You're not interested in me?

You're my star [On Hold]

 

So...it's going to be exciting now! X3

So...most of you voted Donghae for the second male leading part...

I'm going to write his thoughts in green....urgh...this really hurts my eyes...maybe this green's better...

So...chapter 11 will start now!

Everyone, please enjoy! X3


 

 

Sooyoung ran into her classroom and sat down on her place next to Kyuhyun,who was looking out of the window. Their eyes met in the reflection of the window and Kyuhyun smiled his gorgeous smile, what made her immediately feel better again.

Hey Soo! You're really late today...Did something happen?”, suddenly a voice appeared behind her.

Sooyoung turned around and looked into her friend's smiling face.

Morning Ji-eun!”, she smiled. “I thought I'm gonna be late today, because I didn't get my bus but then...” She wanted to continue telling her story but then the bell rang and she turned around again.

And there he was standing...the guy from this morning.

 

 

Sooyoung immediately froze when she saw the boy standing right in front of the class next to the teacher and smiling to everyone.

Why? Why is this person here? Damn it...today I really do only have bad luck....Please God, let him doesn't recognize me! I beg you!

The teacher, Mr Kang, looked at the boy and then to the class. Everyone (well...mostly all the girls) was excited about this new student with his angelic smile and charming appearance.

So everyone, be quiet and listen please! From today on we're going to have a new student in our class. Please be nice to him.” Again he looked at the boy. “Now...do you want to introduce yourself?”

The boy smiled and the girls began squeaking. Sooyoung could only here comments like “Oh my God! He's so handsome!”, “Woah, he's really cool!”, “He could be an idol!” and even “I want to be his girlfriend!”.

Wow...I wonder why they would like someone like that?...well...they only see his outer appearance and don't know anything about his playboy-character, so it's no wonder that everyone's that excited about him...” She shook her head and turned to the front.

Annyeong haseyo! Lee Donghae imnida. Nice to meet you all.” Be bowed down in a perfect 90°bow, making the girls even squeak more. “I hope we'll get along well with each other,” he said and topped his introduction off with a charming smile, that could make every girl's heart melt, well...except Sooyoung's heart which was already given away to a special person.

Be quiet, please!” Mr Kang waited until his students calmed down and continued: “Donghae was abroad for a year, because he got a scholarship for his great basketball skills. Now he's going to repeat this year, so he's one year older than you. I hope you will still be nice to him....Well...Now I'm going to choose a student who will show him our school. Well, let's see...” Mr Kang looked around the class. Nearly everyone wanted to do this, so there wasn't a high chance that he would tell Sooyoung to do it, or at least she thought it.

Because during his introduction and the time when Mr Kang was talking, Donghae was looking around the class. And then he saw her. A tall and slim girl, wavy long, dark brown hair and big brown eyes, with a bored expression on her face...the girl from this morning. She didn't even notice that he was looking at her. Donghae smirked.

Bad girl, you shouldn't act like you're not interested in me. Now you're going to take the consequences.

Mr Kang. Would it be OK if she's going to guide me through school?”, Donghae suddenly asked and pointed at Sooyoung.

What?” Mr Kang was kinda irritated but then nodded. “Sure...she's one of our best students. Sooyoung? Would you be so nice and show him the school in the break. And please help him during his first weeks.”

Eh?” Sooyoung looked up with a puzzled expression on her face. Hear eyes wandered to Donghae, who was still standing there and smirking.

Geez...he recognized me...Wae?!? Why does it have to be me? There are plenty of girls in this class who are already falling for him, so why did he have to choose me?

OK? Alright...Then Donghae, please sit down, we're going to begin our lesson. There's a seat free next to Ji-Eun.”

Donghae went to his place and winked at Sooyoung when he passed her seat, making her feel quite uncomfortable because everyone was looking at her and whispering to their neighbors.

Man...Sooyoung's so lucky!”

I wished I was as pretty as her....”

It was obvious that he was looking at her first!”

Why does every guy only like her?”

Geez! I'm so envious of her!”

She always gets everything only because she's pretty and her parents are rich. If not she'd just be a boring person!”

Seems like pretty girls always have an easy life...”

Kyuhyun, who hear all these comments, looked at his girlfriend. He was sure that if he heard them that she probably had heard them too. Sooyoung was looking down at her desk, her hands were clenched to fists. Kyuhyun could even see that she was shaking a little as she was trying to keep a straight face. He rested his hand on one of her fists and slowly she stopped shaking. But he could still hear some of them whispering.

Damn all these stupid, jealous b******! It's not her fault that she's pretty! You only see the perfect outside, but you don't anything about her!

Kyuhyun was to angry to keep quiet to turned back to the girls.

Just shut up and mind you own businesses!”

Everyone was shocked by his sudden reaction, making most of them speechless. Even the teacher was confused and didn't know what he should say at first. But then Mr Kang cleared his throat.

Cho Kyuhyun! Please go to the principal. I won't allow my students to use such words in my lessons. Go and explain it to him, he's going to give you a punishment. Arasso?”

yeah...”

Kyuhyun stood up and squeezed her hand slightly. Sooyoung looked up at him, still shocked because of his reaction, but when she saw the warm smile in his eyes, that was only meant for her, she felt the tears coming.

Babo! You didn't have to do it for me! Now you're going to be punished because of me. I'm used to it, so I could have endured it all.

Don't worry my dear. I don't mind being punished if I was able to protect you. Remember, I'll always be on your side to protect you, so please stop crying.

Kyuhyun wiped her tears away and then turned to his teacher.

I'm sorry because I used such a language. I'm going to get my punishment now.” With these words he went out of the room, again leaving the others speechless.

Donghae watched Kyuhyun as he left the room and then his eyes went to Sooyoung, who was sitting there quietly and looking out of the window, with a dreamy expression on her face. Seeing her like that, made him make a decision.

Hm...seems like he's her boyfriend...well...but not for long. This girl's quite interesting, I can't let her slip out of my hand. Sooyoung...you're going to be mine!

 

 

Well....this was a very short chapter...but it was written in order to save Santa!

@ OoChiBi07: Please let him free now! >.<

 

so....to everyone who read this chapter...what do you think about Donghae? Was Kyuhyun's reaction really ok? And what do you think will happen next?

So many questions....

please comment and subscribe if you haven't done it until now! :3