The past of...

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Wow...finally I got an idea how to continue this story X3

actually the idea was in my mind for so long...but I didn't know how to write it to make it sound good....I'm really sorry that it's not that long, even after it took me several weeks to write this chapter...mianhae....TT.TT

but still I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as you will get to know a lot more about...


 


 

Don't you ever dare to touch her!”, a angry voice shouted. The person was holding her in his arms, her face buried in his chest. Sooyoung looked up in surprise, looking into her boyfriend's serious face. Kyuhyun looked down to her, a sad expression on his face.

I'm sorry, Soo...I couldn't keep my promise to protect you....”

Sooyoung didn't know what to answer, her brain didn't want to work. On one side she was happy to see him, but on the other side she was still paralyzed by the slap. But relieved that Kyuhyun was by her side, the numbness slowly faded away and she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.


 


 

Don't worry, my princess. I'm going to beat up the one who slapped you. Just stay here and wait for me”, Kyuhyun whispered in her ear and wanted to free himself from her hug, but Sooyoung kept holding onto him.

Don't do it...he didn't do it on purpose, so please just let him be...”

But....”

I said no, Kyu. Please...for me...and it's also better for you...The teacher would find out about this and you'd be punished. I don't want this, so please just let him be.” Sooyoung looked up and stared at him with her big dark eyes.

She's way too cute for this world...

Geez...”, Kyuhyun sighted and looked away, because he knew that he might get weak and kiss her in front of all these people. “Ok, I'll let him get away this time....BUT”, he said and glared at the other boys. His eyes stopped at Donghae and he gave him a cold gaze. “Next time I'll beat the person, who dares to hurt or even just touch her, to a pulp!” With this he took Sooyoung by her hand and left all the others behind, who just stood there and watched them silently.


 

Kyuhyun just kept on going and didn't look back. He even passed their classroom and pulled her up the stairway.

Kyu...Where are you going? We have to go to our class or the teacher will be really mad...”

...”

Kyu...please, talk to me....Kyu...”

But he still didn't say anything. He just kept on going and got faster and faster. In the end he just ran and climbed up all the stairs. Sooyoung barely followed his speed and almost ran into him when he suddenly stopped in front of a door. He turned around and looked at her.

Kyu...where are we? I think we should better...”

Soo...just a little bit, ok?” With this he opened the door and stepped onto the rooftop. Sooyoung sighted and followed him.

Why did you take me to the rooftop?”

Kyuhyun went to the edge of the rooftop and looked down. Sooyoung followed him and stopped next to him.

I don't know...I just ran and ran...and suddenly arrived here...”

He turned to her and smiled.

Maybe because it all began when we met here?”

yeah...”, Sooyoung answered and smiled. “But wait...back then you were really mean to mean...”

Really? I don't remember this”, Kyuhyun smirked.

Haha, very funny, Kyu. But what I still can't understand is why you didn't like me? I thought about it so many times, but I still don't know. Was I unfriendly to you? Did I do something that didn't please you?”

Kyuhyun turned away and looked at the clouds in the sky. He seemed to think really hard about it so Sooyoung just waited and watched the people down on the streets, who seemed so small and meaningless...

I don't know...”, he said after some time passed, still looking up to the clouds. “Maybe because we were so different...you always seemed so happy, so cheerful...you had money, you're pretty and nice, everyone likes you. You're everything I wanted to be...what I could have been...”

Sooyoung looked up in surprise.

So you were...”

Yeah...I was also born into a rich family like you”, he said and smiled sadly.

...and...what happened then?”

Kyuhyun kept silent for a few seconds but then he went on talking.

...My father had an accident on the way home. It was a rainy day and there was a crash between a biker and a car...my father tried to avoid them but because of the wet street he lost control and collided with a tree...He died on the way to the hospital...if I had known this, I would have been nicer to him on that morning...”

Sooyoung didn't know what she could say to comfort him, so she just put her hand on his arm. Again he smiled at her and took her hands.

It's OK...you don't have to feel sorry for me.”

...But it's so sad...you couldn't even say goodbye to him...”

I already said that it's ok for me. I'm just glad that back then my sister was only a baby and didn't understand it.....But for my mum it was really hard...My dad was her one and only love since they were in middle school...After the accident she stopped smiling...her condition got worse...she couldn't go to work anymore...” His voice cracked but he kept on talking. “Since then I've been taking care for both my sister and my mother...with the money of my fathers life insurance we could still live on...but we had to move to a smaller house and after some time it was spent...”

Sooyoung looked up into his dark eyes while he was talking. They seemed so sad, the eyes of a child that had to grow up much too fast. She instinctively wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head against his chest.

This must have been a really hard time for you....”

Kyuhyun sighted and looked into the sky.

It's still hard...”, he mumbled. After a few seconds of silence he then added “...but it's ok......if you want to know more you can just ask.”

Sooyoung didn't know which answer was best. On the one hand she wanted to know more about his past, his family, she wanted to know everything about him, but on the other hand she knew that right now it was hard for him to tell her everything and it might hurt him even more if she asked him about what had happened.

...Ani...Kyu...You don't have to tell me if you don't really want to...I can see how hard it is for you to talk about this...Kyu, I can wait for the day you have processed all these sad memories...Whenever this will happen, I'll be there to listen to you, so stop forcing yourself to do this...”

Kyuhyun looked down onto her head, surprised, sad, glad...he felt so many emotions all at the same time, and also gratefulness. Finally he put his arms around her and hugged her tightly. Slowly, he closed his eyes and breathed in her scent.

Gomaweo, Soo.”

Eh? Why are you thanking me?”

Surprised by those two words, Sooyoung raised her head to take a look at his face. His eyes were still closed when he bent down his head a little more so that their foreheads touched, their nosetips only a few centimeters apart. Amazed by the warm and loving smile on his lips, Sooyoung's cheeks began burning and her heartbeat fastened. She couldn't help herself and kept staring at him, imprinting this beautiful picture of him into her mind.

...I know that I'm good looking...but I'd never expected me to be this gorgeous that you have to keep staring at me for such a long time”, Kyuhyun suddenly chuckled and opened his eyes. Immediately her face reddened even more, so that she looked down to hide it.

I didn't stare at you...And by the way...how you you want to know that I stared at you when you're eyes were...”, she mumbled in embarrassment, but he already carefully put his hands around her face and lifted her head, so that he could see her cute embarrassed expression.

It's ok. I'm your boyfriend, so I guess it's ok if you stare at me like that”, he said teasingly and smiled at her, but then his face got serious. “...to be honest...I want to be the only one you look at... because you're the only one I'm looking at....but there are always so many people around you...so many guys, whom you you smile at and laugh with....”

Sooyoung looked at him, her eyes wide opened in surprise. This was so unbelievable.

Kyu...You're jealous?”, she asked in disbelief.

Of course I am! Don't you know how many guys would claim you as their ideal girl. And I don't mean you as an idol but you as yourself”, he answered back.

Don't joke around...I'm nobody's ideal girl. I'm neither cute nor y and by the way...”, Sooyoung began denying but Kyuhyun suddenly pinched her cheeks to make her stop talking bad about herself. Sooyoung shrieked in pain and lightly rubbed her cheeks after he immediately let go of her.

This hurts, Kyu...I wouldn't mind if you did this sometime else...but you know...unfortunately I got into a fight today...” she pouted jokingly.

Kyuhyun scratched his head and looked at her with guilt.

Sorry...I forgot...but it makes me angry if you make yourself worse than you are....Soo...you're such a great girl. You are pretty, intelligent, nice, lovely, cute and so much more. I don't understand why you're always thinking so bad about yourself...Why can't you see all these good sides of yourself?”

...Why?...maybe because I'm not as good as you think I am...”


 

So...this was the chapter...what do you think how it will go on? Might there be a dark side of Sooyoung?

Oh...and to everyone who still doesn't know...I have another Kyuyoung-fanfic...so if you have some free time, read it too...It's a really good story...*cough* well...in my opinion it's a good story ^^

so...please subscribe, comment, or just read it^^