking your second kiss now?”

His eyes were glinting mischievously, making her heart beating faster.

Um...well...I don't think I'd mind it...”, she said while blushing like crazy.

When he saw her reaction, Kyuhyun chuckled.

I never knew you were this shy Miss Soo. On TV and on every variety program you seemed so confident...Wow...I must be really great”, he said, teasing her to make her more comfortable.

Ya! Don't be too self-confident! Who was blushing only because he saw my legs?”, Sooyoung answered back, pinching him slightly into his side.

Ouch! Stop! I didn't mean it. Ya! Sooyoung stop it! Please!”, begged playfully.

Finally Sooyoung was letting go of him, sticking her tongue out at him .

Serves you right, Mr Overconfident!”

Oh well...I think I have to emend myself...You're not the cutest but the most violent girl in the world. Damn this hurts”, Kyuhyun pouted and rubbed his side. But suddenly he pushed her down on the couch with an evil smile on his face.

Guess it's my turn for revenge now!”

Ya! Get down of me! Cho Kyuhyun! Get dow....haha...NO!...Hahaha...Stop it!...Please, don't!”

But Kyuhyun didn't even think about stopping to tickle her. At the beginning she tried to pull him away, but now she was laughing so hard that she didn't have any more strength in her arms. After a while Kyuhyun decided that he enough and got down of her. Sooyoung was still laughing and he watched her till she calmed down.

You should never tease me, or something like this will happen again...well...next time I'll punish you harder, you know?”, he said will grinning.

Tss...I'll remember this.” Sooyoung sat up and straightened her hair.

Oh, wait...”, Kyuhyun reached out for a strand of hair that she forgot and brushed it back carefully. While doing that he moved closer to her, looking deep into her dark brown eyes. He brushed her lips with his thumb and then he bend down. Slowly the distance between their lips became closer till they met. It was a long, sweet and tender kiss.

But then, suddenly, a phone was ringing and both their hearts made a jump. Kyuhyun let go of her and moved away a bit. Both of their faces were red like tomatoes and they avoided looking at each other.

Um...I think it's your phone...”, Sooyoung mumbled, looking down at her hands.

Ah yeah...”, Kyuhyun just answered and searched for it. It was a text message.

...Somehow...it's kinda embarrassing...it feels like were doing something forbidden....geez....I still can't get used to the fact that he's my boyfriend...

Kyuhyun read the message and answered it. When he finished he got up and took his bag.

Sorry Soo, but I have to go now...My sister sent me a message. It's already time for me to pick her up and I'm already 20 minutes too late. I'm really sorry...”

Ah, it's ok. You already told me that you had to go..it's my fault that you stayed longer....”

Well...ok then I'll see you tomorrow at school.”

Kyuhyun gave her a cute smile and turned around to go, but then he felt her arms around his waist.

Aren't you going to give me a goodbye kiss?”

Kyuhyun was a bit surprised but then he smiled happily. He really didn't expect her to ask for a kiss, because it was always him who started. He turned around and laid his arms around her neck.

Oh yeah, almost forgot the most important thing”, he said while smirking. Then he bend down and kissed her carefully. He didn't want to force her to do anything she didn't like, but then her lips opened a bit and his kiss became forcefuller. After some time Kyuhyun stopped, before he could do something that he might regret later, and smiled at her.

Then I'll see you tomorrow at school.”

He brushed through her hair and gave her a kiss on the forehead. After that he took his hands from her neck, turned around and went to the gate, where he stopped and smiled to her.

Take care...oh and I almost forgot...There's still the rice porridge I made. Warm it up and eat it then. And don't forget to take your medicine.”

Yeah, I'll do that. Don't worry and hurry up. I'm sure your sister's already angry because you're really late now.”

Sooyoung waited until he disappeared behind the corner and closed the gate. She was so happy that she could embrace the whole world. She went back to the house and sat down, thinking about what had happened in just one day. Suddenly she saw something lying on the ground, so she picked it up. It was his blazer which he had used to cover it up. Sooyoung smiled and touched the emblem with his name. She was really the happiest girl in the world...well for now she was.


 

37 subscribers!

Thank you all very much! I'm so happy right now :3

So...to all the others who haven't subscribed yet...You know what you'll to do now!

And to all the others...Please comment! :3