His conditions

You're my star [On Hold]

 

This can't be possible...but it's definitely the voices of SNSD...Is she...?!?”

 

Sooyoung, who was turning around, froze immediately, looking into his face

Why is someone here? I thought nobody knows this place...but wait...it's HIM!?! What is he doing here? Did he see me dancing? Geez...What should I do?

“How long have you been watching me? Did you see me...“ Sooyoung asked, hoping that he would answer that he just came up there recently. “You mean if I saw you dancing?”, Kyuhyun answered. “Of course I saw you...it looked quite funny”, he said, smiling. “Ya! Stop making fun of me! If you think it looks this funny then try to dance like that!”, she yelled, starting getting angry.

So she can get mad like everyone else. Ts..but always pretending to be a nice girl who wouldn't get angry or insult others...She's really like I thought. I think it's time for Evil Kyu to show up.”

Hm...I don't want to. But I think others will surely find it interesting if I tell them about you,” Kyuhyun said. “Ya! You can't do that!” “Why not? Everyone has the right to know about your little secret.” He looked at her with an evil smile.

Why is he like that? I didn't do anything wrong to him..so why? He seemed to be so nice...but I can't let him tell them my secret. But I don't want to back down too...what to do?

Did I do something that didn't please you?”, Sooyoung asked, looking provocatively into his eyes. “Hm...let me think,” he answered and pretended cogitate. “Ani. It's just that I don't like you”, Kyuhyun said with an angelic smile, “Do you need any more reasons?”, which made her looking speechless at him. Her reaction made him satisfied so he turned around. “If you don't have anythig else to say, I'll go and tell the others about our nice meeting.”

Woah...what an unbelievable reason...and such an arrogant person. How could I ever thought that he was cute? Sooyoung, you're so stupid. Just because someone looks nice, this doesn't mean he is. But first of all, I can't let him tell anyone about this.

Sooyoung ran after him and grabbed his wrist. “Who do you think you are? Just because you don't like me, you think that you can behave like that?”, she shouted angrily at him. Kyuhyun, who didn't turn around, just answered coldly “Let go of me or you will regret it, little girl.” “I won't! First of all you have to apologize!”

Kyuhyun, who was a little bit bugged out, turned around and pushed her against the door. “I told you that you will regret it.” His face was only a few centimeters away from hers and his cold eyes gave her goose bumps.

Right now he looks really scary...Did Ji Eun mean this when she told me about his difficult character?

Let go of my wrists...it hurts”, she said, avoiding looking into his eyes. “I won't. I already told you about the consequences but you didn't want to listen to me.” He let go of one of her wrists and took a strand of her hair. While looking at it, he said: “You know...I'm a really nice person, so...I think I won't tell anyone about your secret.” He dropped the strand of hair and smiled with his angel smile at her. “But?”, Sooyoung asked with suspicion, still avoiding his eyes. “You'll surely have some conditions for your offer, right?” “What a smart little girl”, he grinned. “Of course there are some conditions. Or better one condition.” Kyuhyun put a finger under her chin an lifted her head, so that she had to look right into his face. “You're going to be my servant. When I tell you to do something you have to do it. A really simple condition, don't you think so? In exchange I won't tell anyone about your little hideout and what you are doing there. And don't tell me that you don't care if I tell your secret. I know you care a lot. If not, then why do you use your stage name Hye Ri?” Knowing that she wouldn't say anything against this he let go of her. “Think about my offer and tell me your answer this evening. I'll wait at the playground near your house at 10 pm. If you don't come in time I'll consider your answer as a no and you know what will happen then.”

He pushed her away from the door and opened it. “Oh..the bell rang. You should hurry up a bit or you'll be late for the next lesson. It's not good to be late, you know?”, he said and left her alone on the rooftop.

After Kyuhyun left, Sooyoung noticed how much she was scared. She dropped onto her knees and her hands were shaking. “What should I do now..?” She really didn't know the answer.

 

 

Sorry for the late update...I really wanted to write it but I didn't have much time...

So...Kyu is really evil here, right? When I began writing the story, I didn't want to make him like that...but oh well...this is the result if I start writing without thinking...