I know I'm irresistible

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Hello everyone!^^

So...I'm back again with a new chapter...

Geez...having a guest student is really exhausting...we went to a city tour through Berlin when it was like -5°C! >.<

Well...like I promised this chapter is a bit longer...well but just a bit...I'm really sorry...mianhae


 


 

Sooyoung waited until he disappeared behind the corner and closed the gate. She was so happy that she could embrace the whole world. She went back to the house and sat down, thinking about what had happened in just one day. Suddenly she saw something lying on the ground, so she picked it up. It was his blazer which he had used to cover it up. Sooyoung smiled and touched the emblem with his name. She was really the happiest girl in the world...well for now she was.

 

The next day

 

Sooyoung woke up earlier this morning, too excited to sleep longer, because in only a few hours she would be able to see Kyuhyun again. She jumped out of her bed and turned the radio on. Sooyoung went to the bathroom and, while singing to the songs on the radio, got ready for school.

Geez...How come my little sister's this cheerful so early in the morning?”, suddenly a voice appeared behind her.

Sooyoung turned around and immediately a smile appeared on her face.

Soojin-unnie! When did you arrive here? I thought you were traveling through Japan?!?”

Sooyoung dropped the brush she was using and ran towards her older sister to hug her tightly.

I really missed you a lot.”, she said, causing her sister to laugh.

Well...It has only been 3 months since I left and you're already missing me that much?”, Soojin asked with the same bright smile on her face. “Wow...I always admired you for being an idol, but if I'm able to make you miss me so much then I have to be a really awesome person!”

Both of them laughed and finally Sooyoung let go of the older girl.

It was only 3 months?...wow...it really felt like you were gone for like a year or even more”, Sooyoung smiled at her sister and picked up her brush.

Ah, wait! Let me brush your hair like when we were younger!” Soojin smiled and took the brush out of Sooyoung's hand. Then she took her little sister by the hand and pulled her to the bed, where she herself sat down.

Woah...my unnie hasn't changed at all”, Sooyoung laughed and sat down in front of her sister, willingly letting her brush her her, what reminded her of their past, before her Japan debut, when they were only two little girls who didn't have to worry about anything.

Soojin slightly touched the taller girl's hair and began it carefully.

Your hair's really long now...I remember the days when you were only 5 years old....Back then you were very boyish, only playing and fighting with boys, so mum cut your hair short. Everyone thought you were my little brother and you also didn't want to let your hair grow because it was more comfortable for you to have short hair”, she giggled. “I wonder what changed your mind...oh wait, I know it...it was this boy you were in love with when you were 7 years old and we went to granny's house in the countryside. You remember him?”

Sooyoung tried to think back to that point...


 

Flashback

 

Ya! This is my swing! Who allowed you to sit down on it?”

The 7-year-old girl turned around, looking into a boy's face. He was about her age.

Why is this yours? I don't see your name written on it, so I can use it”, she answered and turned around again, not willing to go away.

...Guess you're new here, so I'll forgive you that you don't know me.”

The little boy went around and stopped in front of her so that she couldn’t go on swinging. There he looked down on her and began examining her from head to toe. The girl felt a little uncomfortable so she just looked down on the ground.

Hm...actually you're quite pretty”, the boy said.

The little girl was really surprised and lifted her head, looking straight into his warm and dark brown eyes. She didn't know what to answer and stumbled.

Chi...chincha? Bu...but everyone says my sister's much prettier than me...”

I'm not lying. You're really pretty! Everyone who says you're not, is blind!” He smiled at her with a sweet and warmth filled smile.

Ah...ka...kamsa hamnida...”, she mumbled. She smiled at him, happy that someone complimented her, and blushed.

Seeing the little girl smiling in this cute manner his face turned a little bit red too.

Uhm...well...but somehow I think you would be even prettier when you let your hair grow...it's just my opinion...you don't have to change your hairstyle because of me...”

Sooyoung! Come home, we're going to eat lunch now!”, her sister's voice appeared from the end of the road.

The little girl jumped up from the swing and smiled at the boy.

It was really nice to meet you, but I have to go home now.” With these words she began to run towards her sister who was standing there in front of their granny's house.

Hey wait! What's your name? Let's play together tomorrow!”, the boy shouted from behind.

The girl turned around and smiled brightly at him.

It's Sooyoung! Choi Sooyoung! Let's meet at the swings again!”

Ok!”, the boy shouted back. “Then I'll see you tomorrow...and I'm ____________”

But she was too far away to hear his last words...


 

..young...Sooyoung...you're here?”, Soojin asked, tapping her sister's shoulder.

Oh sorry, unnie...I was lost in my thoughts”, Sooyoung answered.

Ya, you're going to be late for school if you don’t' hurry up a bit!!”

Sooyoung looked at her alarm clock and jumped up from the bed.

What? It's already this late?!? Why haven't you told me earlier?”

She hectically picked up her folders and books and put them into her bag.

Here...and don't forget this.” Her sister said and gave her a paper bag.

Sooyoung looked at the paper bag, confused what was in it.

What's that?”

The reason for why you're that happy this morning...your boyfriend's blazer”, her sister answered teasingly and smirked. “ I washed it for you, so you have to tell me everything when you're back from school and training. And now hurry up or you're really going to be late.”

Soojin pushed the taller girl out of the room and watched her little sister running out of the gate.

Sooyoung-ah...you haven't changed at all...but it seems like you've found someone you can rely on. I hope he can be the one you can tell everything since I can't always be there for you. I'm sure you're going to be a great singer and idol. No matter what everyone says...you have to chase after your dream, not like me, who just lives after everyone's expectations. Sooyoung-ah...I want you to be free. You have the power to fly high, so spread your wings and start living like you want!”


 

Geez...I talked too much with Soojin-unnie! I hope I'll still get my bus...

Sooyoung was running to the bus stop , when she saw the bus coming from behind. She ran even faster but still the bus got ahead of her and stopped at the bus stop which was about 200 meters in front of her. There were only like 100 meters to the bus stop but then suddenly a guy bumped into her and she tripped.

Sooyoung was already prepared that she would hit the ground so she closed her eyes and waited. But there wasn't any pain so she opened her eyes again, looking into a boy's face.

Sorry, it's all because I was daydreaming that I bumped into you....Is everything OK? Are you hurt?”

Sooyoung, who was still confused, just stared at him, into his dark brown eyes which seemed so familiar, so she kept on staring.

Hey you...is something wrong with my face?”, he asked teasingly when he noticed that she was alright, making her realizing what she was doing.

Sooyoung's face turned red and she stumbled “Oh...uhm...sorry...I-I'm OK...”

Seeing her reacting like that the boy began laughing “Haha, wow...you're really cute. I could imagine you being my girlfriend”, making her blush even more.

Geez..Choi Sooyoung you have a boyfriend now! Don't let anybody flirt with you! And by the way...you're going to be late for school!

Ya! You can let go of me now. And just to let you know, I already have a boyfriend, so stop flirting with me.”

Finally he was letting go of her. Sooyoung picked up her bag and flattened her skirt then she looked at him again.

Anyways...I'm still thankful that you helped me...so...kamsa hamnida.”

Sooyoung bowed down in 90° and turned away. She took a look at her watch and sighted.

...geez...even if the bus would come right now, I'd still be late...damn it...just because of this guy...

She sat down at the bus stop and sighted again.

Seems like I'm unlucky today...

Hey...it's my fault that you didn't catch the bus...”

Sooyoung, who was already a little bit annoyed, didn't even look into his face. “So what. I won't be at school in time, no matter what happens, so just let me in peace.”

But there's a way. Come on! It's all my fault so I'm gonna help you.” With these words he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

Ya! Who do you think you are?!? Let go of my hand or I'm going to call the police!”

Sooyoung tried to pull away her hand but he kept on pulling her to a motorcycle where he simply put a helmet over her head and started the motor.

Come on. If you keep on refusing then you're really going to be late. Don't worry, I won't kidnap you. And if you haven't noticed by the uniform, I'm going to the same school as you.”

Although she didn't trust him that much Sooyoung still got on the motorcycle.

...Hurry up a little...”, she muttered, making him laughing out loud.

Yes, my princess. But now you better hold on tightly!” With this he accelerated and turned around the corner.

Sooyoung didn't expect it to be this fast so she latched onto him and closed her eyes tightly. She only felt the wind blowing in her hair and heard her heart beating fast. She didn't even noticed when they arrived at school.

I know I'm irresistible...but there's never been a girl who held on me this tightly.”

Slowly she opened her eyes and took a look around. Then she noticed that she was still holding on him and immediately let go of him. Again her face turned red.

Sorry...uhm...well...thank you for the ride, bye!” She said while turning around and running away.

Geez...that's so embarrassing! I hope I'll never see him again...but wait! He's a student at our school! >.”

Sooyoung ran into her classroom and sat down on her place next to Kyuhyun,who was looking out of the window. Their eyes met in the reflection of the window and Kyuhyun smiled his gorgeous smile, what made her immediately feel better again.

Hey Soo! You're really late today...Did something happen?”, suddenly a voice appeared behind her.

Sooyoung turned around and looked into her friend's smiling face.

Morning Ji-eun!”, she smiled. “I thought I'm gonna be late today, because I didn't get my bus but then...” She wanted to continue telling her story but then the bell rang and she turned around again.

And there he was standing...the guy from this morning.


 


 

So...In this chapter there are 2 new characters^^

I really like Sooyoung's sister...she's so pretty X3

And who could be this guy?

 

Well....to everyone...please comment and subscribe if you haven't done it yet! :D