Our Appointment

You're my star [On Hold]

 

SNSD' Comeback on th 4th October! I'm so excited! X3 Love Sooyoung's teaser image <3

 

 

After Kyuhyun left, Sooyoung noticed how much she was scared. She dropped onto her knees and her hands were shaking. “What should I do now..?” She really didn't know the answer.

 

Suddenly her mobile phone was ringing.

Yoboseyo?”

Ya! Choi Sooyoung! Where are you? The lesson is going to start in 5 minutes! Hurry up and come here.”

Ah...Ji Eun....I think I won't come...I'm not feeling well...can you tell the teacher that I'm going home?”

Oh...ok, I will tell the teacher...go home and rest a bit. I will visit you later to make sure that you took some medicine.”

You don't have to do that. I can take care of myself.”

Ok...but I'm still worried....”

You don't have to. You know I'm always alone at home and take care for myself.”

That's why I'm worried...”

Ji Eun...”

Ok...but I'm really worried...I don't like it if you're ill...”

I'll call you later. Just go to the lesson and don't worry. I promise I won't do anything stupid. So Just go.”

But...”

Just go.”

Geez...ok, but take care”

Of course. Bye Ji Eun...and thank you.”

Bye Soo.”

 

After she hung up the phone, Sooyoung tried to stand up. She took her bag and mobile phone and went down the stairs.

Geez...What should I do? I don't want to be his servant...but if I just let him tell everyone about my secret Mom and Dad will know it too. Argh! I'm going crazy because of him! Next time I will block the door if I'm practicing at school.

Thinking about what to do, Sooyoung left school and went home. Of course no one was there.

Mom and Dad are always working till night. Seems like I'm going to eat alone again.”, she was talking to herself.

Sooyoung entered the house and left her bag in the living room.

First of all I need something to eat. I wonder if Mom went shopping this morning.”

She opened the refrigerator and examined the content.

Oh my...why is Mom always buying so much vegetable? Just because she's on diet this doesn't mean I'm too!”

After searching for a while Sooyoung decided to just eat ramyun with vegetable. She was a little bit frustrated, but still took out a pot and poured some water in it.

If I'm going to eat this the whole week, I'm going to die! Mom, you know I'm a shikshin! Why don't you buy any meat?!?”

While waiting for the water to boil, she went up to her room and changed her clothes. After that she went down to the kitchen and cooked the ramyun. When it was finished she took the bowl and sat down in the living room and the TV.

Oh! It's about SNSD and our comeback! Wow...everyone is so excited.”

 

With this report and her food Sooyoung could relax a little and forgot about her stressful day at school. But just only for a little bit. Because suddenly her phone was ringing again. She had a new message of an unknown number.

Hm? What's that? Do I know this number?

She read the message and froze.

Hey little girl. I heard you went home earlier because you didn't feel well. Get well soon and don't forget our little appointment. I hope I'll see you tonight. If not....well...you know what will happen.”

Why does he have my number? Only Ji Eun and some other girls have my number...oh yeah...some other GIRLS...it should be really easy for him to get my number...Geez....I almost forgot this and then...Argh...I'm going crazy!”

She looked at her clock. It was already 5pm, only 5 hours till their “appointment”. Enough time to think about how to behave in front of him. Sooyoung sat on the couch and stared at the wall. The time was flying and soon it was already 9 pm.

Oh no! Only an hour left! I have to change clothes and do my...hair....Aish...Choi Sooyoung! You're behaving like you're going on a date with him. So stupid! You can't be like this. Be strong, you have to protect your secret.”

But then Sooyoung looked down on herself.

...but I could still change my clothes...maybe a dress or something like that...Geez...I'm thinking this again!”

In the end she changed her clothes and wore a skirt with a blouse.

If I dress up to much he might think something bad...Omo! It's already this late!”

Sooyoung took her keys and rushed to the playground where they wanted to meet. It was 9.55 pm. She sighted.

Phew...I'm just on time...but where is he?”

She looked around and tried to find him. But he wasn't the. Time went on and it was already 10.15 pm. Now it was really dark outside.

 

Hey little girl!”, someone said. Sooyoung turned around and looked into a face. A face of an old man. Well...not that old, but still too old for her. “It seems like you're looking for someone, but this person isn't coming. So...how about going with me? “

Sooyoung went back a few steps. Even from this distance she could smell the alcohol.

Sir, I think you're drunk...Please leave me alone or I'll call the police!”

But the old man just came nearer. Step by step she went back.

Come on little girl. I won't do anything bad to you.”

Suddenly Sooyoung felt something at her back.

Oh no! I can't go back anymore...He's really scary”

Ahjussi...please leave me alone!”

The man grabbed her hand and tried to drag her to himself.

I'm a really nice person. Don't be afraid. It won't hurt...hehe”

Sooyoung, who tried to shake off his hand, closed her eyes. She was really scared and tears appeared in her eyes.

Please! Just someone, come and help me!

Just come with me. I can give you everyth....Ah!”

Suddenly the man let go of her hand. Sooyoung opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun staring angrily at the man and holding his arm, making him whining.

Ya! Ahjussi. She already told you that she doesn't want to. If you're going to do something like this again to her, then I can't guaranty for anything.”

Ok, ok. But let go of my arm!”

Kyuhyun aggravated the pressure one last time and let go of him. His angry face made the man running away very fast. After he watched him disappearing behind the corner he turned around.

Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?”

Sooyoung, who was still shocked , couldn't answer. She was still crying, so he sighted and wiped away her tears softly.

I'm here with you. You don't have to be afraid any more.”

But her tears didn't stop.

Ya! Why are you this late?...I really thought that...that he...would...”

And then, she only felt that Kyuhyun was hugging her and she slowly calmed down.

I'm really sorry...”

 

 

 

so...this time I tried to write a longer chapter...to everyone who has subscribed my story...thank you all very much. And to all my silent readers: please comment. I really want to know what you're thinking about my story. :3