'You're not like any other girl...'

You're my star [On Hold]

 

I'm sorry...this is only a short update and it's only half of the amount of what I wanted to write, so I'm really sorry...but I thought it would be better than letting you guys wait any longer since it's already a long time since my last update...I'm really sorry...next time I'll definitely close up this whole story about Sooyoung's secret and the next chapter will be longer for sure. Really...again I can only say sorry to you guys!



 

 

That Kei-hyung...”

Sooyoung turned around to him, a soft look in her eyes, a gentle smile on her lips. Immediately Kyuhyun felt a sharp pain in his chest. On the one hand he really wanted to know what happened, but on the other hand. Well, he could already guess what might have happened and he wasn't sure if he really wanted to know it in details. But then he shook of that feeling. After all Sooyoung had made the first move and wanted to tell him about it on her own free will so it was better just to let her talk, even if Kyuhyun knew that he probably wouldn't like what he was going to hear.

In what kind of relation did he stand to you?”

Again there was this dreamy smile on her face and Kyuhyun had to held himself back from saying something.

Ah, I forgot to mention. He was our choreograph. He made up our dance routines and taught them to us.”

Ah...I see...”

Kyuhyun looked at the brunette sitting by his side. She seemed to be spacing out, being in her own world. If just seeing her like that made him that jealous, how would he react if she told him about the past? Kyuhyun clenched his fists and bit his lower lip so that he wouldn't say anything. Slowly he let his breath out with a little hiss which made Sooyoung awake from her daydream. She scratched the back of her head a little and smiled apologetically at him.

Mianhae...I got distracted a little...”

It's ok.” The young man forced a smile onto his lips. “Just go on when you're feeling up to it.”

Ani.” She shook her head. “So you know that he was our choreograph. We were about to promote our new single so he came every day to practice with us. One day I came an hour earlier because Marina-chan had to go to see the doctor first so I decided to practice a little on my own...”


 

Flashback

 

The practice room was all dark, excepts for the area in front of the mirrored wall. A young girl was standing in the midst of the dim light, already changed into comfortable joggers and a close-fitting T-shirt. She had some music of her favourite singer. The brunette had her eyes closed, tapping her foot to the beat of the beginning song. When the actual song started she opened her eyes again and started dancing and singing to the song.

Jikan wa kaze no eou na
Hayasa de sugiru keredo
Taisetsu na mono wa itsumo
Mamotte kita tsumori da yo

Massugu na hitomi ni wa
Kimi dake wo utsusu yo

You're still my NO. 1 kimi to deai
Kagayaiteru kono shunkan wo kanjite iru yo
Negai yo todoke you're still my NO. 1 ~

The girl was all focused onto her dance that she didn't noticed how the door opened and closed again. When the song ended, the girl stood there in the exact same pose as her idol and looked confidently at herself in the mirror. Slowly a smile appeared on her lips. She was proud of herself that she learned the choreography of the song in such a short amount of time. When suddenly someone started clapping, the young girl turned to the door and was a little irritated to see her choreograph and dance teacher standing there.

Good job, Sooyoungie. You must have practiced a lot.”

Sooyoung just nodded since she was still a little out of breath. She turned back to the mirror, looking for her water bottle, when suddenly Mr Sugiura stood next to her and gave her a bottle of water as well as a towel. Again Sooyoung looked at him a little irritated but took the things thankfully.

Kamsa hamnida.”

You're so cute when you're talking Korean with me Sooyoungie.”, the young man laughed. The young girl felt a little awkward but replied with a soft little laughter.

Lately she has been feeling really awkward around her choreograph since he would always look at her. Especially when she was dancing his eyes seemed to follow every of her movements. At first she only thought that he would do it since it was his job to watch her thoroughly so that she could do the best when standing on stage. But his eyes really seemed to be glued to her, no matter if she was practicing or taking a break, dancing just for fun or joking around with Marina-chan. It gave her the creeps, but whenever she looked directly at him Kei-san would just smile at her as if everything was alright, so she just shook of that weird feeling and continued with what she was doing. And up until now nothing had happened so far so it might have also been just imagination.

Sooyoung just answered him with a shrug and took a sip of water. Slowly she put the bottle down and sealed it without looking at the young man. When he suddenly in front of her, putting an arm around her waist the young girl winced at his touched and stared at him with her eyes wide opened.

K-Kei-san...what are you doing?”, she stuttered.

The man bent down to her ear and slowly breathed out.

Why are you so formal all of sudden? Call me oppa like you use to do.”, he whispered, sending a chill down her spine.

Sooyoung gulped. Slowly she put her hands onto his chest and tried to push him a little away from her but Kei's grip around her waist only tightened.

Sooyoungie...didn't you notice? All those weeks...I was only looking at you. But why did you just ignore me?” He pulled the brunette gir closer to himself. “Since the day I got to be your dance teacher I had an eye on you. You're not like any other girl around your age. You're much more mature...” He planted a kiss on her cheek. “...prettier...” Another one near her ear. His voice was only a whisper. “...and also...” He reached the spot right next to her earlobe. “a lot ier than some already grownup women.” When the young girl felt her earlobe between his lips she couldn't seem to move anymore. She wanted to scream for help, but was dry like a desert. She could only let out a small whimper and squinted her eyes.


 

Did he do anything to you!?!”

Kyuhyun jumped up out of anger, his hands clenched to fists. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. Did this...bastard of a pedo really dare to touch Sooyoung?!? His breath came unsteadily and in front of his eyes his sight blurred a little.

Suddenly he felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around his right fist and he looked at his girlfriend's face. She was smiling gently at him, pulling up his hand and planting many little kisses on it before she slowly opened his hand.

Don't worry, Kyu-oppa...nothing happened between him and me...”

 

 


I'm pretty sure that you guys are disappointed in this chapter and I'll try harder in the next one...

 

And for the time being...I want to promote my newest story here...it's a Kyuyoung story and I was inspired by a poem by Robert Burns, titled 'Ae Fond Kiss'. The story is about two people who truly love each other but have to part due to some circumstands. Here's the link for the story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/251103

I'd be really happy if you would take a look at that story too.