I'm cute?

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Yay! Finally the next chapter's out!

I'm really sorry that it took so long, but since my summer holidays started, I'll have much mor time now^^

Hope you'll enjoy the chapter :3


 

 

Kyu?”, she whispered before she shouted his name out loud. “Kyu! Don't leave me here alone!” Again, she could feel her heart ache, the tears blurred her sight and it was hard to breath. “Don't leave me again...”, she sobbed. “I still need you...”

Sooyoung only felt a grip around her wrist. Someone dragged her after him and she could hardly keep pace. Because of the tears she couldn't see who it was, but this shape and also his scent...it was definitely Kyuhyun.

Kyu...I...”

It's ok, Soo...I could never leave you alone...”


 

 

When they reached the park near the school, Kyuhyun finally slowed down a little so that Sooyoung could catch up witht him. She was panting so he looked around for a place to sit down. When he saw the bench, Kyuhyun immediately headed towards it and gently pushed her down to sit.

Wait here, I'll be back soon.”

When Sooyoung heard this, she panicked a little. Did he intend to leave her again? She already wanted to protest, when she saw the smile on his face.

Babo!”, he said and ruffled through her hair. “I already told you that I won't leave you again.”

Sooyoung moved back a little and pouted.

Ya! Don't do this...And how should I know if you really won't leave?”

Geez...”, Kyuhyun sighted. “You're cute when you're pouting.”

With these words he bent down a little and planted a gentle kiss on Sooyoung's forehead.

Be a nice girl and wait here for me, okay?”

Sooyoung blushed a little and nodded. It was the same spot where Donghae kissed her, but the feeling was different. Although Donghae was really nice to her and comforted her when she was feeling down, Kyuhyun was the only one who could make her heart beat this fast.

I think I must be really in love with him...feeling happy when I'm with him, sad when he's not there, scared whenever he leaves...But I still can't believe it...so much happened in such a short time...he found out about my secret and wanted to blackmail me...and then...he saved me, but I said something really mean to him...and still he came the next day when I was ill...he cooked for me. Actually it tasted really good. “ Sooyoung smiled a little when she thought about his care. “And then...” Suddenly she blushed, when she thought about what happened then. “Confession....I confessed to him in a really embarrassing way. Why on earth did I do it like that? I should have done it in a more girl...

Suddenly Sooyoung felt something cold at her cheek and she winced a little at the cold. She looked up, totally confused about what happened, and saw Kyuhyun's smiling face.

I thought you could need something to drink after we “walked” here...and besides...you're face is really red...just like a tomato” He grinned and sat down next to her. “What were you thinking about?”

Ah...” Again Sooyoung flushed. “Aniyo...it's nothing...”

Really?” Kyuhyun lifted a brow and placed the two bottles next to him, before he cupped her face with his hands. “Choi Sooyoung, tell me the truth!”

Sooyoung shook her head as much as possible with his two hands around her cheeks.

I told you it's nothing....nothing important...”

You won't even tell me what you were thinking about...then this must be because you were thinking about someone else, right? I'm right, aren't I? It's Lee Donghae! Of course it must be him, I knew it. Do you have feelings for him?”

Sooyoung stared at Kyuhyun for a few seconds, completely dumbfounded because of his reaction, but then she started laughing, laughing as much that tears came into her eyes, making her boyfriend confused. Finally, after she calmed down a little, Sooyoung smiled at him.

Are you jealous?”

Of course I am!” He let go of her face and clenched his fists. “Although I'm your boyfriend...he kissed and hugged you!”

...But I didn't feel anything...because like you said, you're my boyfriend”, Sooyoung tried to comfort him and put her hands around his fists. Slowly Kyuhyun calmed down and declamped his fists. He turned his face towards her's and smiled a little.

Kamsa hamnida, Soo.” Sooyoung smiled back at him and blushed a little when he leaned his forehead against her's. Only a few centimeters parted their lips, when he suddenly started smiling mischievously. “But Miss Soo...it's not only him. Don't you know how popular you are among the guys in our school?”

Eh?” Sooyoung blinked a few times. “Ani, this can't be. You must be mistaking something.”

There it starts again...”, Kyuhyun sighted and pulled back from her, now leaning against the bench. “You never noticed them staring at you?”

Ani.” She shook her head lightly but then she stopped all of sudden. “Well...kinda...but I always thought they were looking at Ji-Eun...”

At that crazy little b****? She's the devil in person. Her outer appearance might be cute and sparkling but her soul is black like the night! So of course they would prefer looking at you.”

Well...this was what Kyuhyun would have liked to say, but because he was pretty sure that Sooyoung still saw that little annoying, evil and overprotective girl as her friend, well..not just a friend but probably her best friend, of course he couldn't say it. Instead he just asked: “Why did you think that?”

I don't know..” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders. “I thought you guys like cute and small little girls like her...and I'm the opposite of it all...tall and skinny...”

It doesn't matter if you're tall or not to be cute. Have you ever seen yourself? Your face is sheer cuteness! You have puffy cheeks, huge eyes and your hairstyle makes you look a lot younger. Do you know what those guys at school say?”

Sooyoung shook her head.

They say you're their ideal type or dream girlfriend.”

She pointed at herself, her eyes wide open because of surprise. “...but why?”

Because you're cute. The way you talk or walk, how you push your hair back from your face, how you always bend your head a little to the left when you're thinking about something, your pouting face, your face when you're doing the puppy eyes, your dimples when you're laughing...it's all cute...and your smile, well...especially your smile. I don't know any other girl whose smile is this cute and contagious.”

Chincha?” She seemed to be thinking about it, as her head bent a little to the left, before she looked at him again. “Did they really say this?

Actually...when thy talk about you, they'll mention your nice body and your killer legs first. Stuff like 'Oh my god, she's so hot.', 'She could be a model' or even 'I'd kill someone just to touch her killer legs once.' It always starts like this...but then there's usually someone who stop them by saying things like “Yeah, a hot body is absolutely important, but also the inner beauty matters.” And then they'll start discussing about your cute and charming character until someone says things like “Did you see her enter the school this morning? I greeted her and she smiled back at me. Totally cute!” and then the other idiots would agree and start talking about when and how you talked to and smiled at them. Or they talk about the weird dreams they had...”

Well...also this was what Kyuhyun would have said if he answered 100% honestly, but because this would just embarrass her (and probably also himself)...and he would also have troubles to hide his jealousy...Kyuhyun just nodded and smiled at her.

Yeah, stuff like that...”

Hm...but are you sure that they talked about me? Couldn't they be talking about someone else?”

Absolutely sure...but why don't you believe me? Every other girl would be happy about such compliments but instead you keep denying and making excuses...”

Sooyoung lowered her head and stared down at her hands which were plucking nervously at the edge of her skirt.

I should tell him...Sooner or later I'll have to...

Soo..are you ok?”

The tall girl took a deep breath and nodded. She then looked up and smiled a little sadly at her boyfriend.

Uhm...Do you remember the fight we had on the rooftop today?”

Kyuhyun was a little confused why she would bring up that topic all of sudden, since she didn't seem to want to talk with him about it only a few hours ago, but if she was now ready to tell him, then it was fine, he would listen to her and try to comfort her.

Ne, I remember...why?”

Well...There's actually a reason why I don't think I'm really cute...or nice...”


 

Flashback

Soo-chan! Hurry up a little or we're going to be late! Sensei will get really mad if we're late again! It would be the 5th time this month so hurry up a little!”

The twelve year old little girl looked up at her friend before she turned her face towards her rice bowl again.

Don't rush me Rina-chan. You know food is there to enjoy it!”, she muttered and started eating again, not caring if her teacher would get angry or not.

Geez...just hurry up, ok? I'll go get our bags, so please, just eat up a little faster!”, the other girl pleaded before she disappeared into another room.

The girl left in the kitchen sighted before she turned towards her food again. She really didn't care about the teacher, but it wasn't good when Marina-chan was scolded by the teacher because of her, so the girl decided to eat up a little faster. Finally she lifted the rice bow for the last time and wiped with a napkin before she piled the bowls and plates in the washing sink and cleaned the table. Right when she finished, the head of her friend appeared in the door frame and smiled at her.

Are you ready, Soo-chan?”

Yep”, the taller girl replied and took the two bentou boxes next to the cooker. She then went out to the corridor and put on her blazer and shoes, while the smaller girl (already dressed) put the two bentou boxes into their school bags, careful to put the much bigger box into the right bag. Marina was still amazed how much Sooyoung could eat but she was also a little envious that her friend would never get fat no matter how much she stuffed into herself.

Ok...we can go now, I'm ready”, Sooyoung smiled, taking her bag and already wanting to go, when suddenly her friend stepped up right in front of her and stopped her from going.

Geez..”, Marina sighted and put down her bag. “Your tie looks really messy, Soo-chan. We're famous now, so you should be a little more aware of your outer appearance”, she muttered while redoing Sooyoung's tie.

Hm...I don't care what people say about my looks, it's my style, right?” But then Sooyoung started smiling widely at her friend. “But anyways...I still have you who will always take care of me, right?”

Don't say such stupid things!”

The smaller girl blushed and shook her head about her friends bluntness. And still she felt happy that the taller girl thought like this. Although they didn't know each other for a long time, Sooyoung considered her as her best friend. Obviously because she was the first one to know her, but then again, when they got into school Sooyoung, who seemed to be a type of person who would easily make friends, could have chosen someone else, but still she kept being loyal. Loyalty, this was one of Sooyoung's many good characteristics.

Ok...finished...let's go.”

Yeah, let's go!”

Sooyoung smiled at Marina and took the smaller girl's hand, before they both ran out of the house to catch the bus for school.


 

 

 

This Marina-shi...is she from..?”

Yeah” Sooyoung smiled at him. “It was when I was in Japan for 2 years...She was my band mate from Route0.”

You seemed to be very close...what happened then?”


 


 

Ok, so this was the chapter^^ The next one will explain Soo's 'complex' more, so please be patient :3