I just wanted to...

You're my star [On Hold]

 

This time mostly out of Kyuhyun's POV ^^

 

 

With this words he let go of her and left. Sooyoung couldn't move. Her feelings were a mess. She was happy, sad, confused and many more at the same time.

Suddenly, it started to rain. At first only a few drops, but then the rain got stronger, but she just stood there, watching him go, not feeling the tears because of the heavy rain.

 

 

On the next day Kyuhyun came earlier to school. He couldn't sleep, because he had to think about what he said to her.

Geez...why does it keep bothering me? I wanted to make a clear cut, but why do I always have to think about her?...By the way...where is she?

He took a look at his watch. “Only 10 minutes till the lesson begins...”, he mumbled and looked around. Maybe she changed seats...but she wasn't there. Kyuhyun began to feel nervous. Did something happen to her? There were only 2 more minutes till the beginning of the lesson. Suddenly someone opened the door. “Ah...Am I...too late?”, the girl asked out of breath. Kyuhyun felt his heart beat faster but then he realized it was just another girl.

Aish...why did I get excited, that it might be her?...it's just the girl who always hangs around with Sooyoung...her name...Ji Young?...no...I think it was Ji Eun...should I ask her if she knows what happened to Sooyoung?...but I can't do that...it would be really awkward...geez...

So Kyuhyun just stayed at his place and waited for the lesson to begin. The teacher came in and greeted the class. Then the teacher began to check attendance. “Cho Kyuhyun?” “Yes”, he answered and raised his hand a little. The teacher ticked his name. “Choi Sooyoung?” “Teacher Kang”, Ji Eun said, “Sooyoung is at home. She caught a cold and asked me to tell you.” “Ah, alright, thank you Ji Eun.”, the teacher answered and took a note. Kyuhyun, who looked out of the window, turned around.

She caught a cold? But yesterday she looked fine...or is it because of...but this can't be...she should have been at home when it began raining...unless if she stayed there after I left...but this can't be...she isn't this stupid?...Aish...why does she keeps making me worried?

Kyuhyun tried to concentrate on the lesson, but his thoughts kept wandering to Sooyoung. Was it his fault that she was ill? He didn't know. But it kept bothering him. Soon the lesson was over and it was time for lunch break. Kyuhyun went to the canteen but turned around halfway and ran to the teachers' room. He knocked at the door and went in.

Seonsaengnim...I'm not feeling well...can I go home please?”, he asked and tried to look like he was sick.

Please, let me go home! It just makes me more nervous to sit here.

Uhm...well sure...but remember to go to our school nurse first.” Mr. Kang looked a bit surprised but didn't say anything more. Kyuhyun was a really good student, so he didn't worry much about his grades. He just wondered what happened to him. “Take care of yourself.”

Yes”, Kyuhyun simply replied and went out. Then he ran to the school nurse and acted a like he was sick and successfully was allowed to go home.

He began to run to her house but halfway he got slower.

But isn't it weird if I pay her a visit? What will her parents think? Aish...I shouldn't have overreacted like that...but now I'm on the way...if I turn around and go to school, the teacher will probably ask about it...Geez...

He stopped in front of her house.

Wow..it's really big...but wait...WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!? Why did my feet just go there?

He thought about going back home but he was also a little bit curious, so he looked around a little bit.

I knew that she's rich...but never expected her in a house like this...I wonder which one is her room.

He looked up at the windows. There were so many.

Hm...maybe the ones on the left side? Might be hers. They're the only windows with pink drapes.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around.

Oh, how fortunate. Are you here to visit our little Soo?”, an old lady asked. Kyuhyun just nodded and kept silent.

The poor little kid. Yesterday she came home really late. Unfortunately it was raining and I think she forgot to take an umbrella with her. So when she got home she was all drenched with rain. And it seemed that she lost all her energy.” The old lady sighted. “I know this kid since she was a little baby but I've never seen her so down. I'm sure something big happened.” She shook her head and Kyuhyun somehow felt bad. “Well, her parents came home really late and left early so they probably don't know, that our Soo's ill. This morning she called and asked me to get her some medicine.” She pointed at her bag. “I also bought some fruits and things to cook a rice porridge for her, but unfortunately my daughter also called. She has to work and no one looks after her children, so I have to go there. But I can't let Soo alone, so could you please look after her?”

Ah, I can't...I don't think that Sooyoung will agree to it”, Kyuhyun said. He wasn't even sure if she would open the door after what happened yesterday.

Oh, please boy. Please do me this favor!”, with these words the old lady gave him the bag and smiled. “I have to go now. Take care of Soo, so that I don't have to regret that I trusted you.” Then she turned around and walked away.

Kyuhyun watched her leaving. He was kinda confused, dumbfounded, angry and also a little bit happy, because he had the chance to see her.

But what if she doesn't want to see me?

He turned around and looked at the windows for a while. Should he ring the bell? He sighted.

What should I do now? I hurt her so much...I'm sure she doesn't want to meet me now...but on the other hand she needs her medicine...well...if she doesn't want to see me I'll just give her the bag and leave.”

He put his finger on the bell and waited. He heard someone coming down the stairs and suddenly stopping in front of the door. Then the door opened a little and Sooyoung gazed at him.

Ya! What are you doing here?”, she yelled.

I just wanted to...”

Just go away! I don't want to see you now!”

But I'm..”, he began explaining but didn't come further. The girl in front of him fainted and luckily Kyuhyun managed to catch her so that she didn't fall onto the floor.

Hey! Sooyoung! Are you okay?!?”

 

 

yay! Another chapter's out X3

22 subscribers <3 thank you all! And please comment :3