Time for revenge

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Hello to all my dear subscribers and readers! Annyeong!

Did everyone watch the 'The Boys' MV and SNSD's comeback performance?

They're awesome! I absolutely love this song and the girls look so pretty.

 

So...for my fanfic...sry that I didn't upload it earlier...

mianhae!

Again...Kyuhyun is thinking so much...XD

 

 

Just go away! I don't want to see you now!”

But I'm..”, he began explaining but didn't come further. The girl in front of him fainted and luckily Kyuhyun managed to catch her so that she didn't fall onto the floor.

Hey! Sooyoung! Are you okay?!?”

 

Kyuhyun slightly shook her shoulder. No reaction.

Geez...why does always something bad happens when she's around? She surely is a troublemaker!”

He shook his head and sighted. Then he carefully picked her up and carried her inside the house.

Woah...she's so light. I thought she would be heavier, because she's eating all the time, but this is just scary...”

He looked around for a place to lay her down. He was in the foyer, surprised that once inside, the house even seemed bigger. Surely there was enough room for like 5 or even more families to live in without getting in the way of each other. He was really curious and wanted to explore the house but then realized, that he was still carrying her.

Well it would also be rude to look around in someone else's house, while this person isn't there...actually she's here...physical....Ah...Geez...I should take care of her instead of thinking this nonsense....So...first of all a place for her to rest...

He opened another door and came into living room. Kyuhyun placed her carefully on the couch and looked at her face.

It doesn't seem like she's having pain...but she looks so pale...I need a blanket to keep her warm...

Kyuhyun looked for a blanket but didn't dare to enter any other rooms. In the end he took off the blazer of his school uniform and covered her up.

This should keep her warm for now...”

Again he looked at her face and watched her sleeping. Realizing that he was just staring at her he shook his head.

Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing? Didn't you tell her you won't meddle in her life anymore? It's better to leave before she wakes up...but at least I should make her a bowl of rice porridge...Sooyoung's ill, so she probably won't be able to do it herself...

Thinking like that he took the bag the old lady gave him and went to the kitchen. First he went to the wrong rooms, but in the end he found the right one and entered. After he took the ingredients out of the bag he searched for the things he would need to cook and silently he began cooking.

 

Hearing some noise coming from the kitchen (actually it was Kyuhyun, who didn't pay attention, because again he was thinking about a certain person, and dropped a pot) Sooyoung slowly woke up. She sat up and looked around, confused that she wasn't in her own room.

When did I went down to sleep here?...did I sleepwalk?...and who is in the kitchen? Is mom already back?

Sooyoung stretched herself and stood up to go to look who it was. Suddenly she saw a blazer laying on the ground. She picked it up and panicked when she saw the name written on the name tag.

It's HIS?!? Why is it here? How did he...What is he...?!?

And then she remembered. Yesterday night when he decided for them to go different paths...herself standing in the rain and crying...this morning when she woke up and felt sick...then he came to her house and...well...what happened then? She couldn't remember anything after this. But the most important question...Why did he take off is blazer? Did he...?!?

Oh, you woke up? Was I too loud?”

Sooyoung turned around and looked at him standing there with a tablet and a cute smile on his face.

Sorry for waking you up...but it's good timing. I just...” Suddenly Kyuhyun's face turned red and he looked away. “I just...uhm...”

What's up with you?” Sooyoung was confused. Did she do something wrong? But she was just standing there...

How come I just realized that she is only wearing a short nightdress?” Kyuhyun swallowed and his eyes kept wandering to her legs. “Damn...she really has killer legs...No...STOP Kyuhyun! You shouldn't think about stuff like that. And stop staring at her legs or she will think you're a ert!

He forced his eyes to look at her face and cleared his throat.

Ah...ani...it's nothing special...well..here...I made rice porridge. You should eat it while it's still warm and then take your medicine.”

Kyuhyun placed the tablet on the table and turned around. Over all this time Sooyoung was just standing there and watching him silently. He felt quite uncomfortable.

..It's probably time to clear this matter...I should apologize and go home...and then keeping my promise.

Ya...Cho Kyuhyun...did you just stare at my legs?”, Sooyoung suddenly asked, with an angelic smile on her face, her voice was really calm...somehow she was really scary.

Eh? No! I'd never do something like that!” Kyuhyun immediately denied, but on the opposite his face turned red again and his eyes wandered down to her legs. He turned around and hoped that she didn't see anything.

Wow...that's really funny. It should just be a joke...but it seems like he really did it...maybe I should a little bit more.

Why did you turn away?” Sooyoung went up to him and stopped right behind him. “Did I..say something wrong?” she whispered into his ear.

Kyuhyun was still facing the wall. Hearing her voice already made him nervous, but now she was even this close to him.

Whats up with me? Why does she make me feeling this nervous? Argh...i have to calm down!...Cho Kyuhyun...think about something nice and cute...like Sulli's face when she's sleeping...or when she gets a present...just calm down...but why does Sulli's face changes into HER's?!?...I think I'm going crazy because of this girl...

But then, Sooyoung suddenly interrupted his thoughts by patting his shoulder.

It would be nicer if you could turn around and talk properly to me. You know...your back looks nice too, but I prefer looking into you face when I'm talking to you.”, she said.

Although he had been close to many girls it was the first time that Kyuhyun didn't know what he should do or say to her, so he decided that there was only one possible way to get out...RUN.

Sorry,but I think I have to go now...bye, take ca..” he said while turning around but suddenly stopped. He didn't expect her to be THIS close. Her face was only a few centimeters away from his.

Again his face reddened.

Ah...”

 

 

So...most of you know, what I'll be asking you to do :3

To all my subscribers (btw...now I've got 25! I'm so happy X3 thank you all): Please feel free to comment^^

And to all the silent readers: It would be nice if you could comment too...I really want to improve my writing but for this I need your help. Tell me what you liked or dislike...I'm open to your constructive critic :3