You won't get her!

You're my star [On Hold]

 


 

Sorry...it took so long for the update again...but I was busy watching Love Rain XD

aw...this drama is so cute...Yoona is so cute...When I just watched the first few minutes I already knew that I'd love it...I want to watch the next episode...

So I'm sorry that the author is such an useless person who only does what she wants...mianhae...

 


 

Kyuhyun wanted to follow her but suddenly there was someone standing right in front of him. He looked down as this someone was really small and frowned when he recognized her.

Um...What's up, Ji Eun-shi?”, he asked and tried to smile at her.

Can we talk? There's something I need to discuss with you.”, she answered back with a sweet smile, but as the last person left the room her expression turned cold and contemptuous.

Sure...” Somehow Kyuhyun felt a little queasy as he looked down to the small girl who seemed to hate him more than anyone else.


 


 

...So...What do you want to talk about?”, Kyuhyun asked after they stared at each other for a few very long seconds. Although he tried to figure out what Ji-Eun might be thinking, he couldn't think of a reason why she could have wanted to talk to him. Finally she stopped glaring at him and looked out of the window.

...Hm...since when are you two dating?”, she asked and turned around. Then she went on a few steps and ran her fingers over the tables she passed. Kyuhyun followed all her movements with his eyes. He didn't know where she wanted to get at with that question, but maybe it was better not to make her angry, so he waited until she reached the door and turned around before he answered.

Since yesterday. Why?”

Ji-Eun shrugged her shoulders. Then, she leaned against the door so that nobody could come in without her noticing it.

I'm just asking.” She looked right into his eyes. “And...why do you like Sooyoung? Since when did you begin liking her.”

Somehow the question made him a little angry.

I don't think it's one of your businesses. I could also ask you why you like her, but I don't, because it's something private.”

Oh really? Aren't you just simply embarrassed because you don't have a candid reason to like her?...And just to let you know...I like Sooyoung because she's a nice and reliable person. She's caring and honest and just can't hurt other people's feelings. She always tries hard to fulfill all the others' expectations, just to make them happy. I like her because she's always there for me whenever I'm down and I'm happy to be her friend....so? If you really liked her you could easily name reasons why you'd like her.”

Kyuhyun clenched his fists and stared at the small girl. She really made him angry.

I like everything about her. She's kind and cute and smart. She's one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen and her smile is simply breathtaking. When she's angry, pouting or even when she's crying she's adorable and makes me want to protect her. She always gives her best and is full of energy so it makes me happy just to watch her....I like her just because she's the person she is!”

See? Was it that difficult?...But...I wonder how many other girls you also told all that things about them being pretty and adorable.” Ji-Eun raised an eyebrow while asking, but as Kyuhyun only stared at her without answering she went on talking. “What? Did you think I wouldn't know about your past?”

What does she mean with this? My past?...The only time I've had something to do with some girls was...during middle school...but how does she know about this?

I've always thought that you're a smart boy, Kyu....but...do you really not remember?” The girl sighted and took something out of her bag. “Really...how disappointing”, she mumbled and threw it on the floor. The piece of paper glid over the floor and stopped near Kyuhyun's feet. He bent down to pick it up. When he flipped the piece of paper, a girl with two braids and huge glasses smiled at him awkwardly. Somehow her face was really familiar. And the uniform...

Did she tell her about all this?” Kyuhyun stared at the photo and tried to remember who this girl was. “It's from middle school...but who's that girl? I know that she was in the same class...but what was her name?

You still don't know?...okay...here's a hint. This girl was always in the same class with you. During elementary school, middle school...and even now. Back then she was really shy and a quiet girl, who liked to read, so she was also helping out in the library and she joined the middle school's book club.” While she was talking, Ji-Eun kept looking at his face and went on talking when she saw that Kyuhyun still didn't seem to know the girl's identity. “Well...you could also say that she was a real nerd. That girl...she didn't have had any friends...until a person, who had been living in Japan for a few years, transferred into the class. That person was a really nice and friendly girl. Cute and bubbly, really charming so she could have made friends with anyone. But instead, she chose that girl on the photo to be her friend.” When she was talking about that second person, a smile appeared on her lips and her eyes became soft. Slowly Kyuhyun understood.

You're...talking about yourself and Soo?”

Right...Seems like you really didn't know that we were in the same class all the time...but it's no wonder. Yo never paid attention to your surroundings unless they were pretty girls from wealthy families.”

What do you try to say with this?”

Don't act like you wouldn't know. You've always 'dated' only the rich girls. And in exchange they paid you.”

So what?” Kyuhyun was now really angry. Why did she have to dig up his past? “It's all over. I stopped it a long time ago. And I'm not dating Soo because of her money!”

I know”, the girl said and shrugged.

Then why are you talking about all this?”

Just wanted to see your reaction...Did you tell Sooyoung about this?”

Ji-Eun didn't look at him while talking. She just stood there, leaning against the wall and playing with her hair, acting like they were talking about something trivial. Kyuhyun clenched his fists again and slowly breathed in. This girl really drove him crazy. But she was Sooyoung's best friend, so he just couldn't slap her into her face although he really wanted to.

It's none of your business.”, he slowly answered as calm as possible.

Suddenly she looked up at him again and gave him an icy glare.

Of course it's my business. Sooyoung's the most precious person to me. I won't let anyone hurt her, especially not some jerk like you! I'd rather make her hate me than seeing her crying because of someone like you.”

While she was talking, ji-Eun took off her blazer and loosened her tie.

What are you doing?” Kyuhyun couldn't believe what she was doing.

What is she planning?”

Can't you see it? It's warm s I'm taking off my blazer. What did you think I was doing?” She looked at him and grinned. “Aigoo...don't say you thought that I would...with you? Don't worry. You're definitely not my type.”

Kyuhyun hadn't notices it before, but suddenly she was really close to him, only a few feet away. He tried to move back a little but soon he felt the wall behind him while the girl was still coming closer. He looked around to find a way to escape.

Are you scared of me?” Her voice was cold as ice while the smile on her face was sweet like honey. Kyuhyun gulped and tried to calm down.

Maybe I should just run.

He never expected that small little girl to be that strong or fast. He hadn't even passed her when she grabbed his arm and threw him down onto the floor, When Kyuhyun opened his eyes again, Ji-Eun was crouching next to him.

You can't escape that easily from me, so don't even try. Just do as I tell you and I won't come near you anymore.”

Kyuhyun still felt a little dizzy but he already knew what she wanted him to do even without her telling him.

I won't break up with Soo!”

Suddenly he felt all the anger he tried to keep down coming up. He rolled around and pushed the girl down. He was now sitting on her and already wanted to slap her into her face when suddenly the sound of something hitting the floor appeared at the door. He immediately looked up...and there she was. Sooyoung stood there and looked at them with a shocked expression. The hands which were holding some books only a few seconds ago were now covering .

Soo...I can explain this!”

Kyuhyun wanted to get up and go to her, take her into his arms and explain everything to her, but Sooyoung already turned around and ran away, the tears running down her cheeks.


 

 

Drama, baby! XD

What will happen next? Even though I already now what will happen, I'm still very excited! >-<